Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe (6094 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by maxdosh(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Currently, I have two of my exes I blocked in the past on my whatsapp, and I don't feel like they're guys I once loved. grin

Meeting an ex anywhere means nothing to me.

Omo u harsh o. You dey format ur love memory card? grin

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
maxdosh:

Omo u harsh o. You dey format ur love memory card? grin
My dear, I could recall my first bf. He broke up with me, took me two weeks of depression, wishing he would call back to say it was a mistake and we could continue dating for me to move on. I loved him that much, but today he's the one begging me for attention after yrs of not communicating. I see him change dp and I'm not bothered to take a clear look. He isn't even my current spec of guys. That's life for you!.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by maxdosh(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
My dear, I could recall my first bf. He broke up with me, took me two weeks of depression, wishing he would call back to say it was a mistake and we could continue dating for me to move on. I loved him that much, but today he's the one begging me for attention after yrs of not communicating. I see him change dp and I'm not bothered to take a clear look. He isn't even my current spec of guys. That's life for you!.

True Talk

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. I can totally relate with this...
I cried too, but I don't do social media...there was no way to stalk, 'maybe' I would have stalked. He on his part kept calling me cheesy
Lool!
Ehyah! Just say luminouz is here if u need anything babe grin
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by luminouz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
grin grin
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by luminouz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Benita27.....na u oh
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Transcendwonder:
How come it didn't make fp on Nl? undecided

I didn't open a thread grin
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Transcendwonder: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

I didn't open a thread grin
ok oh. I font wan2 say be deceiving yourself their
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
luminouz:

Beni.ta27.....na u oh
LOL, the guy must be surprised. Happy Sunday. grin
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Transcendwonder:
ok oh. I font wan2 say be deceiving yourself their

English, please undecided
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Transcendwonder: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

English, please undecided
use google translator ogbeni
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Transcendwonder:
use google translator ogbeni

Are you mad?
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Transcendwonder: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you mad?
There we go. You'll have nothing to lose if I thread ds fighting line with u since you're already ugly, so, byebye.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Transcendwonder:
There we go. You'll have nothing to lose if I thread ds fighting line with u since you're already ugly, so, byebye.

I only asked a question undecided
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by MrPresident1: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Too much arguing. Just not compatible.

Phew. Maybe you both had temperaments that did not suit a relationship between both of you. Too much argument is a sign of differing worldview and orientation, partners should be as close in personal ideology as possible wink

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by RuggedArab: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:

What's your spec in three (3) lines not more than 15 words?

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
RuggedArab:

What's your spec in three (3) lines not more than 15 words?
WAEC question. grin

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by RuggedArab: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
WAEC question. grin

Is that a way of saying I won't answer me?
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
You harsh o...
I broke up with the first and it meant nothing to us...we were actually growing apart. The last one pain me pass 2wks grin Now you just spoke of dp, I checked his, still my spec cheesy cheesy

luminouz:

Lool!
Ehyah! Just say lumi nouz is here if u need anything babe grin
Luminouz is where? Endtime guys everywhere...
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
pocohantas:

You harsh o...
I broke up with the first and it meant nothing to us...we were actually growing apart. The last one pain me pass 2wks grin Now you just spoke of dp, I checked his, still my spec cheesy cheesy

Taste changes with time. cheesy At times I ask myself why I was crazy over the guy but he was the best at that phase of my life but definitely not now.

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
pocohantas:

You harsh o...

Lmaoooooooo!!!! Endtime bawo....... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by luminouz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
LOL, the guy must be surprised. Happy Sunday. grin
U too dear grin
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by AlphaSoul: 8:12pm On May 15, 2021
BluntBoy:

What about the violent ones. My ex duplicated my key, entered my house, smashed my TV and Xbox and so many other things. She tore nearly all the books in my personal library, including the ones I had kept since I was a child. Then she deflated my tires and broke all the car windows. All these while I was away to see my godmother. And yes, she even broke my mom's portrait (a portrait she knew that I cherished so much). As if that is not enough, what she does now, is to call me and ask me to talk to her new man. I always gladly did and it would pepper her so much that sometimes she would start calling me the worst boyfriend she has ever had. Very violent woman!!
She loved you... but she vented
her emotional pain in a negative
way to regain your attention. grin
It is the reason why she called
you "the worse boyfriend she
has ever had," while telling you
to speak to her so-called new
man to get you jealous. Lol

She hopefully would have moved on by now.

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by AlphaSoul: 8:21pm On May 15, 2021
BluntBoy:

I did nothing to her o. The relationship was turbulent. She was very manipulative and possessive. I couldn't take it anymore so I told her. She went away calmly, saying she would respect my wish. Deep inside me then, I just knew that she would not leave like that without a fight but when four days passed without drama, I became relaxed and even began to think of visiting family members that I had abandoned because of her jealousy. It was when I was in the bus coming back home from my godmother's that she told me what she had done.
Aha! This is it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At My ASS! Slay Queen Parades Her Bare Ass On Social Media (video). / "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) / I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.