Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later (30628 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

If I happen to the girls father or brother, I will end up using her for money rituals.

Her stupidity will be potent and meaningful in the spiritual world when diligent rights re performed

Hahahaha
Nigerians are the most savage creatures on this earth...

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:
I won't even think twice before dumping a guy that'll tell me to let go of a scholarship because of him because he obviously doesn't wish me well.... which kin yeye love be that? Mttthheewww

When you jam better rod, you no go fit think straight o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2017
The ladies family witch is working... Let her pray hard to recover that glory.. Stupid love
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Marshalxv(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2017
The girl is the first fool here for letting that opportunity pass her by,the guy for not encouraging the girl is another fool,so all I can see are two fools fooling each other in the name of relationship

Anybody that truly love you will do all his best to push u up the ladder .

For those abusing the guy for dumping the girl so because the girl foolishly reject her scholarship makes it a yardstick for the guy to stick to her even when the relationship is no longer working for them .
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by dominique(f): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Another fake social media story. Anything to trend and get shares these days.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by elantraceey(f): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

When you jam better rod, you no go fit think straight o.

I dont do rods before marriage undecided

And even at that self, how can few minutes pleasure take away my senses?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by ibkkk(f): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mumu babe.So,someone could be as stupid as this,this current generation where love is...
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:

I dont do rods before marriage undecided

And even at that self, how can few minutes pleasure take away my senses?

Just stick to your first statement. You don't wanna know how a few minutes of pleasure will take away your senses l.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Isaacpyo04(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mumu fellow, very foolish.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by syncACE(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
fuckerstard:
Love pass love, her own na stupid love
stupidity at its peak!
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
dey Av used her destiny to clean poo

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
na to much suya the guy buy for the girl na m make she reject that offer..Girls forget suya and kirishi ooo
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by madjune(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Well.

That guy is in trouble.
His own drama is still doing night classes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by JERRY1925(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
kennygee:
The way some ladies glorify bfs ehn.

A man that hasn't married you, now that he has dumped you, is the scholarship still on the table?

lolz...u know its really not difficult to know when some girls are in love..they actually become so stupid.. and reject even greeting other guys..and I start wondering...
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Stevengerd(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
See as dis gal miss a lifetime opportunity, because of yeye love. Omo That girl go hunt that guy down, E Sure For Me.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by rossyc(f): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Guess she has learnt her lessons by now...Who abandons there career/future for a bf?
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by AreaFada2: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
kennygee:
The way some ladies glorify bfs ehn.

A man that hasn't married you, now that he has dumped you, is the scholarship still on the table?

My dear, God works in mysterious ways. Maybe providence used the guy to stop her going & nothing else.

I remember a girl who arrived in London some years back. A day or so later, she jumped off London route master (advanced version of molue back then) red bus right into the path of a car passing by. She died instantly. Many London based NLers will remember the incident.

Some years earlier, a guy arrived in Paris and stayed with the old friend of his friend. About a week later, gang people came to smoke out that flat's owner (host) over double dealing.

The newbie covered his whole body in bed, because of the cold weather. The gangsters managed to get inside undetected. Believing that double-dealer still lived there alone, they shot him several times in bed and left without seeing his face. Only blood through the blanket. But the host had left home very early that morning.

These are two scenarios I witnessed more or less.

Some also arrive abroad and prosper.

But we can never tell which category the GTB girl would have belonged.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by frubben(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
When d girl is ur sister

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Useless girl!
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by joiful(f): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
That girl is not serious, my then bf was frowning when I was to pick a Masters form at University of Ibadan, claiming it was too far from the south south , it was just 2 months to my resumption at UI that the dude told me someone was pregnant for him , I just carry my body go do my program.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by idoncare440(f): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
madman dey finger her brain ni.....
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Do you mind sharing your experience?

Nah... too public a place to do that
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by relevanteism(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
I like your objective response. We don't all have to look in the same direction. That she missed the opportunity does not make her a failure in life. The reason people suffer from depression is because everyone cast them down and they also think so too. Bae that is not the end of life. It'll pass though you've learnt something, it is to refine and redefine you. Common go get something better in life.
Never castige but encourage, never bully but beautify. Some are at the brink of giving up, we should encourage them to stay strong.
bbbabes:
It's her destiny.
And who says she will make it even with the scholarship. They are just not meant to be.
And nothing will happen to the guy, cuz some of you will say he will face the repercussions. They are just not meant to be together for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by IbyOneGod: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Following her slowpoke head, she could not make it that was why she neglected it for another beneficiary and not her boy friend as per say
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by rafson37(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
bbbabes:
It's her destiny.
And who says she will make it even with the scholarship. They are just not meant to be.
And nothing will happen to the guy, cuz some of you will say he will face the repercussions. They are just not meant to be together for eternity.
beb Na only u knows what destiny is here.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
eleojo23:
If a man has not married you yet, he is not your husband and it means the future of the relationship is still uncertain. Anything can happen.

Boyfriend is not equal to husband!

Wisdom is needed in all things.
sad
Well said....You spoke my mind.
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by piagetskinner(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
never put your happiness on the line for one stupid boy or girl
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by IbBarham(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Her brain is paining her
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by AbisolaOba: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by bardiprecious: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
dis girl can never be a biafran girl,she is either Yoruba or Hausa ..
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
lonelydora:
Some girl's brains are made up of fufu. Just imagine?

I can never tell nma27 such thing. Mbanu!
Pls quit mentioning me. No disrespect intended. Thx
Re: Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later by MissRaine69(f): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is nothing to do with village people. It's a case of a woman who lacked foresight. Someone who shunned self improvement. That man will be on his way to Canada soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / The London Curse On Nigeria Women / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.