Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (96578 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Neddyogu(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Sister in law is not a blood relative, so technically it's not a taboo.

And a father can give two sisters to the same man in marriage?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Sarah20A(f): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
2 things involve, either the pregnancy does not belong to the man or the wife is barren
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
favourmic:
It started precisely on February 17, this year. That afternoon, when my sister had gone to work and her husband came home from his shop to pick up some items. I was sleeping in the sitting room, and because I was not expecting any of them to return home soon, I didn’t put on pants and my chest was open; in fact I was Unclad because I was feeling hot. I suddenly slept off, but forgot to lock the entrance door and Joe came in une

I can understand how crazy the man enter her...... By the way according to Muslim traditional he is entitled to marry as many as he want
go through the post
check all the names mentioned there
and tell me which of the names sound like a Muslim name to you?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by cococandy(f): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
victorazy:

na me marry her no be she marry me.
does that even make sense to you?
So she's married to you but you're not married to her? undecided
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Her having a boyfriend or not is irrelevant in this discussion. Until her boyfriend comes forward to complain about her cheating on him, then I'll call her a cheater.

And yes I'm aware of how much more inappropriate/reprehensible it is that the man she chose if her brother in law and not just any other random married guy out there.

DarkRebel69:
And Cococandy, you said, "The married man and his mistress aren't both cheaters. The married one is the cheater."

Well, I think you're wrong. The mistress cheated her sister of her marital joy, so in a way she's a cheat too. You can fück another woman's husband, but to do that to your sister is to me the height of familial betrayal.

And, how do we know she wasn't in a relationship while having assignations with her brother-in-law? She could also have been cheating on her boyfriend or fiance.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by victorazy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

The both of u are married to each other. Treat your spouse the way u want to be Treated

I can't believe u think just because u are a man u can get away with doing shìt like that.

It does not work that way bro!

so the guy should go childless?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by victorazy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
cococandy:
does that even make sense to you? So she's married to you but you're not married to her? undecided
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ukpa: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
I think the sister perfected the act to ensure that the man falls . How can you sleep unclad in the sitting room , without keeping a wrapper close by & locking the door to be on the safe side ?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by victorazy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Your brother will fùck and give ur wife belle. After all ur brothers child is ur own.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

and your wife will go childless let's see what you will do.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by YelloweWest: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
victorazy:

and your wife will go childless let's see what you will do.
I'm a woman with 6 children tongue
Besides I never edet wished to wrong my spouse

U are the one who said it's ok to sleep with ur wife sister.

When the tables are turned e dey pain u.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by abimic(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Come in here jodha as usual
The man should shoulder 95% of the blame while joy the remaining for he broke his marital vows, loyalty, respect and for the lady, I won't blame her for she gave her reasons for the way she dressed that day which didn't look like she started that day, she sounds loose to me for who goes sleeping like that and still leave door not locked in a house not your own? even if it were your own rented apartment, u are not expected to not lock the door except the lady is on free sharing spree as some persons lack courtesy mentality of knocking. The husband is a dog who could even lay with anything, justify his idiotic actions with lame excuses. The man was never tempted that day, he has long harbored the feeling in him but saw the opportunity easily, again, joy was never a disciplined girl, she also had wish to snatch her sister's hubby, because I expected joy to dance a slap on the guy's faces, bit his nose , leave him a mark but the girl sef want do coupled with a man who was wishing to have her regardless what. The pitiful thing the man fails to understand is, joy go still chop the thing outside wella, since she enjoys sleeping with no pants in her sis house. He would only realize late that he badly treated a no cheat, committed, faithful heroine to get an advanced professional prostitute wey go enjoy well when she enter university. Na d money and care wey she never see before dey make her say anyhow, she go soon get tire wey she jam mehn wey go even take care of her than this man, she go go after that 1 then because anyone who could break her blood sis marriage is capable of anything.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
It is only a stupid man those that
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by cococandy(f): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
victorazy:

Doesn't answer my question.

But To answer yours. Yes He should go Childless or adopt.

Would you accept your woman getting pregnant by your brother if you guys aren't able to have a child together?

Now you're going to go on rambling about how it's okay if you do it but an abomination if she does.

Disgusting hypocrite
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Martin0(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
cococandy:

Doesn't answer my question.

But To answer yours. Yes He should go Childless or adopt.

Would you accept your woman getting pregnant by your brother if you guys aren't able to have a child together?

Now you're going to go on rambling about how it's okay if you do it but an abomination if she does.

Disgusting hypocrite
most u qualify people as hypocrite...
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by samjey: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ayiibobo:
HE IS SAYING THAT WHAT HAPPENED IS NOT A TABOO,...I WROTE THIS IN BOLD LETTERS MAYBE YOU COULDN'T SEE WHAT HE WROTE CLEARLY,..AND IN CASE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HIS ANGLE,..ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN IN PLAIN ENGLISH,.."A SISTER-INLAW IS NOT A BLOOD RELATIVE"....IF U NOW DON'T UNDERSTAND AFTERALL THEN YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR VILLAGE PIPU
you're not making sense at all! Your sense level is just too low! Mtchewwwwww!
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by sugarwiz(f): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Sister in law is not a blood relative, so technically it's not a taboo.
There is a difference between incest and taboo . Incest is between blood relations while taboo is an unacceptable act. So it is technically a taboo.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Obodo999(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum!
Don't bother quoting me.

Yes. Just like your father .
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Ayiibobo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
samjey:
you're not making sense at all! Your sense level is just too low! Mtchewwwwww!
you won't understand..olodo
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by pressplay411(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
mikky4764:
The younger sister is in for a very big shock, she no no say table dey turn.

She set the guy up by sleeping nude and the Hot bastard gladly fell for the temptation big time.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by favourmic(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
lartty:

go through the post
check all the names mentioned there
and tell me which of the names sound like a Muslim name to you?

Which name do I need to go through? Aren't your tradition entitle to marry more than a wife?

Your husband second or third wife on his way
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
favourmic:

Which name do I need to go through? Aren't your tradition entitle to marry more than a wife?

Your husband second or third wife on his way
of course. she's welcome

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum! Don't bother quoting me.
My sister, its not all men
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by AlanSugar(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum!
Don't bother quoting me.

I will quote you and you will like it. Women are the bigger scum! Did you truly read the story? Yes you did but not between the lines. You couldn't tell that joy had the whole thing set up but lied afterwards? Imagine pretending to sleep unclad in the sitting room of a business man's house knowing too well he can come home anytime? You think she would've done that if her own sis had no time table for coming home too? Besides, according to her, before the sex romp he used to take her out and spoil her with gifts, why didn't she tell her sis all that before? She pretended to report only cus she needed to be sure he had her back. Rubbish! Women are fucken scum! Deal with that.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by thesicilian: 4:29am On Jul 31, 2017
sugarwiz:

There is a difference between incest and taboo . Incest is between blood relations while taboo is an unacceptable act. So it is technically a taboo.
In that case sleeping with someone who you are not yet married to is also a taboo.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by thesicilian: 4:31am On Jul 31, 2017
Neddyogu:

And a father can give two sisters to the same man in marriage?
Didn't say so. Just clarifying terms.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by thesicilian: 4:34am On Jul 31, 2017
YelloweWest:
How would u feel if ur wife was fucking ur brother and got pregnant for him
Your brother in turn says he will marry her cry
Is that not the height of wickedness?
Yes, it's wicked. That is the right term. Wicked, but not a taboo.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by thesicilian: 4:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Buking1:
in d bible its a taboo
Bible said curse on any man who take his sister inlaw to marry while still alive to provock the wife
If we use biblical standards to define what a taboo is, kissing your girlfriend on the lips alone would be prohibited.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by thesicilian: 4:37am On Jul 31, 2017
mamawin:
Seriously? It means you see nothing bad in what they did. Marriage to the elder sister, made her his sister, too. It's more or less incest, in my own opinion.
It was bad, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by thesicilian: 4:38am On Jul 31, 2017
unqombothi:

You dey mind The Sun's unprofessionalism? Throwing around words like abomination, taboo and dining with the devil. This is a betrayal of trust, and that's it.
Exactly. Maybe they just want to whip up public sentiments.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by thesicilian: 4:40am On Jul 31, 2017
ndibeemma:

olodo
Awoo88:

Something dey worry u seriously
People who are too dumb to come up with intelligent contributions to a discussion usually resort to insults.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by sugarwiz(f): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2017
thesicilian:

In that case sleeping with someone who you are not yet married to is also a taboo.
Like I have said an "unacceptable act"
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Awoo88: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2017
thesicilian:

People who are too dumb to come up with intelligent contributions to a discussion usually resort to insults.
What is intelligent about that nonsense you posted earlier. Can you point out one ounce of sense in that your post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.