Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Share Your Experience As The Lastborn - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn (19337 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Rozaytee: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Am an only child..so am d first and last

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Beejayx: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
hfeetham0:
As the last born of the family, at 2 weeks old I and my parents had a discussion about Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, right after that we argued about if corn is maize. Yes.
grin
Quite funny o....
As per Ur signature....
I can smell deception in high places.....
Even sango worshippers would claim HIM too
Lol
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Beejayx: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
hfeetham0:
As the last born of the family, at 2 weeks old I and my parents had a discussion about Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, right after that we argued about if corn is maize. Yes.
Funny Sha...but as per Ur signature u want to be controversial rit...
All times I smell deception in high places
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by abimbawealth(f): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Babies...
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
abimbawealth:
Babies...

Mama
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by pweetychyka(f): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Been a last born was neva an easy task in ma aos cry cry cry cry! Every errands fell on me dat year buh now madam is grown... errands has to be done equally or at a presided ratio grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by hfeetham0(f): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Beejayx:

grin
Quite funny o....
As per Ur signature....
I can smell deception in high places.....
Even sango worshippers would claim HIM too
Lol
how many sango worshippers have you met? grin
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Sammysamuel(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Michelle55:
aaahhh..i no want sole responsibilities again.. infact I love division of labor. hehehehe
division of labour grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Michelle55: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sammysamuel:
division of labour grin grin grin
Lol
kiss

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Safiaa(f): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ive always hated being the last born. But I'm the only girl, so i get treated like the queen that i am. 4 brothers and 1 girl smiley
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by bigblackbooty(f): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
our lastborn is d love of my life...i'm dating a lastborn now & damn..he's so annoying cos his mum pampered him too much
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Brokeguyy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Awww...same here
Sometimes it's boring tho
But i guess i like it..you?
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Topelistic(f): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
E taya me o,work as if say den curse me wit work.always at home.me no dey even tink o vacation cus i try am my people go just die b4 i come bck
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Deefuray(f): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amuga:
likewise me. Only God knows why that girl located my mother

As in ehnnnnn.... I can totally relate to that feeling

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by senemoleto: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Me I am the first born. I did all the house work, plus beaten from mom if any of my younger siblings reports me.
The oldest of them four(different father from me) is 10years younger than i.
Gosh i hated my life then.
Now i thank God. I got married and left.
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Brokeguyy:

Sometimes it's boring tho
But i guess i like it..you?
I feel lonely a lot of times. There's always something you want to discuss with a Sis or Bro other than your parents but can't. I miss not having the siblings talk n gossips. Thank God for my mom cos she makes up for all that.
#TeamFirstAndLastBorn
I guess I've found my long lost brother cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rozaytee:
Am an only child..so am d first and last
Same here gurl
That's how we roll wink
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by elfeezy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Choiii..As pa lastborn n'a me be boss na,, mums love for me den was second to none..hahaha...den na me dey plead on behalf of the older ones especially wen e reach money issues..lol
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Brokeguyy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

I feel lonely a lot of times. There's always something you want to discuss with a Sis or Bro other than your parents but can't. I miss not having the siblings talk n gossips. Thank God for my mom cos she makes up for all that.
#TeamFirstAndLastBorn
I guess I've found my long lost brother cheesy cheesy cheesy
As in
To sum it up i'am an introvert and i have a single parent and i don't usually talk to my mum like that...so just imagine the boredom i go tru when i was still at home.
But i think it's nice cos i don't have any competitor..u understand now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Brokeguyy:

As in
To sum it up i'am an introvert and i have a single parent and i don't usually talk to my mum like that...so just imagine the boredom i go tru when i was still at home.
But i think it's nice cos i don't have any competitor..u understand now cheesy
Very true at having no competitor. I have her undivided attention and it kind of makes us selfish cheesy. Every time I tell her I don't want more than two kids, she'll be like at least three. We will have to adopt the third child wink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by jashar(f): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2017
gentlechyke:

Sorry for the condition. Leave the house for vacation wink

I don't mind ooo. Where are we going? Zanzibar? cheesy wink
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
jashar:

I don't mind ooo. Where are we going? Zanzibar? cheesy wink

More like Zambezi cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by jashar(f): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
gentlechyke:

More like Zambezi cheesy

all na vacation grin
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
jashar:

all na vacation grin

Yeah. When you're ready, buy ticket for two abeg wink
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by jashar(f): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
gentlechyke:

Yeah. When you're ready, buy ticket for two abeg wink

nsogbu a di....
you will pay for the trip ba?
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Ajicold(f): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
yeeshanana:
I'm the last born of my family and I have never been treated badly infact my dad will never allow my siblings to send me on errand under the umbrella that I'm still young but the sad part of it is that even up till now I can't visit a friend without dropping that Friend's number just in case I go missing.
lol Missing Ke!
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by yeeshanana(f): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ajicold:
lol Missing Ke!

My sister I dey tell you. Na wetin I dey face be that o
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
jashar:

nsogbu a di....
you will pay for the trip ba?

Nsogbu dikwa.

D money is in fixed deposit
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by jashar(f): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2017
gentlechyke:

Nsogbu dikwa.

D money is in fixed deposit

cheii.... make we rob that bank ooo... cheesy cheesy grin
vacation must hold.... cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
jashar:

cheii.... make we rob that bank ooo... cheesy cheesy grin
vacation must hold.... cheesy

Oyanu. Take the lead. I support your resolve
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by abimbawealth(f): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
gentlechyke:

Mama
How are you cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by gentlechyke(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2017
abimbawealth:

How are you cheesy

I'm fine Mam. Your boy is loyal grin. And you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.