Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria (3384 Views)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Vaseline Crew,hop In Here..check Out The Butt On This Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by pweetychyka(f): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
Chichi nwanyi oma, don't walk away na. We can build together na

Lol... dats y I said ayam coming!
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
pweetychyka:

I am waiting. Don't disappoint me oo.
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Rtopzy(f): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
OK nice. I am buying a rubber carpet for the room tomorrow. What else would you want to see there
A mattress, so we dn't sleep on the floor
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by thickminaj(f): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
I have a room thicky baby. We will eventually move to a mansion in the future. Say yes joor
Get to the future first grin
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rtopzy:

A mattress, so we dn't sleep on the floor
Yes I have a 4x 4mattress. I hope you don't have very heavy legs because you will just have to place them on me at times
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
thickminaj:
Get to the future first grin
Follow me to the future na so that you see how it looks like. Thick baby follow me oo. Heeeh
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mogboyelade and GlorianaCO, are you ladies looking for me?
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247, plenty people dey on top your matter. I am not interested
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Rtopzy(f): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
Yes I have a 4x 4mattress. I hope you don't have very heavy legs because you will just have to place them on me at times
How can such a mattress fit an elephant size me?

Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Lalas247(f): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
Lalas247, plenty people dey on top your matter. I am not interested
Which ppl undecided u don start again grin
No body wants me o I dangerous ..
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by chynie: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
Chynie I know you are here to meet me, Come inside please
Ohk am inside
Let's start the meeting
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
chynie:

Ohk am inside
Let's start the meeting
I am looking for a wife that will live with me in my one room. But I hope to live in a mansion someday. Are you interested?
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rtopzy:

How can such a mattress fit an elephant size me?
Ewooooo. You are automatically disqualified. I never told you I wanted to be suffocated
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:

Which ppl undecided u don start again grin
No body wants me o I dangerous ..
I don't do dangerous chicks Lalas. If only you will change and send away all those boys that are on your tail, I might consider you
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Rtopzy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
Ewooooo. You are automatically disqualified. I never told you I wanted to be suffocated
lolz
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Lalas247(f): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
I don't do dangerous chicks Lalas. If only you will change and send away all those boys that are on your tail, I might consider you
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
If only you had 30 billion in your akant grin.
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rorachy:
If only you had 30 billion in your akant grin.
I don't have na. But I will have. Come with me
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
I don't have na. But I will have. Come with me
Call me when you have then I will dust my CV cheesy.
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rorachy:
Call me when you have then I will dust my CV cheesy.
Memories1 or Venica may have taken over by then. Better be serious
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think Nationalfairy is interested

Will she be confident enough to admit that?
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by chynie: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
I am looking for a wife that will live with me in my one room. But I hope to live in a mansion someday. Are you interested?
And y d u think am a woman ?
Even that am unmarried?
Even that am available?
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nationalfairy(f): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2017
DoorMasters:
I think Nationalfairy is interested

Will she be confident enough to admit that?

An awakening mind is not interested in drama, conflict or chaos......
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Amarabae(f): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2017
You want a woman who will live with you in one room as a wife? Ok. Continue
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Rtopzy:

Should I propose or you will?

Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2017
Na so the thing the do you?
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2017
pweetychyka:

The guy is definitely rich and comfortable.He is just disguising .Better grab your ticket now ooo
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Rtopzy(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2017
lefulefu:
Lolz

Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nationalfairy:

An awakening mind is not interested in drama, conflict or chaos......
What do you mean honey. I have an awakening mind too. And I don't want all that too.

Will you stay with me?
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Amarabae:
You want a woman who will live with you in one room as a wife? Ok. Continue
Yes. What's wrong there?

And I believe in the future
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Na so the thing the do you?
Are you interested?
Kindly signify

Drops26, the door is still open
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Reallymilky, are you interested?

See The 5 Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman (find Yours) / 18+ Me And My Friend's Sister / How Can I Eliminate Body Odour