Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (96576 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2017
mikky4764:
The younger sister is in for a very big shock, she no no say table dey turn.
I told Midehi2 this also
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Victor08032(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2017
End time.....
shocked shocked shocked

Signs of second coming of Jesus Christ is here now
Where you see father impregnated his daughter
Where you see mother seducing his son for sex
Where you see brother impregnated his sister e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Praktikals(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2017
northvietnam:
Even Abraham did same... to the made
maid

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by whizzyjohn(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2017
And women are....?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2017
shurley22:

Not all men are scum ma'am. I'm a lady and I always blame ladies that don't realise they should stick out for their blood no matter what.
pls i need ur help my neighbor is very dark,and she is lookin for any cream she can use to get fair and beautiful lyk u,pls can u suggest any
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by MadCow1: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2017
They both look hot.. Can't blame the Man.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by cao(f): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2017
It's just funny how some guys are busy supporting the guy, saying marrying sisters is not a taboo. Calling out Abraham. While y'all are at it, why don't we bring back animal sacrifices as well and other outdated things from the Old Testament? The guy has broken his vows to his wife, end of. The guy appears to not be worth the hassle. All these guys running their mouth, if the roles were reversed, they'd be the same ones crying wolf. Oh well, double standards and whatnots...

8 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by dailyguide(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2017
Ummnn...so many people I must say are in this kind of situation right now. Should I narrow down the cause of this whole scenario to the husbands need for a child or should I say it is an act of unfaithfulness and inner covetousness.

There are so many families going through hell today and this infidelity is just a part of it. The man was just not alright because there is nothing devine about it as God is not an author of confusion.

Not even devine plan with women of different families. That's crazy.

You can read this short article on How To Resolve Family Issues and Bring Back Happiness ยป

www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/07/how-to-resolve-family-issues-and-bring.html?m=1
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by perdollar(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2017
northvietnam:
Even Abraham did same... to the made
and d maid gave birth to d ancestor of d most terrible ppl on earth, d arabs n d muslims

4 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by nofuckz(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2017
shocked Stories!
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Jlow2: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2017
karma will knock at her door when she least expects it, this the highest level of betrayal,karma is the worst bitch...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2017
This one weak me

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by zanga420: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2017
Iseoluwani:
grin
My friend always put the correct picture description. This is cone head not flat head. Stop misinforming us and misrepresenting things. Happy Sunday
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Donjazzy12(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum!
Don't bother quoting me.
You are worse than scum!
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2017
Cheating on ones partner is bad, sleeping and then impregnating ones sister-in-law is heartbreakingly bad.

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.
and the women who allows or let's men pregnant them are what? you were not worth quoting but i thought perhaps i should give you the attention you were seeking and for the heck of it too grin i hope I've made your day.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.

It is unfortunate that you have never been lucky with men. I pray you meet a good man someday.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Lalas247(f): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2017
Sister in law not biologically link so wt is the taboo.. undecided
Morally wrong is more like it ...

At the end of the day ... my anger wont even be with the useless husband! His purnishment would be grave but your SISTER ! Your blood too open leg .. lie lie and no be rape ..
wow if family can do that then world done they end gradually ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Lalas247(f): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
and the women who allows or let's men pregnant them are what? you were not worth quoting but i thought perhaps i should give you the attention you were seeking and for the heck of it too grin i hope I've made your day.
To me the sister is more scum
The fact she even keep the belle seff .. be like nolloywood movie grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by nwaonyeze001(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2017
bgossipnaija:

http://sunnewsonline.com/taboo-man-impregnates-sister-in-law/

This is so pathetic ........ the guy is just been carried away by his present predicament of unfruitfulness in his marriage........ God take control
Deliver your children from every unseen and unknown temptation

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Officialnelly(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Hi Nairalanders, today is my birthday
Show me some love by hiting the LIKE button

7 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by andycom(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum! Don't bother quoting me.

Including your father and your brothers

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2017
cao:
It's just funny how some guys are busy supporting the guy, saying marrying sisters is not a taboo. Calling out Abraham. While y'all are at it, why don't we bring back animal sacrifices as well and other outdated things from the Old Testament? The guy has broken his vows to his wife, end of. The guy appears to not be worth the hassle. All these guys running their mouth, if the roles were reversed, they'd be the same ones crying wolf. Oh well, double standards and whatnots...
so the sister who allows her brother inlaw to pregnant her is a victim? right? in your opinion she isn't responsible? was she raped? why didn't she say NO!? it takes two to tango! if she didn't open her legs it wouldn't have happened.
are you in support of the woman involved? were exactly do you stand?

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by bravesoul247(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.
First tell that to your father and male siblings before saying it here.

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by pweetiedee(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2017
cao:

That's how you know they can do the same thing. Some men have no self control, he saw his wife's naked sister, y not just tell her to get up and get dressed and tell her never to sleep naked in the sitting room again.

He had his eyes on her, and the yeye girl had her eyes on him.

The wife should just start a new life. she married the wrong man.

This is why you shouldn't allow your in-laws to live with you.

6 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Rilwayne001: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.

You blame the man now, what about the useless woman that opened her legs for him despite knowing him to be her in-law?

Women are just as bad as men, or even worse sef!

4 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2017
mikky4764:
The younger sister is in for a very big shock, she no no say table dey turn.
Hmmm... She 4got d adage which says d cane dat was been used to flog d 1st wife is still on d roof for d 2nd wife.
We shall see hw dis drama unfolds

4 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ogbonti: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2017
holocron:
Whats the fuss all about? There is no taboo there. Jacob in the bible married two sisters. The woman should try and understand...anyway, the fault is from the man for neglecting his wife in favour of her sister. "...YOU MUST LOVE THEM EQUALLY!"

I beg told them, according to Zebrudayya
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

To me the sister is more scum
The fact she even keep the belle seff .. be like nolloywood movie grin
precisely! grin perhaps that is what she had wanted! she has been praying and fasting for the belle. grin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Lalas247(f): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
precisely! grin perhaps that is what she had wanted! she has been praying and fasting for the belle. grin
Sister of DOOM grin happy sunday
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Sleezwizz: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.

What should we call u women then?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by sisisioge: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Well...the best is to leave the two of them. Karma is really a biatxh. Whew!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.