Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lesbian Girl Receives Serious Slaps For Cheating On Her Partner With A Man (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Girl Receives Serious Slaps For Cheating On Her Partner With A Man (vid) (1110 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Girl Receives Serious Slaps For Cheating On Her Partner With A Man (vid) by lacemose(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2017
This is serious oo. "konji" for man hook her to the point of abandoning her lesbian girlfriend. my problem now is that, why is she lesbian if she still goes out with men
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eaJwrr0uWo
Re: Lesbian Girl Receives Serious Slaps For Cheating On Her Partner With A Man (vid) by lacemose(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: Lesbian Girl Receives Serious Slaps For Cheating On Her Partner With A Man (vid) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2017
They're just acting for the camera.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Girl Receives Serious Slaps For Cheating On Her Partner With A Man (vid) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Lol undecided
Re: Lesbian Girl Receives Serious Slaps For Cheating On Her Partner With A Man (vid) by chigoizie7(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2017
No be all these confused beings wey no know Wetin them want?

I even have one here with me.

They claim to be lesbians but whenever they see a man, they become wet immediately
Re: Lesbian Girl Receives Serious Slaps For Cheating On Her Partner With A Man (vid) by jworos(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2017
The slapper is the boyfriend, the slappee is the babe... So just take am say boyfriend dey beat he babe cause she dey cheat.

Re: Lesbian Girl Receives Serious Slaps For Cheating On Her Partner With A Man (vid) by Earthquake1: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2017
She may be bisexual, and hungry for real rod.
Re: Lesbian Girl Receives Serious Slaps For Cheating On Her Partner With A Man (vid) by dtruth50: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2017
chai! see how my body dey hot. d girl just sitting like a robot receiving hot slap any how. even my teacher can't b slapin me n b lookin at him like dis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! / Women Would Make The Best Husbands, Only If They Were Men. / Why It's Hard To Find A Wife This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.