Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell (2538 Views)

If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... / Guys Only: Guys, What Nickname Does Ur Girl Call Ur Bleeping Tool? / ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Jodha(f): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Look at how that old..biafranbushnkita is disgracing himself and his household...

I spit on his withered Brain... Tuah..
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by hibiscus76(f): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Jodha:
Look at how that old..biafranbushnkita is disgracing himself and his household...

I spit on his withered Brain... Tuah..
Lol

you noticed
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by BadBlaize(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
hibiscus come lets kiss i promise not to tell

Funny enough i spend hours with a girl inside the room nd wen av seen her off my guys wey lyk to hear scores be lyk "hw e go", i always tell them natn happen she no gree or she dey sell oil, i usually gv excuses for dem girls just to protect thier intrst..
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by kennykendo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
hibiscus76:
a trend common for most guys these days...
But guys, isn't that a bit too childish??

any guy who tells people about the ladies he's kissed or bleeped, isn't man enough and has inferiority complex. He uses that talk to boost his ego..
massive1019:
guys discuss sex among themselves.....i bet that's what ladies can't do.
hibiscus76:

any guy who tells people about the ladies he's kissed or bleeped, isn't man enough and has inferiority complex. He uses that talk to boost his ego..
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by MENTORCH(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
True, I have some friends that will come tell me they just bleeped this person. When me I have been fucking many since I don't even know which one to start telling you about coz I can't count.
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
hibiscus76:

Yep we have all been guilty of this act back in d days as teens and young guns telling ourselves our various sexcapades and adding Maggi and salt to it just to boost ur ego. Some guys would even go as far as claiming to fcvk chics they haven't even touched.. I still remember a friend of mine who got disgraced repeatedly for the lying act.. Till we all became used to him as a bloody liar when it comes to that. Yeah we were young & dumb but for any matured guy to still be in the kiss and tell league... Something has got to be wrong.. Who cares how ur fvck ur gf
OP u answer is in your question... Leave childish guys alone or put up with it
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by massive1019(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
guys discuss sex among themselves.....i bet that's what ladies can't do.
Re: Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 18, 2017
hibiscus76:

Hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? / The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift / For Young Couples Asking, Here Are Some Lovely & Comfortable Apartments For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.