Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! (629 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Guys In The House: Do U Prefer Respect To Love Or Love To Respect. Ur Views Pls / Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! by bizzarewiz: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2010
i met her online in 2006 and 2009 we began a distant rltnship.we've spent a few weeks 2geda nd had many misunderstandins too.she said she wantd 2 be sure we culd get married someday,she was 19,i was 3yrs older im now a graduate nd shes stil in school,so i told my mum about her and afta my mum talked 2 her on phone,wit much pressure from me she said she dint like what my mum told her.she talkd disrespectfuly about my mum,said mum was controlin me and made insultin statments dat meant i wasnt man enof nd she may not want me again.i felt very bad nd dnext day i told her i cant marry her nd it was ovr.she said notin and afta 2weeks she calld me nd said she was dyin inside,d rest of her life wuld be miserable witout me nd she stil loves me and dat she said doz thins out of anger.thoug she cried,she dint say she was sory nd dint plead,i stil care abt her but i dont think i can marry her.what shuld i do?
Re: Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! by kpolli(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2010
wat did ur mum say about her?
Re: Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! by CrazyMan(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2010
kpolli:

wat did your mum say about her?
Yea, I would like to know what your mum said about her.
Re: Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! by bizzarewiz: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2010
first of all my mum is an evangelist nd has a counseling centr 4 singles n married.i told her all abt my girl nd her family issues,parents ar sepratd nd she lives wit her mum who dint care much abt how she lived her life thoug she chose 2 live a decent life,her family wer already arangin suitors 4 her.my mum asked if she culd wait 4 me,she said she wuld try.mum advicd her 2 read books on courtship n marriag nd we shuld hav a true christian rltnship nd colectd her numba frm me but i told her not 2 call her afta d thins she said,mum was angry but i think she wil b ok if d girl apologises.
Re: Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! by kpolli(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2010
so ur mum only preached to her(eventhough girls dont generally like that),
cos we dunno the full gist, we cant tell if ur really a mama's boy
Re: Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! by ddiamond(f): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
good luck
Re: Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! by r231(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2010
oh well
Re: Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
Dont blame her.Her background is her major problem and the cause to behave like that.She needs someone like ur mother for serious counseling and to take her like a mother.But she doesnt understand this.If u can call her to see the reasons why she shld be very close to ur mother, i think she will change cos she is still young.
what she needs now is someone who can counsel her.
Re: Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! by smooooooth: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
u both need to talk, and make her undstand where ur mum stands in ur life and where she stands. cos even if ur love bring u guyz back, u still have issue of where ur loyalty lies to deal with.
Re: Can We Still Make It Work? Views Pls! by opokonwa(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
Bros, una think say marriage be biscuit?
U've not even dated consistently for one year and hasty decisions abt marriage are being meddled with undecided
I think both of you are too young and immature to dable into the issue now.
You post does not even show that you both understand each other.
Give the r/lshp some time if you can.

(1) (Reply)

Feedback On (how Can I Approach This Guy) / Love Tips For Valentine Day - 3 / Frustrated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.