Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31512 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
Hia
Na wa ooogrin
Emi ko intrested
what ever bro
I just gave you evidence grin grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Marcelo290:
Lol You this gurl again, well I don't have any problem with you guys and your bashings buh stop bringing me and my tribesmen into it, respect that name "Igbo"...great people. An average South African would die to be with an igbo guy grin grin The offer I gave you still lasts tho cheesy

Lol, where the f have you been? You know threads like these can't be successful without your presence. Lmfao, we have over a million of your Igbo brothers here if I wanted one all I have to do is go downtown in any city grin so no thanks for that offer you ain't my type grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, no matter what you say it won't change that black ass Nigerians killed over 3 million igbos who were clever enough to know that there country is a British scam. The history may even repeat itself , the arewa youth want more Igbo blood grin.

Lmfao @ 22 billionaires, don't forget that 62% are dirt poor and the polithifians you protect aren't doing anything to lift them out of poverty hence they opt for the infamous boat ride. The level of cannibalism is rising In you country and guess what soon than later the 63% will start eating the 1% of billionaires. Country of oligarchs grin.

You keep recycling the same pics in every thread freddy , 2008 pics won't change that in the north Igbo businesses are being looted by hungry savages same in the north west too grin.

Why don't you stop deflecting the issues, bítch. The only thing being recycled is your mother's cockroach-besmeared panties.

You lied Mozambique doesn't supply you electricity

You lied Lesotho doesn't supply you water

You lied about everything and I brought indisputable proof to condemn you as a liar and your defence is I am recycling stuff?

South Africa has Africa's most unemployed statistic by percentage. Jobless boffoon.

Your father's coprse will shift in his cheap coffin if he saw your lame, shameless defence here.

Bastard cóck-swapping bítch. You say Orania is a private property.

Tell us how a private property has its own money and bank .

Foolish troll. Go flush the assorted mixture of semen off your system. You're as unashamed as a street prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
First of all I'm not your brother nor do I resemble one.search the Mediterranean if you lost your brother,the sea has swept quite a number of them...

MTN is crashing how? Would you care to go into details?

And it would be my pleasure to show you how many times birds have turned into old women in your village....in fact let's get on with it.SHAGELESS WITCHES

NOLLYWOOD
Hahahaha Bros you know that your country has the highest witchcraft rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Evidence? ..I'll wait kiss

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:

she's back, ......again cheesy

cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

dude is so hurt, he's firing on all four cylinders of butthurt grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
Evidence? ..I'll wait kiss
Oh my God, witchcraft is even a course in your country
The South African Minister of Higher Education and Training, Blade Nzimande has announced plans to have witchcraft included in the curriculum from 2018.
Speaking to representatives from student unions around the country, the minister announced the shocking move and urged future university entrees to consider taking Witchcraft. “There is a lot we can learn from witchcraft, like how they fly in that winnowing basket. Imagine if we learn that skill. It will eradicate traffic jams and everyone will just get in their basket and fly. It also means we will not be importing fuel anymore.” Blade said.
The announcement was met with boos and bottle throws from the packed auditorium who had gone to the meeting hoping the minister would announce a 0% fee increase for the coming year. The unperturbed minister also invited renowned witches to make an appointment with his office so they can have their skills tested and those outstanding

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:
He's so pained
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Dear please don't make me laugh this morning ahbeg, aren't you ashamed of the trash you just typed, when last did your country win a major trophy, how many southafricans do we have playing in top flight leagues, you can never compare the best musician in your country to our anyhow street musicians

LMFAO, wailer spotted grin. A trophy in what? What trash please point me to it. I don't care about a minority of people who have opportunities, I care about the the masses. SA players get paid more than any african players competing only with Egypt. Yes you play better soccer but the payment and the mananagrment of your league is dismal compared to ours. Lmfao, yes yet our street musicians have won more international awards than any african country, 5 Grammys are part of the list grin. Go ask your mom who was the first African to sell her music grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, wailer spotted grin. A trophy in what? What trash please point me to it. I don't care about a minority of people who have opportunities, I care about the the masses. SA players get paid more than any african players competing only with Egypt. Yes you play better soccer but the payment and the mananagrment of your league is dismal compared to ours. Lmfao, yes yet our street musicians have won more international awards than any african country, 5 Grammys are part of the list grin. Go ask your mom who was the first African to sell her music grin
Hahahahhaaha, Are you a comedian or what, how many south africans have won the Best African player before, how many of your players do we see in top flight leagues, Next time don't bring such a joke here undecided
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Now please can you tell me all those aren't true, Your country is already known for xenophobic attack, should I remind you how your useless zulu king requested for the killing of nigerians out of jealousy, Only that nigerians are not known for retaliation, if not mtn and shoprite would be a thing of the past over here

LMFAO @ killing Nigerians, delusional child go sit down. Jealous of people who lie to themselves and spread the lies among themselves, reality is a luxury among you grin. The most tribal country, where a black man oppreses another instead of uplifting each other so that your country can be great. Smh.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ killing Nigerians, delusional child go sit down. Jealous of people who lie to themselves and spread the lies among themselves, reality is a luxury among you grin. The most tribal country, where a black man oppreses another instead of uplifting each other so that your country can be great. Smh.
Now I know you are a dummy, trying to tell me what your country is known for, honestly dear i downgraded myself replying you since
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:
Mozambique supplies you electricity. You lying bag of human waste.

You're dealing with someone more read than all the analphabetic swines in your lineage. No child from your inferior loins will stand before my broad knowledge base. It's beyond your remit, bozo.

Take your proof below.

LMFAO, anything from the Internet is the truth to your kind hence you're still living in darkness in 2017 grin. SA generates more electricity than any other African country and we are the 12th in the world. We supply may of the southern african countries not the other way round fool grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:
Lionessza how art thy pussy flexing with moistness to my damning proof?

I will fact-murder you here before I go personal with you.

LMFAO, I don't expect anything less from you freddy . You have been beaten black and blue and now want to exchange personal insults with a person you have never met and would never meet grin you are an embarrassed patriot , live with it grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:
Behold, the son of an unashamed lazy prostitute !

First you claim no Nigerian has won an accdemic prize and when I debunked it, you're now saying no member of my family has won it...

There's a reason your mother's grave will be marked as "The cheapest whóre in mpumalanga". That's because the dumb bitch was not even bright enough to calculate her monthly cycle.

The only reason you were born is because the bald Floozie never believed in using comdóms so you eventually survived multiple abortions after she discovered the seed of a drunken (your father) kwerekwere had flagellated her diseased-overtaken ovum!

Your fathers were slaves up until 1994 when my fathers bought them their freedom and gave them names to bear.

Up until this moment, your family members were given burials unbefitting for domestic animals, because all of you are dispossessed vagabonds with no history or heritage.
Nope,never claimed any of that.Sorry that I had to burst your bubble in such a painful way,What I mean is that every man that achieves greatness in his lifetime then that man`s accomplishments are his and his alone.ShameLEZZ fools like you should be ashamed coming in here pounding your chest like a monkey to claim glory that doesn't belong to you.

The Rest of your comment is making me laugh.just how many times are you going to repeat the tired "disses" grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:

And your country has the highest murder rate in the world.

Highest rape cases worldwide

Africa's drug headquarters

Africa's most violent city.

Your murder rate is over a hundred daily despite in peace time.

You rape infants of 3 months thinking it cures HIV on a cultural scale?

Zulus are like mutated chimps, 300 years of apathied has forever altered the zulus behaviour inhibition

LMFAO, you sound pained badoo boy grin.

60 years of self rule and nothing to show infact poverty has risen. You have no proper police stations to keep statistics, the hospitals don't even keep records of who is born hence your leaders are left to guess your population grin grin. No one knows how many are raped , kidnapped or killed per day, but who cares? Nigeria is a country of oligarchs afterall, only the rich matter the 62% are just there for votes and to be used for rituals by the rich grin grin. Kanu save your people please grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL my vicious blows left you feeling insomnia you even had to spend the whole night looking for something to stabilize the pain you are feeling right now.

No one in your family,you included,has ever won any Nobel Prize for anything.stop trying to validate your pathetic existence by claiming the achievements of an individual to make it look like your miserable life is worth living..nah nigga,your family`s pedigree is riddled with bloodline of dunderheads who sold their own blood into slavery

You can take your inaccurate links and head all the way to igboland with them because right now in South Africa,there hasn't been reports of power cuts from any region in the country.I listen to SA fm (one of the biggest stations that tackles South Africa`South current affairs ) and I have never heard people calling in and talking about power cuts..nice try tho

Areally you going to deny that Nigerian kids are still schooling under trees in 2017? Say it ain't so,that way I can expose it all

Just kindly check the below and you will know that you should be the last person on the planet to even dare talk about health care and poverty

DEMENTED ZOO ANIMAL

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:
lol is that so? I know those images got you boiling inside.your laughing emoticons ain't gonna change nada

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, let me put you under the spotlight . Who would you prefer ? grin
Former Cross-river State governor, Donald Duke or the present Minister of Power, Babatunde Fashola.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Just take a look at what your president said
Zuma complains about lazy South Africans
Johannesbu - If he were a dictator, he would change a few things, President Jacob Zuma says.
“But this is a democratic country,” Zuma told delegates at the SA Local Governmen Association [Salga] in Johannesbu on Tuesday.
The president said South Africans had started to become lazy since the shackles of apartheid were loosened.
Zuma related an anecdote of a visit he made to an unnamed African country during the liberation struggle, reported
Sapa.
"I got there and people were working very slowly, they were not in a rush, and I asked the comrade who was taking me, 'What's happening?
"He said people don't work fast, people say they are free. The white man has left, they are now free."
Zuma warned that freedom is "not something that is in the air".
According to the
Times, he told delegates that if he were a dictator, he “would change a few things”.
He also complained that South Africans tend to “exaggerat about their problems and wait for governmen to sort everything out, reported

LMFAO, what I know is that many Nigerians wish for the brits to come back and enslave them there's even a thread here about that grin pathetic I tell you lol.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

He's so pained

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:

Why don't you stop deflecting the issues, bítch. The only thing being recycled is your mother's cockroach-besmeared panties.

You lied Mozambique doesn't supply you electricity

You lied Lesotho doesn't supply you water

You lied about everything and I brought indisputable proof to condemn you as a liar and your defence is I am recycling stuff?

South Africa has Africa's most unemployed statistic by percentage. Jobless boffoon.

Your father's coprse will shift in his cheap coffin if he saw your lame, shameless defence here.

Bastard cóck-swapping bítch. You say Orania is a private property.

Tell us how a private property has its own money and bank .

Foolish troll. Go flush the assorted mixture of semen off your system. You're as unashamed as a street prostitute.

LMFAO, I will not repeat the same things again. You are too pained and emotional to absorb facts.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you sound pained badoo boy grin.

60 years of self rule and nothing to show infact poverty has risen. You have no proper police stations to keep statistics, the hospitals don't even keep records of who is born hence your leaders are left to guess your population grin grin. No one knows how many are raped , kidnapped or killed per day, but who cares? Nigeria is a country of oligarchs afterall, only the rich matter the 62% are just there for votes and to be used for rituals by the rich grin grin. Kanu save your people please grin
sis you are still here

What is the point of this your arguments ?
You know they will just come back with some terrible statistics about sa right

Africa is the continent with largest percentage of reported negative news

You can't get enough of each other

Anyway if you are doing this for fun, enjoy your self
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

LMFAO, yes that's why we do money rituals and use our girls for money rituals grin. Badoo and other similar cults are SAn right? grin grin grin

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

The South African Minister of Higher Education and Training, Blade Nzimande has announced plans to have witchcraft included in the curriculum from 2018.
Speaking to representatives from student unions around the country, the minister announced the shocking move and urged future university entrees to consider taking Witchcraft. “There is a lot we can learn from witchcraft, like how they fly in that winnowing basket. Imagine if we learn that skill. It will eradicate traffic jams and everyone will just get in their basket and fly. It also means we will not be importing fuel anymore.” Blade said.
The announcement was met with boos and bottle throws from the packed auditorium who had gone to the meeting hoping the minister would announce a 0% fee increase for the coming year. The unperturbed minister also invited renowned witches to make an appointment with his office so they can have their skills tested and those outstanding

LMFAO, you are a true mumu . Now I see why your leaders ( scratch that) rulers are feeding you crap. Can you not do your own research and see that was fake news only found in Nigeria. Your media feeds you shyt from Aso rock and you swallow it like the fools you are grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Hahahahhaaha, Are you a comedian or what, how many south africans have won the Best African player before, how many of your players do we see in top flight leagues, Next time don't bring such a joke here undecided

LMFAO, what does winning those awards have to do with how much players are payed in both countries?
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Now I know you are a dummy, trying to tell me what your country is known for, honestly dear i downgraded myself replying you since

LMFAO, trust me I'm disgusted with myself for exchanging words with you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Former Cross-river State governor, Donald Duke or the present Minister of Power, Babatunde Fashola.

Oh I hear you.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you are a true mumu . Now I see why your leaders ( scratch that) rulers are feeding you crap. Can you not do your own research and see that was fake news only found in Nigeria. Your media feeds you shyt from Aso rock and you swallow it like the fools you are grin
Once you go Zombie you will never turn human again.That illiterate maggot took the story "SA EXREMEME" Facebook page.the whole thing is just a joke

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

You should log off nairaland for a day.the fake news posted by some idiots in here will make you look even more foolish

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
You should log off nairaland for a day.the fake news posted by some idiots in here will make you look even more foolish
Ode grin, everyone knows it's real so stop denying it

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Captain And His Fiancee / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.