Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) (6947 Views)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Bibi294(f): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol... I will make sure I add fuel to the child's fire.... I have a street-babysister who is very very troublesome, anytime she comes around, I've a rope in my studio I tie her with... I cannot come and kill myself...
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Emempaul(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
he took his time to clean him up, change his dress probably fed him , keep him under watchful eye got creative and snapped the pics like dat. it doesn't mean he left him dat way. it just a way he was trying to be natty himself.
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by harriet412(f): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
See how he looks innocent with those cute tiny hands and legs and heart melting look..

I'll just untie him and talk to him gently..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by olababe112(f): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=holatin post=58975174]oh my ghood.

straight away you go develop hypertension.

my mind go cut instanta.

oshe keee, lai kin she isu[/quote

those alakoba children,,,, he had temperature throughout that day and I was scared he might die
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Explorers(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
PoisonedOne:
E no easy to stay with kids. Whenever I visit my elder bros I always have amazing time with the kids. So one day I paid a visit and my bros and why needed to attend to something somewhere and I was glad to babysit till thry come back.

I've nothing else to say just that when they came back, they found out that I've lost weight and my face looks sullen,i found it difficult to even talk. I just told them I needed to get back to my house.

I've never faced such a situation where one will be be shouting at a kid to steer clear of the TV and the other one will be in the kitchen checking how to light the cooker while the other will be in their room's bathroom splashing and playing with the shower. I've never shouted and multitasked like I did that day. It's not easy to stay with kids. House wives should be placed on a very high monthly pay with other perks.

Lol.
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by olababe112(f): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Emempaul:
he took his time to clean him up, change his dress probably fed him , keep him under watchful eye got creative and snapped the pics like dat. it doesn't mean he left him dat way. it just a way he was trying to be natty himself.
that means the baby got his naughty behavior from his father
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
PoisonedOne:
E no easy to stay with kids. Whenever I visit my elder bros I always have amazing time with the kids. So one day I paid a visit and my bros and why needed to attend to something somewhere and I was glad to babysit till thry come back.

I've nothing else to say just that when they came back, they found out that I've lost weight and my face looks sullen,i found it difficult to even talk. I just told them I needed to get back to my house.

I've never faced such a situation where one will be be shouting at a kid to steer clear of the TV and the other one will be in the kitchen checking how to light the cooker while the other will be in their room's bathroom splashing and playing with the shower. I've never shouted and multitasked like I did that day. It's not easy to stay with kids. House wives should be placed on a very high monthly pay with other perks.

Looooool sorry grin
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by olababe112(f): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
harriet412:
See how he looks innocent with those cute tiny hands and legs and heart melting look..

I'll just untie him and talk to him gently..
what will a baby like that hear,,,, see how happy he look after breaking the eggs
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Theflint1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Looks like something I would do grin grin
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by ibkkk(f): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
When my husband is not high.How can a man tie his kid like this ?I'll simply untie n feed him.As for that yeye husband, anyway, lemme reserve my comment.
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by ikp120(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
PoisonedOne:

Bros, you no try at all.

Just get better rope and tie them up the way the guy in the post tied up that kid.

Life is easy bro. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by ikp120(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
olababe112:

what will a baby like that hear,,,, see how happy he look after breaking the eggs
That one think say children get sense. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by sisisioge: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
PoisonedOne:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I swearit, those younguns are absolutely amazing when someone else is their coordinator.
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by chubinwa(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
d smile of remorse from d baby will definitely melt my pugnacity
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Kowor(f): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
First, I'll take photos of the disaster the child caused(for future purposes) then I'll give the child a proper bath, give him/her food and play cartoon or something to keep him or her busy, while I clean the house. What fun is having children who don't stress you once in a while. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by siegfried99(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
itsJude:
Girls that no man will ever say hi to or date, talkless of marriage will come and start talking here

Nairaland giving the hopeless an opinion

You are Evuuul grin grin

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Gbonyin: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
i go just burst laugh
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by ofonike: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
my son does worse things.
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Emempaul(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
olababe112:

that means the baby got his naughty behavior from his father
pikin must resemble person na. if no be the papa den na d Mama
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Will just untie him, scold him a lil n get to clean the mess. .. Lol, jst see his innocent face. Kids will always be one smiley will ensure he ain't alone next tym to avoid a repeat.
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by holatin(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=olababe112 post=58977684][/quote]I think I heard somewhere palm oil detoxify all form of secondary level poison.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2017
Savage
itsJude:
Girls that no man will ever say hi to or date, talkless of marriage will come and start talking here

Nairaland giving the hopeless an opinion
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by igho003(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
When I see the mess I'll just laugh. Some kids could be destructive. cheesy grin

Untie him, give him a warm bath and feed him to bed.
u mean am
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by olababe112(f): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2017
holatin:
I think I heard somewhere palm oil detoxify all form of secondary level poison.
yeah,, palm oil and antibiotic
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by holatin(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
olababe112:
yeah,, palm oil and antibiotic
yeah, I sent you a PM, u didn't reply
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by olababe112(f): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
holatin:
yeah, I sent you a PM, u didn't reply
I am sorry for that,,,I have replied though
Re: Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) by Divay22(f): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into / She Lied To Me That She Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.