Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb (5295 Views)

Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / All Unmarried Should Read This (exclusively Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Martin0(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Angela777:

Not married now, I ended my Nigerian marriage because of that, personal experience.
hmmmmmmm you not even a nigeria shocked oh oh this is dammm serious,let talk
tomorrow please sad
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Favor99(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Angela777:

Just surprised how Nigerian guys are paying for Nigerian ladies and how the same guys want white woman to pay for them and support them. I guess because of this difference in value, white women should stay away from Nigerian men. No woman wants to feel less appreciated just because of nationality or skin color
We love white women. Just like we love our Nigerian women to. We don’t value white women less then our women.
Maybe some Nigerian men expect the white woman to pay because they assume whites have money or something.
Nigerian guys and most men around the world love white women. Just cause some Naija guys take advantage of some white women doesn’t mean that white women are undervalued.
Scamming doesn’t have a color and doesn’t discriminate. The guy doesn’t care who he scams.

With time hopefully the scamming will go away as our country gets better

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2019
Angela777:
Old, fat oyibo maga cost 0 (zero) and maybe she even pay for your ticket and green card.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Favor99:

We love white women. Just like we love our Nigerian women to. We don’t value white women less then our women.
Maybe some Nigerian men expect the white woman to pay because they assume whites have money or something.
Nigerian guys and most men around the world love white women. Just cause some Naija guys take advantage of some white women doesn’t mean that white women are undervalued.
Scamming doesn’t have a color and doesn’t discriminate. The guy doesn’t care who he scams.

With time hopefully the scamming will go away as our country gets better
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Martin0(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Angela777:

Thank you.
are you fine now
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Martin0:
are you fine now
Better, thank you.
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Martin0(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Angela777:
Better, thank you.
you welcome

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Favor99(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Angela777:

Thank you.
Your welcome

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Angela777:

https://www.nairaland.com/4946718/nigerian-husband-family-scamming-me
https://www.nairaland.com/4935438/sad-story-married-nigerian-man
visajourney, Facebook and all kind of stories online, in US courts, YouTube has lots and even scammers police persecution, Romance scam on FBI website, etc.
Also all African ladies talking badly about white ones and their mixed kids calling kids half breed, etc., saying the Nigerian man will take good care of his African queen and her kids when abandoning his mixed blood kids.

Also, where did you see a Nigerian man paying a dowry for a white woman or foreign woman? He pays for the African one.
They do marry white women. is just that some of them marry white old woman for papers, not all tho.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
They do marry white women. is just that some of them marry white old woman for papers, not all tho.
Ha, if they pay for to marry a Nigerian woman, I would like to see them paying the same for to marry a white one.
As my experience in Facebook is, so many Nigerian guys saying I really love you, believe me, my love is real, I wanna marry you yet ... oh, come to meet me to Nigeria (or any other country where a Nigerian is), pay for your ticket, hotel and all your stay and meet me, and don't forget to bring me gifts, iPhone, laptop, brand perfumes, brand clothes and shoes, then marry me right away and bring me to America.

Ha, if I want to pay all for a man, in America we have many, black, white, yellow, no need to pay for visa and flight ticket for an American and no need to travel so far so much spending, so many men who don't make too much money and would be happy to get brand clothes and gifts, ha-ha-ha, also most of American men, even the poor ones invite a woman to eat and to go out and they pay as any gentleman should when dating. Nigerians marry a white woman fast, yes, they marry fast for to get the papers and for an American woman is a big problem as she needs to feed and support her foreign husband at least during 1 year, 1st year, when he can't work without papers and also to share with him all she owns when he comes with 1 suitcase and has nothing to offer, then he uses his white wife money to go and bring his Nigerian "sister" (read his traditional wife) and divorce after getting the papers biting the half or even more of all his white wife owns or even putting her in legal troubles scamming other people from her house, her internet and phone connection.

Who needs that BIG NIGERIAN LOVE
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Angela777:

Ha, if they pay for to marry a Nigerian woman, I would like to see them paying the same for to marry a white one.
As my experience in Facebook is, so many Nigerian guys saying I really love you, believe me, my love is real, I wanna marry you yet ... oh, come to meet me to Nigeria (or any other country where a Nigerian is), pay for your ticket, hotel and all your stay and meet me, and don't forget to bring me gifts, iPhone, laptop, brand perfumes, brand clothes and shoes, then marry me right away and bring me to America.

Ha, if I want to pay all for a man, in America we have many, black, white, yellow, no need to pay for visa and flight ticket for an American and no need to travel so far so much spending, so many men who don't make too much money and would be happy to get brand clothes and gifts, ha-ha-ha, also most of American men, even the poor ones invite a woman to eat and to go out and they pay as any gentleman should when dating. Nigerians marry a white woman fast, yes, they marry fast for to get the papers and for an American woman is a big problem as she needs to feed and support her foreign husband at least during 1 year, 1st year, when he can't work without papers and also to share with him all she owns when he comes with 1 suitcase and has nothing to offer, then he uses his white wife money to go and bring his Nigerian "sister" (read his traditional wife) and divorce after getting the papers biting the half or even more of all his white wife owns or even putting her in legal troubles scamming other people from her house, her internet and phone connection.

wow shocked shocked you mean they told you all this sad sad

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Angela777:

Avoid guys like that,they are thievesundecided

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by koyeni(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Angela777:

As my experience in Facebook is, so many Nigerian guys saying I really love you, believe me, my love is real, I wanna marry you yet ... oh, come to meet me to Nigeria (or any other country where a Nigerian is), pay for your ticket, hotel and all your stay and meet me, and don't forget to bring me gifts, iPhone, laptop, brand perfumes, brand clothes and shoes then marry me right away and bring me to America.

that's unbelievable ,sorry to say, but the guys you meet on Facebook are all fraudsters lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 28, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
that's unbelievable ,sorry to say, but the guys you meet on Facebook are all fraudsters lipsrsealed
True. And looks like all are.
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 28, 2019
JjBankys:
wow shocked shocked you mean they told you all this sad sad
Yes. Telling all this (but not the part about him having a wife/wives and kids) and making you feel so guilty because poor him, he is starving, he loves you so much but if I love him, I should help him, he is sick or starving or has no money at all, send him money or come ASAP and marry him. Some are trying to work juju on you and the best thing is never talk to any or if as a woman you talk, talk to many and see, compare, as well talking to many, the juju doesn't work on you as many jujus interfere between each other, also if the woman talks/flirts with many, she doesn't fall in real love with many or any, not when you concentrate on 1 only.

Nigerian men are very attractive but this cheating ways damage the reputation very much. Yet Nigerian men, as I see in this forum, if he marries the Nigerian woman, he goes to his fiancee family with respect, pays the dowry and gives to his Nigerian wife all the support, care and respect, but it's not the same with the white woman.
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Angela777:

True. And looks like all are.
Too bad. just avoid them, don't chat with them anymore.
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Angela777:

Yes. Telling all this (but not the part about him having a wife/wives and kids) and making you feel so guilty because poor him, he is starving, he loves you so much but if I love him, I should help him, he is sick or starving or has no money at all, send him money or come ASAP and marry him. Some are trying to work juju on you and the best thing is never talk to any or if as a woman you talk, talk to many and see, compare, as well talking to many, the juju doesn't work on you as many jujus interfere between each other, also if the woman talks/flirts with many, she doesn't fall in real love with many or any, not when you concentrate on 1 only.

Nigerian men are very attractive but this cheating ways damage the reputation very much. Yet Nigerian men, as I see in this forum, if he marries the Nigerian woman, he goes to his fiancee family with respect, pays the dowry and gives to his Nigerian wife all the support, care and respect, but it's not the same with the white woman.
I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude. But it's seems like you are a little bit advance in age.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
JjBankys:
I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude. But it's seems like you are a little bit advance in age.
I am, I am 67 and never hide it. Also I am NOT into young boys or into foreigners, we have plenty of men in America. I am just surprised how Nigerian men like to play around older women saying "Age is just a number". Yet at my age I have enough attention from men in real life.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Martin0(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Angela777:

I am, I am 67 and never hide it. Also I am NOT into young boys or into foreigners, we have plenty of men in America. I am just surprised how Nigerian men like to play around older women saying "Age is just a number". Yet at my age I have enough attention from men in real life.

hey hey hey hold on, how can? hold on i doubt you for the first time!

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Martin0:

hey hey hey hold on, how can? hold on i doubt you for the first time!

lol, check my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/
i will delete my link soon
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Martin0(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Angela777:
lol, check my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ i will delete my link soon

hmmmmmm I don't believe
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Martin0:

hmmmmmm I don't believe
Send me a message in Facebook but telling you are Martin0, so I answer, too many messages, I don't answer to all.
What you don't believe, my age is real, my photos are real and recent and my talk here is real. I know many Nigerians are used to lies but I am not a Nigerian, people from NL saw me in video chat too
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Martin0(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Angela777:

Send me a message in Facebook but telling you are Martin0, so I answer, too many messages, I don't answer to all.
What you don't believe, my age is real, my photos are real and recent and my talk here is real. I know many Nigerians are used to lies but I am not a Nigerian, people from NL saw me in video chat too

hmmmmmm OK
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Martin0(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Angela777:
lol, check my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ i will delete my link soon
sorry, your name again!
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Martin0:

sorry, your name again!
Do NOT copy, send me a friend request but tell me you are Martin0, I will answer
https://www.facebook.com
link deleted
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Martin0(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
Angela777:

Do NOT copy, send me a friend request but tell me you are Martin0, I will answer
https://www.facebook.com
link deleted
can't see you anymore through the link...
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Martin0:

can't see you anymore through the link...
I published it
Now again, last time https://
Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Angela777:

I am, I am 67 and never hide it. Also I am NOT into young boys or into foreigners, we have plenty of men in America. I am just surprised how Nigerian men like to play around older women saying "Age is just a number". Yet at my age, I have enough attention from men in real life.
don't mind them they are just Gigolos, in a country like Nigeria age matters a lot.
wow, I guess you are one hot sexy mama, good luck to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by 2buffagain(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
I think the purpose of this thread is to show the general ridiculousness of the bride price/list.

Shout culture all you want, it is a glorified slave bazaar....and the woman is the property being acquired.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
JjBankys:
don't mind them they are just Gigolos, in a country like Nigeria age matters a lot.
wow, I guess you are one hot sexy mama, good luck to you. smiley
Thank you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
2buffagain:
I think the purpose of this thread is to show the general ridiculousness of the bride price/list.
Shout culture all you want, it is a glorified slave bazaar....and the woman is the property being acquired.
True. But nowadays there are many intelligent and professional ladies, business women in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed / See How Much This Tall Man Has To Bend Down To Kiss His Wife.. See Savage Replie / Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.