Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31613 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you are a true mumu . Now I see why your leaders ( scratch that) rulers are feeding you crap. Can you not do your own research and see that was fake news only found in Nigeria. Your media feeds you shyt from Aso rock and you swallow it like the fools you are grin
Why are you guys denying the fact, it's from a south Africa source so stop saying rubbish please
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:

White Boer buried a Zulu alive!

These zulus worship the white man but turned to Tarzan when they see other Africans doing better thsn them. Envious, unmotivated, unenthusiastic animals who smoke more daga than their pap-filled heads can carry.
can that be worse than when a China man orders Nigerian "soldiers " to beat up a born and bred Nigerian? grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Belthazor(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
First of all I'm not your brother nor do I resemble one.search the Mediterranean if you lost your brother,the sea has swept quite a number of them...

MTN is crashing how? Would you care to go into details?

And it would be my pleasure to show you how many times birds have turned into old women in your village....in fact let's get on with it.SHAGELESS WITCHES

NOLLYWOOD
Loooooool, this literally made me laugh out loud!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Belthazor:
Loooooool, this literally made me laugh out loud!
LOL it did the same thing to me

The last time I saw you was in February,where have you been?
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Why are you guys denying the fact, it's from a south Africa source so stop saying rubbish please

Pigs can fly in SA and that's a fact from a South African, and being a mumu i know you will take that and run grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you sound pained badoo boy grin.

60 years of self rule and nothing to show infact poverty has risen. You have no proper police stations to keep statistics, the hospitals don't even keep records of who is born hence your leaders are left to guess your population grin grin. No one knows how many are raped , kidnapped or killed per day, but who cares? Nigeria is a country of oligarchs afterall, only the rich matter the 62% are just there for votes and to be used for rituals by the rich grin grin. Kanu save your people please grin

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:

May thunder barb off your pubic hairs, you Zulu gibbon! Coming to Nairaland as a foreigner and pitching one tribe against another.

You pathetic piece of dog shiit. The only thing going for S.A girls are thier big booty. Those girls behave like men and eat pap like dogs.

The only time they are tamed is when they are confronted with a Nigerian guy because their men are docile, unmotivated, daga-smoking lunatics who rape their women like drunken sailors.

Mater of fact, 70% of S.A women are suffering from sexual traumas and partial frigidity due to rape, that's why they work like slaves to provide shelter and food for their men.

You women are just men in female bodies!
See why Sa woman are the best... See the things you just wrote here? Name calling, swearing...Who gave birth to you?
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
placeofallure:

Well Sister Grace87, most of the qualities you talked about are achievable by any tribe or race, same for the negatives too.

For me, the most intriguing thing about South Africa is the music. I'm currently listening to Brenda Fassie's Memeza as I type. I have several videos of Joyous Celebration. Jeff Maluleke, Hugh Masekela, Ringo are exclusives on my phone.

#stopthehatespreadthelove#
#oneafrica#
#citizenoftheworld#

Please, I also say sorry on behalf of the Nigerian guy (Igbo) who has hurt you, it's good you have healed and moved on.
Thank you, He didn't hurt me in that way...But it is wat it is!
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Krystaal:
I heard south African pussy tastes like strawberry grin grin grin my brother lived there and they got really hit girls too...I got to hook up with some...lol Great job Grace87 you slayed these igbos...SAVAGE YOU ARE!
Lol they are going to kill me...for this.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:
You are not SA , stop shytting all over our country name. If you want to degrade Nigerian women use another way cus only a fool would believe that a SA woman would come on a Nigerian forum and start a pathetic thread like this. You've been making these pathetic threads and posts for sometime now to promote Nigerian men and SA women relationships as if that's a norm, you have been noticed Sir !. Even a Zimbabwean( which you claim to be) wouldn't be coming here promoting SA women instead of her own lol but desperate fools will fall this grin. Gtfoh.
Uthini ke lo cc? Ini ngawe? shocked
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
SEEMS THINGS GOT HEATED UP, WHILE I WAS AWAY...WETIN DEY HAPPEN?
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
That OP is not a South African,so no need for you to stress.my bet says "She" is a Nigerian who is using South Africa to settle some cheap scores with other Naija tribes "she" is beefing with but "she" is too much of a no-balls-having coward to confront them in public.

I'm am a born and bred South african,and trust me,here down South we can't tell Igbos from Yorubas and so on."Her" knowledge about naija tribes is TOO DEEP for "her" to be a South African wink

BEWARE OF FAKE PEOPLE
Lol, ekwa bari ye ereng hle bathong? LOls
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Krystaal(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Grace87:
Lol they are going to kill me...for this.

Don't worry I've got your backgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:

And your country has the highest murder rate in the world.

Highest rape cases worldwide

Africa's drug headquarters

Africa's most violent city.

Your murder rate is over a hundred daily despite in peace time.

You rape infants of 3 months thinking it cures HIV on a cultural scale?

Zulus are like mutated chimps, 300 years of apathied has forever altered the zulus behaviour inhibition
OK. This is enough...We now know and proven that every1 will fight for their own country. Im glad for putting up this thread... As we all conversed, an shared our opinions, shows that there's a lot that needs to be done for Africa to unite.

I would like for everybody to make peace...and understand that we are one. Every country has its devils, Pro's and Cons... Lets stop fighting and unite, abi?
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, no matter what you say it won't change that black ass Nigerians killed over 3 million igbos who were clever enough to know that there country is a British scam. The history may even repeat itself , the arewa youth want more Igbo blood grin.

Lmfao @ 22 billionaires, don't forget that 62% are dirt poor and the polithifians you protect aren't doing anything to lift them out of poverty hence they opt for the infamous boat ride. The level of cannibalism is rising In you country and guess what soon than later the 63% will start eating the 1% of billionaires. Country of oligarchs grin.

You keep recycling the same pics in every thread freddy , 2008 pics won't change that in the north Igbo businesses are being looted by hungry savages same in the north west too grin.

Dear bozo, World bank statistics says only 33% of Nigeria is poor.

Why would MTN and dstv and ShopRite disown you and start setting up shops all over Nigeria even in Boko haram territories?

When Nigeria sanctioned MTN billions for violating NCC's regulations, all of south Africa froze and top Government officials were in Abuja less than 24hrs wailing in a frenzied panick. Remember a substantial stock of MTN is owed by your Government. They felt the hammer. It was akin to a Nigerian sanction.

Your Government would not have so responded if Nigeria were 62% poor. No.

if you claim my stuffs are recycled, then let me ask you, are they false or lies? If they are wrong and false then provide facts to show I am lying. Claiming they are recycled is a disgraceful defence.

Black South Africans are alien to shame and dignity.

Alright, let us get down to damning facts.

South Africa has the largest number of unemployable youths in Africa. Your Government even had to introduce free food during breaks to lure you junkies to attend school.

Your inflation rate is sky high
Unemployment is so severe your graduates hold placards in highways begging for menial jobs.

Boers, and Anglo-dutch still receive higher wages doing same job as blacks.

All your white firms and companies are running to Nigeria as Economic asylum seekers and western firms in south Africa are pulling out.

Who wants to be associated with a country with an illiterate president dressed in ancient Zulu costumes chanting "kill the Boers" in national assembly?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:

Why would MTN and dstv and ShopRite disown you and start setting up shops all over Nigeria even in Boko haram territories?

When Nigeria sanctioned MTN billions for violating NCC's regulations, all of south Africa froze and top Government officials were in Abuja less than 24hrs wailing in a frenzied panick. Remember a substantial stock of MTN is owed by your Government. They felt the hammer. It was akin to a Nigerian sanction.

if you claim my stuffs are recycled, then let me ask you, are they false or lies? If they are wrong and false then provide facts to show I am lying. Claiming they are recycled is a disgraceful defence.

South Africa has the largest number of unemployable youths in Africa. Your Government even had to introduce free food during breaks to lure you junkies to attend school.

Unemployment is so severe your graduates hold placards in highways begging for menial jobs.

All your white firms and companies are running to Nigeria as Economic asylum seekers and western firms in south Africa are pulling out.

Who wants to be associated with a country with an illiterate president dressed in ancient Zulu costumes chanting "kill the Boers" in national assembly?
You are one angry person, brov...Chill now!
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:

At least the South African government is doing something to empower its youth an ofcos they have to, bcz we pay tax...What does your government do for you? You don't have access to proper health facilities, your education system is wack, the roads are a mess, no electricity..etc
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you sound pained badoo boy grin.

60 years of self rule and nothing to show infact poverty has risen. You have no proper police stations to keep statistics, the hospitals don't even keep records of who is born hence your leaders are left to guess your population grin grin. No one knows how many are raped , kidnapped or killed per day, but who cares? Nigeria is a country of oligarchs afterall, only the rich matter the 62% are just there for votes and to be used for rituals by the rich grin grin. Kanu save your people please grin

The crowning of Nigeria's 60 years of nationhood is granting you freedom and asking your fathers to come down from the highest trees and densest forest the Boers chased them into.

The movie of your freedom can't be played out without Nigeria being the hero. Your debt to Nigeria is incalculable and neither you or your next of kin or his and theirs can ever repay it.

However, the most depressing fact is you haven't lived up to expectations. From Africa's pride to Africa's joke.

From slaves to unhinged xenophobic dogs with impulses as basic as primates.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Grace87:
Lol, ekwa bari ye ereng hle bathong? LOls
YOU ARE NOT A SOUTH AFRICAN,bari is that giant hole between your thighs,that's if you are really a female of cause.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Grace87:
At least the South African government is doing something to empower its youth an ofcos they have to, bcz we pay tax...What does your government do for you? You don't have access to proper health facilities, your education system is wack, the roads are a mess, no electricity..etc
The South Africans here have rejected you and we don't know you either.

I think your nationality is as oblique as your parentage!

No more from me to you, let me dismember those who have known parentage,albeit lost in the melee of 3 centuries of sociopolitical rape.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Fearlez: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
YOU ARE NOT A SOUTH AFRICAN,bari is that giant hole between your thighs,that's if you are really a female of cause.
that's why your passmark is 20% grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by bassette(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
dumo1:

True talk. I am even in contact with 3 of them very respectful and humble ladies. I plan on taking one to the altar. Not these ugly nigerian girls that form as if their pussy is made of gold.
Your post just got me laughing.Well we still have lovely ladies in Nigeria only that most have allowed the environment shape their thinking and outlook

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
bassette:
Your post just got me laughing.Well we still have lovely ladies in Nigeria only that most have allowed the environment shape their thinking and outlook
Well said sir but out of 1000, it's a one in 1000.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
Auuuuuwwwww look at you!

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
Just as we don't know what you are aswell... So Me & You same watsap group!
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:
that's why your passmark is 20% grin
20% indeed.so what good is 50% if people are schooling under these horrific conditions?? A wild dog lives a much better life than you

grin grin

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Grace87:
Just as we don't know what you are aswell... So Me & You same watsap group!
Kwerekwere grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Grace87:
Auuuuuwwwww look at you!
You are pained because we don't recognise you?? Even your compatriots are denying you grin grin

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Karen00(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
You are pained because we don't recognise you?? Even your compatriots are denying you grin grin
lol...
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fearlez:
The South Africans here have rejected you and we don't know you either.

I think your nationality is as oblique as your parentage!

No more from me to you, let me dismember those who have known parentage,albeit lost in the melee of 3 centuries of sociopolitical rape.
Don't deny your blood now Mr Lezz

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Grace87(f): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jayceon:
Don't deny your blood now Mr Lezz
Such a dumb ass...A kena nako ya go dlala le bana ba manigeria, fokof!
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Grace87:
Such a dumb ass...A kena nako ya go dlala le bana ba manigeria, fokof!
LOL even when you try with SA lingo I can still smell kwerekwerism in you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Spanish Fly / What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site / Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.