Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,748 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (96574 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by armadeo(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum!
Don't bother quoting me.

I have to quote you on this one.

A man who cheats is scum.

But what do you call the woman who agrees to screw her sister's husband.

Maybe a shovel cos even a hoe won't do that.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Ishilove: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2017
armadeo:

I have to quote you on this one.

A man who cheats is scum.

But what do you call the woman who agrees to screw her sister's husband.

Maybe a shovel cos even a hoe won't do that.
It actually goes both ways.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by armadeo(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Ishilove:

It actually goes both ways.

i agree but common on.

i would say the same of a man who tries to screw or who screws his brothers wife.

That goes beyond the usual men are scum ish that is now sacrilege.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Ishilove: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2017
armadeo:

i agree but common on.

i would say the same of a man who tries to screw or who screws his brothers wife.

That goes beyond the usual men are scum ish that is now sacrilege.
So it is safe to say that the randy man and the shameless woman are both scums
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by thesicilian: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2017
Awoo88:

What is intelligent about that nonsense you posted earlier. Can you point out one ounce of sense in that your post?
Sense is not measured in ounces. Why not just say something intelligent to prove me wrong? Just anything?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by somehow: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2017
Don't be surprised the lady also wanted it.

One thing I know is that women always want what their fellow women have.
Abfinest007:
so there no other woman u could have fell inluv with but u sister inlaw I pray u received sense for u
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by thesicilian: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2017
sugarwiz:
Like I have said an "unacceptable act"
I agree with that. Unacceptable is acceptable.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2017
The funny part people have overlooked in this story is that the initial sexual encounter between the man and sister-in-law is rape.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Awoo88: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
thesicilian:

Sense is not measured in ounces. Why not just say something intelligent to prove me wrong? Just anything?
What is it measured in than? You don't even have enough sense to realize that abstract concept could be depicted using something that can be related to!! Olodo first class!!!
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by BetaThings: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
perdollar:
and d maid gave birth to d ancestor of d most terrible ppl on earth, d arabs n d muslims
I guess that when a Muslim converts to Christianity, the ancestry blood group, DNA etc etc also change, right

The people involved in this story are Christians, so it is not terrible and ok
The religion that has killed the most people in the most despicable manner is Christianity - Inquisition, wars of religion, Crusades, etc
And you are the largest producer of weapons
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by thesicilian: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Awoo88:

What is it measured in than ? You don't even have enough sense to realize that abstract concept could be depicted using something that can be related to!! Olodo first class!!!
* then
Sense is not abstract, it is very real and tangible to the brilliant minded. I think that may be one of your foundational problems.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by samjey: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ayiibobo:
you won't understand..olodo
I no get ya time isi aki!
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by BetaThings: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That's Muslim believe but Christian belief is otherwise and doesn't support polygamy

The two parties are Christians - deal with it
And what the person said about polygamy in Islam without limit is untrue
and that cannot keep the two of them even were he a Muslim
He is guilty of zina because the girl is not lawful to him

People should comment on what they know
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by armadeo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ishilove:

So it is safe to say that the randy man and the shameless woman are both scums

yep. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by odaniel1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Let me get this straight...
Brodaman JOE was diagnosed wf low sperm count. Seven years into Brodaman JOE's 'barren' marriage, wifey's yunga sister Brodaman JOE is fond of sleeps unclad
So much for STRONGWILL....
To those castigating JOE, i see the resemblance in y'all!
#Gbese #PrayToOvercomeTemptation #ItAinEasy #Fidelity
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Jodha(f): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
abimic:
Come in here jodha as usual
The man should shoulder 95% of the blame while joy the remaining for he broke his marital vows, loyalty, respect and for the lady, I won't blame her for she gave her reasons for the way she dressed that day which didn't look like she started that day, she sounds loose to me for who goes sleeping like that and still leave door not locked in a house not your own? even if it were your own rented apartment, u are not expected to not lock the door except the lady is on free sharing spree as some persons lack courtesy mentality of knocking. The husband is a dog who could even lay with anything, justify his idiotic actions with lame excuses. The man was never tempted that day, he has long harbored the feeling in him but saw the opportunity easily, again, joy was never a disciplined girl, she also had wish to snatch her sister's hubby, because I expected joy to dance a slap on the guy's faces, bit his nose , leave him a mark but the girl sef want do coupled with a man who was wishing to have her regardless what. The pitiful thing the man fails to understand is, joy go still chop the thing outside wella, since she enjoys sleeping with no pants in her sis house. He would only realize late that he badly treated a no cheat, committed, faithful heroine to get an advanced professional prostitute wey go enjoy well when she enter university. Na d money and care wey she never see before dey make her say anyhow, she go soon get tire wey she jam mehn wey go even take care of her than this man, she go go after that 1 then because anyone who could break her blood sis marriage is capable of anything.

As in ehn ..this matter just weak me..that joy is a female dog and wild one..I'm sure she's been frolicking with her village boys before her sister brought her to her matrimonial home.. She only continued from where she stopped ..xperimenting with her sister's husband.. She seduced him obviously.. And she did it on purpose ..

The husband on the other hand is a fool a senseless fool. ..he's thinking with the stuff in between his legs ..instead of his head.. He's a sick excuse of a man.. He'll soon realise he made a big mistake.. But it will be too late..

I think the wife should have been more attentive on her part..if she had focused more on her home than her job..Or atleast create balance BTW her home and her work..this wouldn't have happened... I'm not blaming her though.. But I believe if was a lil bit watchful ..Maybe of her sister's behavior, her husband's movement.. Why he was refusing her advances..etc..

Well the deed is already done..she'll find a better person.. That's not her husband..

The wife's family made a good decision..I'm glad they're not hungry ..cause some families will actually collect a second bride price...

I agree with everything yhu typed ..joy is a curse.. To woman/sisterhood

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by djon78(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sarah20A:
2 things involve, either the pregnancy does not belong to the man or the wife is barren

Not really the man may have a low sperm count but the lady is a younger woman meaning she is very fertile so the low sperm can easily impregnate her.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
BetaThings:

The two parties are Christians - deal with it
And what the person said about polygamy in Islam without limit is untrue
and that cannot keep the two of them even were he a Muslim
He is guilty of zina because the girl is not lawful to him

People should comment on what they know
It seems you don't get,I emphasized that probably that's Muslim believe but that of Christian is against polygamy. Since both parties are Christians they should reconcile or remain so but not one party getting married because Yahweh hates divorce
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Sarah20A(f): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
djon78:

Not really the man may have a low sperm count but the lady is a younger woman meaning she is very fertile so the low sperm can easily impregnate her.
ok thanks
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Amberon11: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
The topic is about a man and a woman who committed sacrilege, and it doesn't matter who matter who married who.
victorazy:

we are talking about woman here. na me marry her no be she marry me.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Amberon11: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
back to sender!
victorazy:

sharap!!! may it fall on u
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Amberon11: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
You Muslims do not fail to show tour foolishness at slightest opportunities?

Christians killed more people than Muslims, in what world or planet? Crusades and the others were a resistance to your jihadists. Be enlightened and quit embarrassing yourself.
BetaThings:

I guess that when a Muslim converts to Christianity, the ancestry blood group, DNA etc etc also change, right

The people involved in this story are Christians, so it is not terrible and ok
The religion that has killed the most people in the most despicable manner is Christianity - Inquisition, wars of religion, Crusades, etc
And you are the largest producer of weapons
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by cyber5(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
NaturesOwn:
The man should keep them both,no harm in marrying sisters

Yes na, i support you jare, even Jacob in the Bible married two wives and they are sisters. Leah and Rachael, daughters of Laban
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by roszilman: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2020
bgossipnaija:

http://sunnewsonline.com/taboo-man-impregnates-sister-in-law/
oyi, dis is a taboo, and alekwu may shatter ur home!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.