Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? (838 Views)

South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. / Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by kinginvagina: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
If you ask they will say our gateman, my uncle, my father's friend , my brother's friend raped me when i was 14.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by DarkMagic(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by xynerise: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Maybe they were raped considering the level of rape cases today.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by falconey(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin

I no know who dey rape them, me never rape anybody shah.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by shege45: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
i think say na only me dey hear ds tin oooo
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by ekensi01: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
They are coming to answer you.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by SoftNANA09(f): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hey, guy you said most Nigeria ladies? Who are the most you talking about here? I guess they are the females in your family. grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
kinginvagina:
If you ask they will say our gateman, my uncle, my father's friend , my brother's friend raped me when i was 14.

1) because a lot of girls actually got abused at young age..by one idiot uncle, relative, teacher, etc....

2) because they want to form good girl to you...and since they can't get their virginity back, they look for one yeye excuse u can't contest or confirm....that they lost their virginity to situation beyond their control...
In summary: she's trying to tell u she's a very very good girl and u would have met the hymen intact if not for the rape.....we all know it's a lie
#Thinking in my heart : let me shaa listen to the cooked up jist...the uncle that raped u shaa ddnt give u HIV...when u are done shaaa off pant...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by Earthquake1: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
I've noticed this, almost all female celebrities claim to have been raped at a young age.

Are men that bad?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Maybe because it's true?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by hertz9te(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
i've heard this numerous times from different girls,and the funny thing is that i never asked them.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by MissRaine69(f): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
There are a lot of sexual assaults perpetrated on females in this country,many which are swept under the carpet. That said there are a lot of women who abuse the word rape just because they see it as being acceptable compared to saying you are not the first man I slept with.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
There will always say that when you find out there are not a virgin.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by yanabasee(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
falconey:
grin

I no know who dey rape them, me never rape anybody shah.

lol... quite questionable...

Maybe they say that to seek pity or sympathy.....But it's always a turn off to lots of guys that I know...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by Brown14: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
that is the only excuse for them to justify their "hoeness".
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by eyinjuege: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Are all the repeated rape stories of young children not enough to convince you that paedophiles are rife in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls say They Were Raped At Young Age? by Macdawid(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
C'mon Op, that's their norm signature na

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Share Another Unclad Photo Of Our Self / Nigerian Man Pours Hot Oil On His Wife For Using Part Of His Money To Cook - Twi / My Man Is Getting Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.