Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

DNA Test, Did Women Miss It???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DNA Test, Did Women Miss It???? (473 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? / Guys, Start Saving For That DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Test, Did Women Miss It???? by eberetos: 1:48am On Jul 30, 2017
It might soon get to a sickening period where DNA test will be a noise all around, but it's really terrible that women are being verified to be sure of the children they produce... It shouldn't be so, but something is wrong somewhere..........

Please ladies should try & buckle up somehow ooh, because these tension or debate young men are having on DNA is diminishing the glory of women. It's bad for women to now be taged "olosho", "hoes aint loyal", bla bla bla.... Jokes apart, the glory is dropping.........

How can guys be afraid of commitment & prefer to just sleep with a lady & go, because they don't want to be cheated upon & want to stay on the safe side..

Where is the glory?? Where is that decency Where is that hard-to-get It doesn't make sense that a guy can just get sex cheaply, & a lady can just swallow 69 joysticks before she marries, it breeds all these insult of "olosho", "hoes aint loyal"....

Please let's not make this world a pig pen & let guys treat ladies well.

As for ladies who want to compete with guys on the bed in the name of gender equality & do-me-i-do-you, God made women golden, that's why men toast or look for ladies, but if u feel spreading your legs will increase your anointing, then one day, "women may begin to toast men".

Don't cheapen the classiness of your gender!!!!!!!!
Re: DNA Test, Did Women Miss It???? by ikp120(m): 1:59am On Jul 30, 2017
So because the men are toasting them, the men are not classy? undecided Na the women wey come dey classy. undecided

In case you are not aware, in US, before a guy signs a birth certificate, he is expected to have done a paternity test to verify that the child is his. So I don't see any big deal in paternity test.
Re: DNA Test, Did Women Miss It???? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 30, 2017
ikp120:

In case you are not aware, in US, before a guy signs a birth certificate, he is expected to have done a paternity test to verify that the child is his. So I don't see any big deal in paternity test.

I wish that our government fit pass that kain bill into law, hospital go full.
Re: DNA Test, Did Women Miss It???? by lalanice(f): 3:29am On Jul 30, 2017
well what is wrong is already wrong and if having a DNA test makes it any easier then so be it, its not diminishing anyone's glory unless you have something to hide. it's to be on the safe side, like asking a partner to go for HIV test, (don't ask me if I don't trust you) just do the d**n test. If a test is required then there is already doubt, not going through with the test will only aggravate it.

If a guy is afraid of commitment just for fear of being cheated upon, yet can sleep with different ladies and walk away then he has issues and honestly he shouldn't be thinking of marriage-he is not ready.

When will people start taking responsibility for their actions (mistakes and short comings) without trying to blame the other gender for it?
Re: DNA Test, Did Women Miss It???? by MissRaine69(f): 4:58am On Jul 30, 2017
There are a lot of men raising children that are not theirs and asking for a DNA is a safeguard and if that woman has nothing to hide why then should it be a big deal? This has nothing to do with gender equality or competing use contraceptives then it is available. There is this prevailing mindset that a child will make him commit no it will not.
Not all men ask for a DNA as there is no reason to do so but what needs to be addressed is the integrity and motives of some women.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, Did Women Miss It???? by eberetos: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Ewoooh!!!
Re: DNA Test, Did Women Miss It???? by eberetos: 7:13am On Jul 30, 2017
Abi

(1) (Reply)

Pen Is Size And Pregnancy / The Romance That Is Consumerism: Five Consequences Of An Angle. / PLEASE HELP.. JAMB Result Not Showing Selected Course!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.