Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (96575 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by byvan03: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
May God favour the estranged wife and heal her hurt . As for the Joy girl, i await her story on BOM.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by macphilip: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
I will advise the man to go for a DNA test after the baby is born
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by YelloweWest: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ayiibobo:
I'm sure my dick would adapt and relate to that when I come visiting the states,cos here in africa ,Nigeria to be precise,our women don't walk naked,mind u the girl mentioned was naked in the house,not walking on the street,.plus it takes two to tango,my statement clearly doesn't portray rape as a norm,
Whether nakèd at home or outside. Self control is everything.
This man never valued his marriage.
Sleeping with your spouses sibling... that's just wickedness..
No excuses.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Ayiibobo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Whether nakèd at home or outside. Self control is everything.
This man never valued his marriage.
Sleeping with your spouses sibling... that's just wickedness..
No excuses.
not every man is strong at what u term as self control,. Not all..and not only the aforementioned man is guilty,the sister in-law too is guilty,cos she isn't supposed to be sleeping naked in the living room
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by CoolFreeday(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
midehi2:
This is really painful, i feel for the wife, hmm! is well

what is well there?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by CoolFreeday(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
mikky4764:
The younger sister is in for a very big shock, she no no say table dey turn.

her own will be worse
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by YelloweWest: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
victorazy:
You couldn't conceive yet and ur sister could, why are u shouting and confused, is ur sister child not as urs?
Your brother will fùck and give ur wife belle. After all ur brothers child is ur own.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by CoolFreeday(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum! Don't bother quoting me.
May God hear your prayer by not allowing you to have any man in your life.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by holatin(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

ah tell ..truth..People shld stop blaming the devil.
I didn't blame devil, blamed FEELINGS instead
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by YelloweWest: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ayiibobo:
not every man is strong at what u term as self control,. Not all..and not only the aforementioned man is guilty,the sister in-law too is guilty,cos she isn't supposed to be sleeping naked in the living room
Dude come on! Give me a break!

If it were a woman who walked in on her brother in law nakèd and decided to sagg him, will u say the same thing?
Or do women not get turned on or they just don't like sex?
Yes the sister is equally guilty buy I blame the man more. He took a vow and betrayal it in the most painful and wicked way
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Emmm, sorry, but it's, "Some humans can be really disgusting". It wasn't a solo affair, but one aided and abetted by a "more than willing" accomplice, so why should she be precluded from blame?

This seems a tad biased.
I'm not absolving her of any blame

He's the married one in this case
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Josmila(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum!
Don't bother quoting me.

Men are scum bla bla bla bla bla, who are the women getting to them every other weekend? They sure ain't marrying themselves, are they?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by DarkRebel69: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
cococandy:

I'm not absolving her of any blame

He's the married one in this case

I already knew this would be your response.

So, if a civilian robbed a bank with the help of a police officer and gets caught, we should absolve the civilian of his crimes because – unlike the policeman – he/she did not take any vows to uphold the law? I hope you know I'm tying this analogy to the comment you made about the man being the married one?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by kulekaa(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I already knew this would be your response.

So, if a civilian robbed a bank with the help of a police officer and gets caught, we should absolve the civilian of his crimes because – unlike the policeman – he/she did not take any vows to uphold the law? I hope you know I'm tying this analogy to the comment you made about the man being the married one?
The analogies aren't related

The civilian and the police officers are both thieves

The married man and his mistress aren't both cheaters. The married one is the cheater.

While the mistress' action is immoral, She's not the one breaking a marriage vow.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Ayiibobo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Dude come on! Give me a break!

If it were a woman who walked in on her brother in law nakèd and decided to sagg him, will u say the same thing?
Or do women not get turned on or they just don't like sex?
Yes the sister is equally guilty buy I blame the man more. He took a vow and betrayal it in the most painful and wicked way
they are both wrong no dispute about that,but I would blame the sister in-,law more,cos she knew there is a man in the house before she decided to sleep naked in the LIVING ROOM,..I mean who does that,not even a teenager would do that,..
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum! Don't bother quoting me.

hope u knw ur fada!!! is among
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nltaliban(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
holocron:
Whats the fuss all about? There is no taboo there. Jacob in the bible married two sisters. The woman should try and understand...anyway, the fault is from the man for neglecting his wife in favour of her sister. "...YOU MUST LOVE THEM EQUALLY!"

You stole this comment from my mind

Oya pay me
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
shurley22:

Imagine this:
A sister you grew up with, lived with almost all your life, shared your funny and sad moments with, compared with a man you met in later years and got married to. Who should be most faithful in a situation like this?
A sister should be, but some of them don't always value the bonds.
Now I understand u...its so so unfortunate..
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Do not lie with a woman and her sister for this is wickedness...the man is a wicked man.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by DarkRebel69: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
cococandy:

The analogies aren't related

The civilian and the police officers are both thieves

The married man and his mistress aren't both cheaters. The married one is the cheater.

While the mistress' action is immoral, She's not the one breaking a marriage vow.

Why would you say they're unrelated? You say the civilian and police officer are both thieves, which is true. But we all know it's more incumbent on the policeman to uphold the law, just as it's more the job of the married man to not have cheated on his wife. Yet, just as the civilian in that little analogy wouldn't be spared from the whip of justice, so also shouldn't the sister-in-law be spared of flak. She gets 40% of the blame. You already said it yourself, the mistress' act was "immoral". The question you should ask yourself now is, "Is her action any less immoral just because she's not the one with the beringed finger?"

I'm not even concerned about the morality – or lack thereof – of sleeping with your sister's husband. That's so none of my business, 'cause I'm convinced that the idea of total marital fidelity belongs on the pages of an idyllic poem.

What concerns me and what I'm not at home with is the idea that the man should get the thrust of the blame all because he's the one who took vows. It takes two to tango.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by victorazy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Your brother will fùck and give ur wife belle. After all ur brothers child is ur own.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

we are talking of woman here
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by YelloweWest: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ayiibobo:
they are both wrong no dispute about that,but I would blame the sister in-,law more,cos she knew there is a man in the house before she decided to sleep naked in the LIVING ROOM,..I mean who does that,not even a teenager would do that,..
She did it intentionally...

The man should have controlled himself. She seduced him and he fell... very unfortunate.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by victorazy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amberon11:
Don't worry your brother will get your wife pregnant. Keep supporting evil. What you wish on others will surely come to you.

we are talking about woman here. na me marry her no be she marry me.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by YelloweWest: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
victorazy:

we are talking of woman here
Ooo it's ok to fuçk ur wife's sister but ur wife cannot fuçk ur brother??

Why ?

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by victorazy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
YelloweWest:
Ooo it's ok to fuçk ur wife's sister but ur wife cannot fuçk ur brother??
Why ?
na me marry her no be she marry me.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by enemyofprogress: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Very lucky man......marry one,get one free
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Bimpe29: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
What an indelible sorrow in Maria's heart? Joseph is a doggy fool.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by DarkRebel69: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
And Cococandy, you said, "The married man and his mistress aren't both cheaters. The married one is the cheater."

Well, I think you're wrong. The mistress cheated her sister of her marital joy, so in a way she's a cheat too. You can fück another woman's husband, but to do that to your sister is to me the height of familial betrayal.

And, how do we know she wasn't in a relationship while having assignations with her brother-in-law? She could also have been cheating on her boyfriend or fiance.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by YelloweWest: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
victorazy:

na me marry her no be she marry me.
The both of u are married to each other. Treat your spouse the way u want to be Treated

I can't believe u think just because u are a man u can get away with doing shìt like that.

It does not work that way bro!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
in some cultures , younger siblings are called upon to bail out their older ones in procreation. She Should Hand Over The Child .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.