Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Share Your Experience As The Lastborn - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn (19399 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Controller General to lying management for Pman

CEO errand boy to find KOBOKOwink

Chairman of go grand Beans, Tomatoes, Pepper (by dey time I go come back house with dey Beans two things go happen bcuz of football..
1)Sand go enter dey Beans
2)Dey beans go don spoil cry

Managing Director of plate washing, and sweeping the house

Moderator of Amebo Association (Radio without battery) grin

******To be last born no easy, na we dey suffer pass ****

For my next world I no go be lastborn

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Cannonleo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Was the lastborn at home for 18 years until baby sister came along,
Became the man and the woman of the house all through that time while nanny and babysitter to little baby girl when she came along.

My stubbornness and self will refused to let the word pamper enter my brain.
I alway wanted to my things my way and always this kinda made abhor any kind of weak gesture (lol). I refused to be pampered as my people were overly protective of me and strict.

Rocking baes with my cooking skills these days .

But downside, I ended up an introvet with no friends and little communication, no social circle , affects me till today.

Didn't know how to tackle people especially the opposite sex hence I still don't have a lady to call mine today and lots of near misses. Am direct and honest in replies with a hate of drama prevalent in the ladies sha

My sort of anti social behaviour is one of my regrets of being a last born

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by ajokebelle(f): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Good... no do me that kain face again... unless you wan kiss... if not... na
OK sir
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
It will be a whole book.
29 years of good,bad and ugly
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
my sisters send me message die
most especially female SP
dem send me from childhood reach when i deyy ss2,na den my papa come stop am
dem go say blood dey comot for their body,make i go bbuy sp to stop blood,me sef wey no understand go think say na danger bleeding.
my own last born chop cane like die
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Burden of a last child embarassed embarassed

They never think am a grown up....always using baby eyes to look sombori angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Last born? I am one, I got enough breastfeeding- nothing more. No special treatment was accorded me; you fvck up, they deal with you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:19am On Jul 30, 2017
Aprilivangie:
Burden of a last child embarassed embarassed

They never think am a grown up....always using baby eyes to look sombori angry angry

they all feel , at some points, they knew when I was born, therefore I can never be grown.

At a time I felt I could impregnate a lady and these guys would swear with anything that I'm not responsible simply because they think I'm even too young to get erection.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by dipznano: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2017
I hated my elder sister a couple of times, if I enter ground she go con call me send me errand angry

I wash plate like say them dey pay me, I go use style push amala pot under sink... walahii 3 days I fit meet am der embarassed with eba pot join...

Till date she still dey send me errand o, 'abeg epp me park dat car inside compound' 'abeg, con epp me withdraw' undecided

I think marriage is the only way out sad
She don torment my life die, I dey show her sha o grin Me sef wicked small...

She was probably a 'winch' wey no want baby brother cheesy

Thank God say I no jobless, dem for change destiny to 'errand boy' grin

She the best sister in the world tho', her husband sef best brother-in in the world, and her pikin sef best Niece in the world kiss

The age distance too much sef, angry but I'm sure my mum has found what she was looking for grin

My elder brothers were quite nice tho...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by crownfitsme(f): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Each time people knows that am d last born ,they will be like "waoh u are enjoying o.u collect money from all your elder ones.I just shake my head in pity.last born with d responsibility of firstborn.I don't want to be last born in another world.hian! sad shocked everyone wants to be a shareholder and decision maker in ur life. Lemme live my life

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by olujastro: 2:10am On Jul 30, 2017
crownfitsme:
Each time people knows that am d last born ,they will be like "waoh u are enjoying o.u collect money from all your elder ones.I just shake my head in pity.last born with d responsibility of firstborn.I don't want to be last born in another world.hian! sad shocked everyone wants to be a shareholder and decision maker in ur life. Lemme live my life
Exactly what I was going to write, except the gbagaun part (just kidding). After washing their plates and running all their errands for many years, it sadly ends up as a case of being the last born with the responsibility of a first born.
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by ibukunoluwat(f): 2:35am On Jul 30, 2017
As d last born of my house, I was pretty well spoilt, didn't know how to do any house chores till I was in ss2. if not for all of my siblings leaving home for higher institutions, I probably still wouldn't have known how to do anything. I get to be the closest to my parents,get to be the family tatafo, got away with anything I did, who dared touch me,got everything I wanted... it was fun though but now... reality is here, nobody knows I am the last born somewhere....i get to work for everything.
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Martin0(m): 4:03am On Jul 30, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin. I need small of the spoiling. Thank God I have u wink
grin
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by emmychesh(m): 5:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol i wud say my own story is the flexin part of last borns i was the last actually but last to four hard working girls dey neva allowed me do anytin not even go on errands all i do is wake up eat go to skool and play football dey hav rilli bin nice but for sure it is family and there ar bound to b quarrels somtimes
Well its bin all the way sha
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:35am On Jul 30, 2017
use to be mumcy's handbag
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Kimkardashain(f): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2017
Am nt just the lastborn bt d only girl in a family of 4, mum, dad, karen and i. with flowing cousins. who wan enslave me. wen am far away frm our main house. NJ to CARL is a long distance. plus am d lazy type wen it cums to house chores
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Bukkiminat(f): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2017
*modified*

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Medunah: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2017
lol, our own last born is as good as nothing....he doesn't do anything, all he does is to play computer games. He can't even sweep talk more of washing plates. when I go home during the holidays, i still do the plate washing and my parents mostly support him but I still love him thou, at least he run errands for me after lots and lots of begging.....abeg, not all last borns suffer.
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by yeeshanana(f): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2017
I'm the last born of my family and I have never been treated badly infact my dad will never allow my siblings to send me on errand under the umbrella that I'm still young but the sad part of it is that even up till now I can't visit a friend without dropping that Friend's number just in case I go missing.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Timidolski(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2017
omo men... I b d last born of 5....I suffer gan and I still dey suffer.... all the house chores... na me, all the errands.... na me, all the blame.... na me,wash plate, sweep floor, mop the floor, clean the kitchen, dust the furniture, lay all the beds, feed the dog, wash the car, buy fuel, sometimes cook sef if woman no dey around as at dat time..... Omo men I suffer gan no b small thing....I no con mention bathroom and toilet,cleaning of gas cooker.... my sister can call my name like die...TIMIIIII. me sef go dey do i no hear my name because she go dey room nd me i go dey kitchen dey wash plate make she con say make I con help am take d book wey dey floor....something wey she fit do without shouting oooo. I turn biological house boy. I no dey fit do my thing 4 house. na God save me oooo.... Dem no born any girl make she dey do shakara 4 me.... na die she dey.....kolewerk

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by beautifulage(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2017
I'm learnt how to wash my pants at the age of 16 when mum died she was doing every thing for me I was a pet and my sisters beef me for this

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Amuga(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2017
Deefuray:
I'm here to read comments
I was the last born for 8 years until momma decided to surprise me with a little sister....
likewise me. Only God knows why that girl located my mother
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by klassykute(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Im d last out of 4 but yawa gass wen e b say na 3 boys 1 girl as e b now my senior sister cari d last born enjoyment from me ooo.. like dis me wey b original last born dey kitchen dey wash plate nd my sist dey PH dey do vacation...
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Hadeehart101(f): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2017
Oh! Being the last born definitely has to be the best thing that happened since jollof rice. I get to be everyone's pet. I think my immediate Elder sister is not happy about it since I decided to spoil her show after 11 years... lol.
The affection from mom and dad nko? It was spot on. My other siblings take me as their first child. As the baby of the house, I get to do absolutely nothing. No chores, little or no errands, and plenty sweets...
When the nieces and nephews started rolling in, I was the biggest Aunt. We all bonded well since I'm closer to them in age. We all play around like the little babies we are and my older siblings wouldn't mind.
As a student in boarding school, all I had to do during the holidays was to move from one sibling's house to the other while collecting gifts on the way. When they were all getting married, I was the one who got all the attention as the cute little one in the family... Too many sweet memories I can't type all. Oh my! The perks of being a last born sha.
Well! In my next life, I'll definitely choose to be a last born over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by drdams: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2017
hmm! after years of opression ! I became brutal.. i wiked gan ni.. stubborn infact.. the compensation for them was I was up my game morally and academically. from senior secondary school, I was becoming the man of the house in terms of decision making and contribution to affairs as the available elders were girls.
and the fact that I was all alone with parent during at a point.
today, I am a core at home. wherever I am , my attention is required for some decision or information.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Free4man: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
My experience as a lastborn was fascinating. I have always enjoy myself and I don't do anything until all of them get married and leave home. The only problem is that most See Me as a kid up till now.....Av always learn from them though.
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Deefuray:

overly pampered.... till date I'm still my father's favorite, and I still exhibit these "last born traits"

U just had to still enjoy it no matter what, like you don't want to let go,eh. I understand that feeling, believe me

I am the last child in my family, but my pampering was limited, as soon as I turned 15, my folks ended it like they planned for it from the start.

My older siblings send me on errands like no tomorrow till date, but I do form 'strong head' sometimes, and I have gotten so used to it that I even hardly send kids on errands, I like going myself, since while growing up, I had no one to send.
The only privilege of being the last child now is that I am the only one still in school, so imagine the fat pocket allowee I get every month from them

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Nikkybrainz(f): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2017
It's not easy o. From doing all the work to being the one that shouldn't contribute to important decisions. But it has its perks sha. I get all the hand-me-downs plus I'm the one that doesn't have to dash anyone money.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Euphoria19: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Being the last born in my house eh,chai the suffer I went through ehn,I became errand girl,slave without payment,in a family of only women I became the generator woman,water tank woman. If the tank is acting up I'm the one climbing up with shovel to go and dig sand,go and buy this,my mom would call me from the place I went out to,to come back home and put on the Gen,imagine,and my older ones are at home oh,all because they don't know how to on Gen. And I used to always think that last borns are the babies of the house,e be like miss road enter this family,but i still love them but not the errands

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Brokeguyy:
Team first and last
Awww...same here
Re: Share Your Experience As The Lastborn by Thomanad(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2017
;DAm a second born. Here to read comments. Very funny comments here walahi ;DAm a second born. Here to read comments. Very funny comments here walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.