Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later (30629 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by henryhemon(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
kennygee:
The way some ladies glorify bfs ehn.

A man that hasn't married you, now that he has dumped you, is the scholarship still on the table?

The thing is people ought to be happy with themselves n independent first before going into a relationship. I have my dream to chase n she should have her dream to chase too,dating someone doesn't mean you abandon your dreams married or not.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by ifeanyija(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Lies
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by missyadorable(f): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2017
ntorrrr

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by DerscomTQJ: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Very unfortunate
Sorry to her
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Well shes stupid dats y. Stupid gal meets selfish guy. Dats wat happens. Imagine
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Been there done that worn the t-shirt

Learn from it life goes on

I promise you she'll never be a fool again

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by slyd90(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2017
She deserves 30 strokes of cain
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by cathodekazim: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by cutechi(f): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2017
This kind of love dey make me wonder..... In this days when love is no longer blind, e dey shine eyes koro koro.... I feel for her....... It is well with her and for the guy, I pity him up to his fourth generation....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Sanchez01: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2017
My cousin's story. She was only fortunate to gather the remnant of her life and ended up marrying a better man.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by murchurat(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Her surname is SORRY�

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by lfleak: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

If I happen to the girls father or brother, I will end up using her for money rituals.

Her stupidity will be potent and meaningful in the spiritual world when diligent rights re performed

lol..bro I intentionally logged in to like this post.. Hilarious
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by elantraceey(f): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2017
I won't even think twice before dumping a guy that'll tell me to let go of a scholarship because of him because he obviously doesn't wish me well.... which kin yeye love be that? Mttthheewww

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by kenzysmith: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2017
U re wicked instead of u to advise her u re rubbing salt in her wound
nepapole:
Fantastic.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by crown247(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
To me the guy is the most useless and stupid fellow considering the sacrifice the lady has done for him, he doesn't ve any excuse to dump her

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by bardiprecious: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
good for her....inability to use your brains wen u are in love is very dangerous.
...and the guy go don ride u like bicycle many times for bed.and drop u like an old cargo....sorry next time use ur brain.......may be the guy found someone wiser than u.....sha no commit succide u will just go to hell and suffer join ur hrtbteak....pic up ur pieces and move forward.... better guys are ahead....

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by lonelydora: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Some girl's brains are made up of fufu. Just imagine?

I can never tell nma27 such thing. Mbanu!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by maths1000: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2017
I need a shop to rent in Accra Ghana anyone to help message me back pls
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2017
But buhari why
So I can comment now..
All this mods ehn.. Banning anyhow.
The thunder when go fire una dey do press up for kirikiri prison.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by dumie(f): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2017
That's "stupidity" mistaken for Love

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol, the girl was simply a novice. One who could give up her dreams for a relationship. She obviously doesn't know what she wants out of life. Her stupidity is legendary.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by logica(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:
Ha ha ha. These are the kind of girls I'm scared of, they'll be willing to do anything for you. But brother, if you mess up. They can do anything against you. I wonder what will happen next.
Problem is, she didn't do anything FOR him by not taking the scholarship offer. It was still her decision.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2017
kennygee:

A man that hasn't married you, now that he has dumped you, is the scholarship still on the table?

What is even in the abroad sef??
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2017
kennygee:

You have never been F by a good D.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2017
dumie:
That's "stupidity" mistaken for Love

You never jam better rod.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Mnbv: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2017
Congratulations to her! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
tosynity:
I can't imagine dat level of stupidity

Pray you don't get F by a good D.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Thoniameek:
Been there done that worn the t-shirt

Learn from it life goes on

I promise you she'll never be a fool again

Do you mind sharing your experience?
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by banmee(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
bbbabes:
It's her destiny.
And who says she will make it even with the scholarship. They are just not meant to be.
And nothing will happen to the guy, cuz some of you will say he will face the repercussions. They are just not meant to be together for eternity.

There is no such thing as destiny. You stamp your own future through the decisions and actions you make today. It is just like saying god will help you in life. Lol. Only you can bring the kind of future you want.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, the girl was simply a novice. One who could give up her dreams for a relationship. She obviously doesn't know what she wants out of life. Her stupidity is legendary.

Don't be quick to blame her. Maybe the sex was just too good.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by robosky02(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
If the guy truly loved her he wont let her miss the oppurtunity..

People from her village are really doing her oo shocked shocked

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/girl-rejects-scholarship-to-uk-for-her.html

this is for the girl

next time get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / The London Curse On Nigeria Women / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.