Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe (6087 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by coolebux(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Some will visit the native doctor grin
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by ArchEnemy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

grin I didn't call you "Yimu". Yimu is an expression you make when you don't believe someone.
Funny

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Yuneehk(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
There's nothing wrong in crying. Have cried over a break up before but in order to forget it ever happened, I delete and block their contacts. I'd rather do that than stalk his life.
I totally agree with you. When you stalk them, you don't move on so cut ALL communications with them and life goes on. Whatever they're up to, you'll have no idea because it's none of your business

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by LordCrimson(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

What about the violent ones. My ex duplicated my key, entered my house, smashed my TV and Xbox and so many other things. She tore nearly all the books in my personal library, including the ones I had kept since I was a child. Then she deflated my tires and broke all the car windows. All these while I was away to see my godmother. And yes, she even broke my mom's portrait (a portrait she knew that I cherished so much). As if that is not enough, what she does now, is to call me and ask me to talk to her new man. I always gladly did and it would pepper her so much that sometimes she would start calling me the worst boyfriend she has ever had. Very violent woman!!
I read through this long article, Looking for the part were you caught her,tied her to a NEPA pole,Whip the living daylight out of her lousy a$$,Before borrowing her ATM to salvage what you can from your damaged property!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by EtherealAnn(f): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Am the one that doesn't give a fvck
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by EtherealAnn(f): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
LordCrimson:
I read through this long article, Looking for the part were you caught her,tied her to a NEPA pole,Whip the living daylight out of her lousy a$$,Before borrowing her ATM to salvage what you can from your damaged property!!
savage

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
MiaB:
what did you do to her ?

I did nothing to her o. The relationship was turbulent. She was very manipulative and possessive. I couldn't take it anymore so I told her. She went away calmly, saying she would respect my wish. Deep inside me then, I just knew that she would not leave like that without a fight but when four days passed without drama, I became relaxed and even began to think of visiting family members that I had abandoned because of her jealousy. It was when I was in the bus coming back home from my godmother's that she told me what she had done.

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

What about the violent ones. My ex duplicated my key, entered my house, smashed my TV and Xbox and so many other things. She tore nearly all the books in my personal library, including the ones I had kept since I was a child. Then she deflated my tires and broke all the car windows. All these while I was away to see my godmother. And yes, she even broke my mom's portrait (a portrait she knew that I cherished so much). As if that is not enough, what she does now, is to call me and ask me to talk to her new man. I always gladly did and it would pepper her so much that sometimes she would start calling me the worst boyfriend she has ever had. Very violent woman!!
i rejoice with you for not putting that in your house.. Your house would have remain a house instead of a home.

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Rexhenrex(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
I don't care 'cause once it's over I don't waste time to block them on my whatsapp, so whatever goes on in their lives I'm oblivious of it. We never met, life goes on.
nice
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
i rejoice with you for not putting that in your house.. Your house would have remain a house instead of a home.

Honestly, I am always so happy.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by pocohantas(f): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
I wont lie i cried when my ex moved on. But every sigle time he has problems with his girl, he cannot stop calling me. I just find it so ironic.

LOL. I can totally relate with this...
I cried too, but I don't do social media...there was no way to stalk, 'maybe' I would have stalked. He on his part kept calling me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
LordCrimson:

My brother, I could have committed murder if I were at home that day. Moreover, when I invited the police and they went to get her, her mother almost started rolling on the ground, begging and crying. We were at the charge room for six hours with the mother begging. The policeman who was listening to the case had to start appealing to me to not press charges. Well, I just let it go. Now, she disturbs with calls and tries to make me jealous. I just always laugh.

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yuneehk:

I totally agree with you. When you stalk them, you don't move on so cut ALL communications with them and life goes on. Whatever they're up to, you'll have no idea because it's none of your business
Exactly.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by ModusOperandi(f): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lool. Definitely the last.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by LordCrimson(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

My brother, I could have committed murder if I were at home that day. Moreover, when I invited the police and they went to get her, her mother almost started rolling on the ground, begging and crying. We were at the charge room for six hours with the mother begging. The policeman who was listening to the case had to start appealing to me to not press charges. Well, I just let it go. Now, she disturbs with calls and tries to make me jealous. I just always laugh.
Yeah,She has to try getting you jealous because you didn't have her locked up in our mosquito friendly cell for at least 48hours,And come visit her twice daily with wet beans undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by MrPresident1: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
I wont lie i cried when my ex moved on. But every sigle time he has problems with his girl, he cannot stop calling me. I just find it so ironic.

Why did he leave you in the first place, what happened between you?
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by ModusOperandi(f): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yuneehk:

This doesn't always work, even when you cut all communications, some people will still take it upon themselves to keep you updated on his/her latest trysts.

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Safiaa(f): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrPresident1:

Why did he leave you in the first place, what happened between you?
Too much arguing. Just not compatible.

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by MiaB(f): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

I did nothing to her o. The relationship was turbulent. She was very manipulative and possessive. I couldn't take it anymore so I told her. She went away calmly, saying she would respect my wish. Deep inside me then, I just knew that she would not leave like that without a fight but when four days passed without drama, I became relaxed and even began to think of visiting family members that I had abandoned because of her jealousy. It was when I was in the bus coming back home from my godmother's that she told me what she had done.
she even told you ?
that girl is something else

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
LordCrimson:
Yeah,She has to try getting you jealous because you didn't have her locked up in our mosquito friendly cell for at least 48hours,And come visit her twice daily with wet beans undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
MiaB:

she even told you ?
that girl is something else

She was everything bad. Rude, possessive, manipulative. I didn't that she was also violent until her display. Well, I am free. I will continue to answer her calls when I have the time grin

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by MiaB(f): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

She was everything bad. Rude, possessive, manipulative. I didn't that she was also violent until her display. Well, I am free. I will continue to answer her calls when I have the time grin
Am glad your free from her wraths
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Yuneehk(f): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
ModusOperandi:
This doesn't always work, even when you cut all communications, some people will still take it upon themselves to keep you updated on his/her latest trysts.
When you type "some people", are you referring to Ex or mutual friends with Ex. Whichever one, this only happens when/if you give them the chance to update you. He/She's a thing of the past and so, remains there.

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by ModusOperandi(f): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yuneehk:

When you type "some people", are you referring to Ex or mutual friends with Ex. Whichever one, this only happens when/if you give them the chance to update you. He/She's a thing of the past and so, remains there.
No not the ex and not exactly mutual friends. You could just be having a normal conversation and someone goes

" Ehen, I saw him and this girl " .

Anyway I guess they think it's okay to tell me cos they know it won't get to me.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
MiaB:
Am glad your free from her wraths
Thank you grin
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
ArchEnemy:

Funny

grin Imagine, she said I called her a Yimu grin

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by ibkkk(f): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Like i care.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Yuneehk(f): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
ModusOperandi:
No not the ex and not exactly mutual friends. You could just be having a normal conversation and someone goes

" Ehen, I saw him and this girl " .

Anyway I guess they think it's okay to tell me cos they know it won't get to me.
All these gbegboruns that sha wanna talk grin You saw him and some girl? Good for them. It shouldn't be a reason to go in search of their photos just to know if she's better than you or not. Cutting all communications make not stalking them and moving on easier tho
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
angry.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by maxdosh(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
I don't care 'cause once it's over I don't waste time to block them on my whatsapp, so whatever goes on in their lives I'm oblivious of it. We never met, life goes on.

What if u jam both of them for shoprite. Surely you will look twice and you fit even forget the pad wey u won buy cos ur mind is on how they are cuddling and laughing while doing their shopping

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
maxdosh:

What if u jam both of them for shoprite. Surely you will look twice and you fit even forget the pad wey u won buy cos ur mind is on how they are cuddling and laughing while doing their shopping
Currently, I have two of my exes I blocked in the past on my whatsapp, and I don't feel like they're guys I once loved. grin

Meeting an ex anywhere means nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Transcendwonder: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

How come it didn't make fp on Nl? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex / Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz / Hotel Room 40 Feet Below The Ocean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.