Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (96579 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by shurley22(f): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2017
sister sister
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2017
shocked
End time relation
I reject every evil in sister like form embarassed

Lemme call one Broda to come and air his view
shocked
Nwa lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2017
This government sef grin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Abfinest007(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2017
so there no other woman u could have fell inluv with but u sister inlaw I pray u received sense for u

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by eyinjuege: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2017
Why do I have this feeling that man has been cuckolded by the SIL?

The wife should move out and start her life afresh.

The man was diagnosed with a low sperm count, which they claimed was treated and he became alright.

Wife was verified healthy and fit to have a baby.

She shouldnt bother wasting more time with the man.

I'm sure the husband has been sleeping with other women outside before he impregnated his SIL, and those ones didn't get pregnant for him.
I'm almost certain the SIL had a boyffriend she's been sleeping with before getting down with her BIL.

17 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by AngelicBeing: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2017
Nawao, konji at work sad
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by victorazy(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2017
You couldn't conceive yet and ur sister could, why are u shouting and confused, is ur sister child not as urs?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by samjey: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Sister in law is not a blood relative, so technically it's not a taboo.
What is this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Sparkies(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2017
The wife should take a chill pill joor..
She for thank her stars that her husband impregnated her sister.
Girls of nowadays I dey fear dem oo
The rate wey they commit abortions is so alarming ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by shurley22(f): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum!
Don't bother quoting me.
Not all men are scum ma'am. I'm a lady and I always blame ladies that don't realise they should stick out for their blood no matter what.

9 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by jiangchu: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.

plusu your Dad, your Brother and your unborn Son(s).

Don't bother responding sad sad angry grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2017
fool
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by LordKO(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2017
Enemies within - the worst form of enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ebby9z(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2017
Well, the deed has been done. Why the girl sef go dey sleep naked in the living room of another woman's matrimonial home? She had always wanted that man, jare.
The Wife should divorce the man and marry someone else. She can't possibly share the husband with her sister, especially considering the circumstances.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Tchinaidi(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2017
kini big deal? If the man get money wella this kind news no go even fit come out.congratulations Oga,its even better to have two sisters as wives becos the understanding go dey for the home.peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by oleyolu647(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Nothing surprises me anymore

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by blaquemyc: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2017
'it's divine' he said.
Joe must be thinking he's a descendant of Jacob

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Jerryojozy(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2017
K
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ajalawole(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2017
Smh.............. I won't blame the husband tho, cuz women are the cause of there own problem. U leave ur husband with ur sister at home by 6am and return home probably by 9pm and u expect nothing to happnd

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ndibeemma(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Sister in law is not a blood relative, so technically it's not a taboo.
olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by originals1(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.
Modified *
i'll say it,some* men are scum

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by AlexCk: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Nawa oo.

Sometimes, all these living with sisters/brothers-inlaw shaaa,

The bros no get self control jare, but the babe sef, u slept nakéd, u forgot to close the entrance door, what if thief bin enter nko.

Oh well, shît happens,
Imagine after all the prewedding pix, this kinda thing con happen lipsrsealed
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by holatin(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.
just like your grandpa, dad, uncle and your bf.

asewo olobo town council

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum! Don't bother quoting me.
say hi to your dad,my regards to him

5 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by hahn(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.

The wife's sister is a man too, right? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by perdollar(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2017
in Benue, as a guest, u can SLP wt ur hosts wife. anything sex taboo happens dia. na hear me I hear o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Tchinaidi(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2017
jiangchu:

plusu your Dad, your Brother and your unborn Son(s).

Don't bother responding sad sad angry grin
plus your grand papa and great grand papa.Mumu idiot no be una dey cause all the confusion wey dey dis world.Amadioha plus Sango fall on u dier
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2017
it only takes d grace of God 2 keep a man in nigeria.i always advise ladies not to make to much shakara.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.