Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell (2515 Views)

If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... / Guys Only: Guys, What Nickname Does Ur Girl Call Ur Bleeping Tool? / ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by hibiscus76(f): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
a trend common for most guys these days... But guys, isn't that a bit too childish??
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
I agree..men love gossip in details more than us ladies.. grin
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
yea its childlish sha
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by BiafranBushBoy: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
undecided

Dear Op, are you not tired of kissing lots of guys and waiting to know of those that would Tell

You should be tired already... Or you need a world record to cement your achievements?

2 Likes

Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Earthquake1: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
hmm

Listening to 'great balls of fire' by Jerry lee.
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Was you fûcked recently by a blöödyfúçking kiss & tell mö'fucker?
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by SmellingAnus(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by hibiscus76(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
undecided

Dear Op, are you not tired of kissing lots of guys and waiting to know of those that would Tell

You should be tired already... Or you need a world record to cement your achievements?
typical of you

1 Like

Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by LordCrimson(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Use to think guys do this sh1t worse until some group of girls asked my guys chick in our present,'Tracy which of this guys wey you say e get that small preek' undecided
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by hibiscus76(f): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fuckly:
Was you fûcked recently by a blöödyfúçking kiss & tell mö'fucker?

what's this one blabbering??

1 Like

Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
LordCrimson:
Use to think guys do this sh1t worse until some group of girls asked my guys chick in our present,'Tracy which of this guys wey you say e get that small preek' undecided
grin grin
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
hibiscus76:

what's this one blabbering??

Don't fúçking let yo blöödyfûçkiñg mind wander, it's too fúçking small to be out by itself grin
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by ebonflexy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nothing wrong with a little kiss and tell as long as you don't reveal or tarnish the other person's identity.
A simple "I had some bomb ass pussy yesterday night" and possibly pussy/ass pics would do lol
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by hibiscus76(f): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fuckly:

Don't fúçking let yo blöödyfûçkiñg mind wander, it's too fúçking small to be out by itself grin
yeah it is. I'd save it for better mentions

peace bro
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
hibiscus76:
yeah it is. I'd save it for better mentions

peace bro

Go fúçking play ina traffic grin
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Some guys do not kiss and tell to boost their deflected egos, some just can't keep their mouth shut. Some guys don't know what to share and what not to. There is a difference,
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by hibiscus76(f): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fuckly:

Go fúçking play ina traffic grin

grin
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by kodath(f): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
kiss and tell is for kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Well, I dont kiss & tell but I noticed guys love to hear sexcapades alot which disgusts me.

I find it childish discussing how I bleeped a girl to someone else. I mean, is it not sex? How else am I supposed to Bleep her?

I have lost many 'friends' after flippin' out on them when they ask me. My current ones know its a no-go area with me so they just assume I've bleeped every girl they've seen me get intimate with.
Funny thing is: I share lots of my sexcapades with girls, dunno why I find it irritating with a dude.

I still wont share tho'...

Bleep 'em
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by hibiscus76(f): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
ShyCypher:
Well, I dont kiss & tell but I noticed guys love to hear sexcapades alot which disgusts me.

I find it childish discussing how I bleeped a girl to someone else. I mean, is it not sex? How else am I supposed to Bleep her?

I have lost many 'friends' after flippin' out on them when they ask me. My current ones know its a no-go area with me so they just assume I've bleeped every girl they've seen me get intimate with.
Funny thing is: I share lots of my sexcapades with girls, dunno why I find it irritating with a dude.

I still wont share tho'...

Bleep 'em
your names says it all then
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by ayokellany: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
hibiscus76:
a trend common for most guys these days...
But guys, isn't that a bit too childish??

Babe trust me I will kiss and do all other stuff that matter to u n never tell on you. Just beep me.
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by BiafranBushBoy: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
hibiscus76:
typical of you

So why quoting me?

Or must you show your addiction?

Take a walk!!

1 Like

Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fornication is a sin. Stop fukin nd no one wud kiss nd tell
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
90% of guys do that, they see it as fun and achievement.
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sniper12:
Fornication is a sin. Stop fukin nd no one wud kiss nd tell
OK grin.
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by hibiscus76(f): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

So why quoting me?
Or must you show your addiction?
Take a walk!!
eeeeew
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by hibiscus76(f): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
ayokellany:

Babe trust me I will kiss and do all other stuff that matter to u n never tell on you. Just beep me.
you're not sure about that, yeah??

that's a trademark for dem guyz
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
thread of liars cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all of una kiss and tell
RuthDaniels:
Some guys do not kiss and tell to boost their deflected egos, some just can't keep their mouth shut. Some guys don't know what to share and what not to. There is a difference,
tosyn2much come and see diddy talking abt kiss and tell
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by hibiscus76(f): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
itsJude:
thread of liars cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all of una kiss and tell tosyn2much come and see diddy talking abt kiss and tell
you've been doing this a lot today...

well, being a kiss and tell kinda guy doesn't mean evry other person is.. so just admit for yourself and don't generalize
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Cypmeni(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Most guys kiss and tell just to boost their ego trying so hard to make their friends think they are bad.
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by ayokellany: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
hibiscus76:
you're not sure about that, yeah??

that's a trademark for dem guyz

You'll have to try me before grouping me with all others but be warned you are bound 2 discover more than you bargained for.
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by jaksmillioniar: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibo beauty I sware u are sweet

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Get Wet For Benz, Range Rover, I Am A Hoe, Nigerian Slay Queen Writes / (DOWNLOAD#) Lil Tecca We Love You Tecca 2019 Album. / I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.