Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31842 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Lionessza after seeing what your fellow country man posted, you would be ashamed
By Mashabela K.N.
Are we becoming a failing state? We owe it to ourselves to be true to ourselves. I will be very brief and clear.
Let be begin by saying that it is very terrifying to hear or listen to any statistician giving any information about South Africa, particularly blacks. Is it true that more often, South Africans are in all bad statistics than any other countries? Today:
1. We are a country with the most increasing crime level
2. We are a country with the highest level/percentage of unemployed people
3. We are a country that is leading in Xenophobia and Afrophobia attacks.
4. We are a country known for its racial history of Apartheid.
5. Some says that Apartheid has come back, now being led by backs on blacks or blacks on other racial groups. How true is this?
6. South Africa is still a racial divided nation. Divided economically, socially, politically etc.
7. Our education system is often listed as one of the poorest in the world, yet our government is spending more money on education that any other sector.
8. We are a country known for its weak health care system
9. Teenage pregnancy is the order of the day for our beloved country (RSA)
10. We are country known for its high level of drug abuse, alcohol abuse and any other forms of substance abuse. Nyaope is being smoked in front of the parents by 12 years children
11. Corruption is the order of the day. If you don’t pay bribe is like you are breaking the law? It is a known secret in South Africa that before getting a driver’s-license, you should pay bribe.
12. We are a country on a high increasing level of HIV infection
13. We are a country full of illegal strikes and all kinds of actions
14. We are a country where public representatives physically fight in the national parliament
15. A country where law and order are nowhere to find.
16. A country where people burn other people alive.
17. A country where government kill its own people(Sharpeville and Marikane as examples)
18. We are a country leading in corruption and mismanagements of government funds. Nkandla is a good example.
We are forever known for these bad-boy characteristics.
Some says that we are close to becoming a “failing state”. How true is this claim? Judge for yourself.
Majority (close to 50%) of our people are depending on social-grants. In all economic forms, this will be unsustainable. Most of our people are still working in primary economic activities; most of our people are facing high unemployed and also subjected to poor education that does not help then in anyhow or the other. Yet we are still in denial that our country is in danger of becoming a “failing state”.
Mashabela is the author of the history book “MIRROR OF REPORT
CC sunshineG, fearlez

LMFAO, is this how desperate I've made you guys? grin. I can come here with anything written by kanu and other igbos and Yorubas who feel powerless in Nigeria, will that change the facts I've dished out to you? grin. All over the media Nigeria is known as a zoo because of personal opinions , Is it really a zoo? grin grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Wtf ? Beg your trashy singers to perform ? When we have world celebrated musicians in SA grin Dude I pity your gf . Coming on top where? Soccer?. Dude the best run and best paying football league is SA grin. The best universities and secondary schools are in SA . We have 3rd highest literate citizens and you are at the bottom grin. Lmfao @ most . Dude Nigeria is on the top 10 most religious countries ( meaning top 10 shytty Arab and white slaves ) grin you won't see SA there . My point here is that only an insignificant number of our population is brainwashed to that extent. I wish you could come here and take all the grass eating fools to Nigeria and drop one of your forever falling churches on top of their heads. grin
Dear please don't make me laugh this morning ahbeg, aren't you ashamed of the trash you just typed, when last did your country win a major trophy, how many southafricans do we have playing in top flight leagues, you can never compare the best musician in your country to our anyhow street musicians
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
how come it just u that using this email on nairaland or u personally created it?if no how about other student don't they have access to it ..

I wonder if schools now allow their student to use their email for private purpose
bro every student that registers at dut are given automatic emails with their student number
It is not special
I have sent you an email, you can verify your self
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, is this how desperate I've made you guys? grin. I can come here with anything written by kanu and other igbos and Yorubas who feel powerless in Nigeria, will that change the facts I've dished out to you? grin. All over the media Nigeria is known as a zoo because of personal opinions , Is it really a zoo? grin grin
Now please can you tell me all those aren't true, Your country is already known for xenophobic attack, should I remind you how your useless zulu king requested for the killing of nigerians out of jealousy, Only that nigerians are not known for retaliation, if not mtn and shoprite would be a thing of the past over here
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, a fool you are . We generate more election that any other country and yet Mozambique supplies us ? grin grin grin grin. A country with 200million people and only 10% enjoy stable power , power grin how pathetic is this.

I'm not going to correct you again with that percentage, but the 10million kids will still go around clueless because you have deprived them of education.

You are just too desperate, why would I post pictures of your wars , ritual killings , skull mining, Igbo kids starving , etc? I'm not that mean grin
Mozambique supplies you electricity. You lying bag of human waste.

You're dealing with someone more read than all the analphabetic swines in your lineage. No child from your inferior loins will stand before my broad knowledge base. It's beyond your remit, bozo.

Take your proof below.

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I already know this, I choose to ignore it because every country has it own problem

Honestly Africa is bleeped
Our leaders are desperate fools, only looking after their pocket

The fact that we are having a debate on which country is worst off, shows how backward we are

Instead of us to be bragging about some ground breaking discoveries
Arguing with lionessza is just useless, She keeps mentioning zoo every time
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

At least we are better than people who burn their fellow citizens alive
A country that is leading in xenophobia attack
A country where teenage pregnancy is the order of the day, and you would tell me that your girls are far better than our girls, once again go and sit down, would just stop here for now

LMFAO, biatch stop crying. Go to ikorodu and see them Nigerians burning Nigerians alive daily lol. Go to South West and see unidentified bodies of Nigerians open like wild animals courtesy of Nigerians ofcourse grin. Go to the north and see them herdsmen butchering innocent Nigerians. Go north again and see them suicide bombers contributing in making Nigeria one of the most unsafe countries in the world grin the Boko Haram boys are Nigerians and killing Nigerians grin. Can we discuss cannibalism? grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

it is a sexually twisted character same person as Jayceon!
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I have done that Hope you satisfy your curiosity
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza how art thy pussy flexing with moistness to my damning proof?

I will fact-murder you here before I go personal with you.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I have done that
Hope you satisfy your curiosity
use the email @ my signature...well forget it for all I know u lying..no need wasting time
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

this debate is a pointless effort

I think we as africans should learn to respect each other

While I agree with her that Southafrica is slightly better than Nigeria
There is so much poverty in both countries, the least we should be doing is bragging

What should people from developed nations be doing, if they see this
Laughing I guess
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, biatch stop crying. Go to ikorodu and see them Nigerians burning Nigerians alive daily lol. Go to South West and see unidentified bodies of Nigerians open like wild animals courtesy of Nigerians ofcourse grin. Go to the north and see them herdsmen butchering innocent Nigerians. Go north again and see them suicide bombers contributing in making Nigeria one of the most unsafe countries in the world grin the Boko Haram boys are Nigerians and killing Nigerians grin. Can we discuss cannibalism? grin

And your country has the highest murder rate in the world.

Highest rape cases worldwide

Africa's drug headquarters

Africa's most violent city.

Your murder rate is over a hundred daily despite in peace time.

You rape infants of 3 months thinking it cures HIV on a cultural scale?

Zulus are like mutated chimps, 300 years of apathied has forever altered the zulus behaviour inhibition
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:
All my responses will be in hard proof! The pumeling will follow later.

Africa's first Nobel laureate is a Nigerian. I think you never venture outside Nairaland.
Water scarcity in south Africa has shut down several of your universities with students asked to go home. Your hospitals have had surgeries postponed for lack of water. People have died and thousands of animals die for water scarcity in south Africa.

Swear on your mother's rotten grave a small country like Lesotho doesn't supply you water.

Here's proof, you son of a navel-gazing slave!

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.kayafm.co.za/the-impact-of-water-scarcity-in-south-africa/amp/
please use the link below to check when your arear will be in total blackout. You're just a recycled piece of internet debris typing out baloney to hide your national destitution.

https://www.enca.com/loadshedding
https://www.enca.com/loadshedding
please see the level of your illiteracy in pics below and use the other pics to see your electricity company publish schedule of power rationing in that hellhole you call south Africa grin
LOL my vicious blows left you feeling insomnia you even had to spend the whole night looking for something to stabilize the pain you are feeling right now.

No one in your family,you included,has ever won any Nobel Prize for anything.stop trying to validate your pathetic existence by claiming the achievements of an individual to make it look like your miserable life is worth living..nah nigga,your family`s pedigree is riddled with bloodline of dunderheads who sold their own blood into slavery

You can take your inaccurate links and head all the way to igboland with them because right now in South Africa,there hasn't been reports of power cuts from any region in the country.I listen to SA fm (one of the biggest stations that tackles South Africa`South current affairs ) and I have never heard people calling in and talking about power cuts..nice try tho

Areally you going to deny that Nigerian kids are still schooling under trees in 2017? Say it ain't so,that way I can expose it all

Just kindly check the below and you will know that you should be the last person on the planet to even dare talk about health care and poverty

DEMENTED ZOO ANIMAL

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
use the email @ my signature...well forget it for all I know u lying..no need wasting time
how do you do that ? You can teach me, I don't know how
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro so now you pick on typo
I don't dispute what you have written
I don't dispute what you have to write

My mind was in different places when I wrote that

No am not actually doing that with the aim of laughing at u incase u feel so,but u claim u studied grammer & linguistics that why I pointed it out,and I was justify my point that nobody is ever perfect not to make mistakes as u ealier made me feel I was claiming to be perfect
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Just take a look at what your president said
Zuma complains about lazy South Africans
Johannesbu - If he were a dictator, he would change a few things, President Jacob Zuma says.
“But this is a democratic country,” Zuma told delegates at the SA Local Governmen Association [Salga] in Johannesbu on Tuesday.
The president said South Africans had started to become lazy since the shackles of apartheid were loosened.
Zuma related an anecdote of a visit he made to an unnamed African country during the liberation struggle, reported
Sapa.
"I got there and people were working very slowly, they were not in a rush, and I asked the comrade who was taking me, 'What's happening?
"He said people don't work fast, people say they are free. The white man has left, they are now free."
Zuma warned that freedom is "not something that is in the air".
According to the
Times, he told delegates that if he were a dictator, he “would change a few things”.
He also complained that South Africans tend to “exaggerat about their problems and wait for governmen to sort everything out, reported

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
how do you do that ? You can teach me, I don't know how
teach u whatshocked
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro every student that registers at dut are given automatic emails with their student number
It is not special
I have sent you an email, you can verify your self
ow really now u talking sence..
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
teach u whatshocked
I think I have done that
If you that is what you are looking for
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, silly it is. Lol , don't mind that one I think he's trolling y'all.
haahahahahahahahahahha chai so u now know me better now righgrin
Ok I see high time I come toasting you seems we have better understandinggrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by klenton(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

I guess you should do yourself a favour by telling yourself the truth coz mad men barely laugh like I dogrin

your case is different
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah you are right
We are not in good shape now as a country, but the silly thread caused this fruitless debate
I mean what is the point
I think martin or what ever he calls him self is a crazy guy
I even see where you tried to correct him, but he refused

Oh well have a nice day

Hahahahah eh eh so u now resort to lio issorightgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL my vicious blows left you feeling insomnia you even had to spend the whole night looking for something to stabilize the pain you are feeling right now.

No one in your family,you included,has ever won any Nobel Prize for anything.stop trying to validate your pathetic existence by claiming the achievements of an individual to make it look like your miserable life is worth living..nah nigga,your family`s pedigree is riddled with bloodline of dunderheads who sold their own blood into slavery

DEMENTED ZOO ANIMAL
Behold, the son of an unashamed lazy prostitute !

First you claim no Nigerian has won an accdemic prize and when I debunked it, you're now saying no member of my family has won it...

There's a reason your mother's grave will be marked as "The cheapest whóre in mpumalanga". That's because the dumb bitch was not even bright enough to calculate her monthly cycle.

The only reason you were born is because the bald Floozie never believed in using comdóms so you eventually survived multiple abortions after she discovered the seed of a drunken (your father) kwerekwere had flagellated her diseased-overtaken ovum!

Your fathers were slaves up until 1994 when my fathers bought them their freedom and gave them names to bear.

Up until this moment, your family members were given burials unbefitting for domestic animals, because all of you are dispossessed vagabonds with no history or heritage.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I already know this, I choose to ignore it because every country has it own problem

Honestly Africa is bleeped
Our leaders are desperate fools, only looking after their pocket

The fact that we are having a debate on which country is worst off, shows how backward we are

Instead of us to be bragging about some ground breaking discoveries
gbam!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Which SA companies brother, Is it the MTN that's almost crashing, the hyped shoprite??, tell me something new Bro, should I remind you of your crazy pastors, the one that forces your gullible citizens to drink dettol or the one that steps on your body or the one that forces you people to eat grass all in the name of miracles
First of all I'm not your brother nor do I resemble one.search the Mediterranean if you lost your brother,the sea has swept quite a number of them...

MTN is crashing how? Would you care to go into details?

And it would be my pleasure to show you how many times birds have turned into old women in your village....in fact let's get on with it.SHAGELESS WITCHES

NOLLYWOOD

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2017
klenton:

your case is different
sure u should know that by nowgrin
And I believ everybody has a different case. Honestly I agree to what u said nowgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by klenton(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:
People like you are the reason your Government ei further reduce the national pass mark to 15% !

Igbos fought for secession, like southern United States and Nigeria prevailed, just like America prevailed.

Your fathers were slaughtered like games and their graves descrated so free you from the economic strangulation of the Boers and all were in vain. You're still tied to the economic feeding bottle of the Boers and Afrikaans!

And south Africans are too hungry they organised raids like wild chimps to loot the properties of hard working foreigners who take thier jobs and fúck their women.

When Nigeria has over 22 billionaires ,south Africa has just practice Mutsepe as the only back billionaire.

This is worst place for someone to be born black!

bro u go kill person oo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineG:
I think I have done that If you that is what you are looking for
Hia Na wa ooogrin Emi ko intrested
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:
People like you are the reason your Government ei further reduce the national pass mark to 15% !

Igbos fought for secession, like southern United States and Nigeria prevailed, just like America prevailed.

Your fathers were slaughtered like games and their graves descrated so free you from the economic strangulation of the Boers and all were in vain. You're still tied to the economic feeding bottle of the Boers and Afrikaans!

And south Africans are too hungry they organised raids like wild chimps to loot the properties of hard working foreigners who take thier jobs and fúck their women.

When Nigeria has over 22 billionaires ,south Africa has just practice Mutsepe as the only back billionaire.

This is worst place for someone to be born black!

LMFAO, no matter what you say it won't change that black ass Nigerians killed over 3 million igbos who were clever enough to know that there country is a British scam. The history may even repeat itself , the arewa youth want more Igbo blood grin.

Lmfao @ 22 billionaires, don't forget that 62% are dirt poor and the polithifians you protect aren't doing anything to lift them out of poverty hence they opt for the infamous boat ride. The level of cannibalism is rising In you country and guess what soon than later the 63% will start eating the 1% of billionaires. Country of oligarchs grin.

You keep recycling the same pics in every thread freddy , 2008 pics won't change that in the north Igbo businesses are being looted by hungry savages same in the north west too grin.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
First of all I'm not your brother nor do I resemble one.search the Mediterranean if you lost your brother,the sea has swept quite a number of them...

MTN is crashing how? Would you care to go into details?

And it would be my pleasure to show you how many times birds have turned into old women in your village....in fact let's get on with it.SHAGELESS WITCHES

NOLLYWOOD
White Boer buried a Zulu alive!

These zulus worship the white man but turned to Tarzan when they see other Africans doing better thsn them. Envious, unmotivated, unenthusiastic animals who smoke more daga than their pap-filled heads can carry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.