Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... - Jokes Etc (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... (159093 Views)

Funny Joke : Fainting Space Part 1 / Latest Funny Pictures To Use Chill Of Your Day / Latest Funny Memes ..check Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Some people get mad when you forget their birthday. . As if you gave birth to them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Some people get mad when you forget their birthday. . As if you gave birth to them. grin grin
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
At primary school i was taught that a pussy is a cat, Bitch is a female dog, sex is a gender, period is a length of time for a study, and race was an athlete game.
Now i passed through high school, and confused because all this things are meaning something else.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
I would actually like to spend my Christmas holidays in London. . But my bank balance directs me to Cotonou grin grin
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2017
That awkward moment when you are busy with pens down celebrations. Tearing school shirts,and writting on the tables " Dineo Whitney was here on 2017".
B m : The results comes out, you have failed, and come January You sew new uniform grin grin
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2017
I swear Relationship stress can make you look for your phone, while using the light of your phone grin grin
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 12:08am On Dec 04, 2017
When i was in secondary school my teacher came to class with Mathematics scripts. Then he started announcing the results.
He said "Enock Ozurumba 17 out of 100". an we all started laughing
Then the teacher replied "What the hell are you laughing ?. He's the highest !! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Geekop: 1:52am On Dec 04, 2017
Krystaal:
When i was in secondary school my teacher came to class with Mathematics scripts. Then he started announcing the results.
He said "Enock Ozurumba 17 out of 100". an we all started laughing
Then the teacher replied "What the hell are you laughing ?. He's the highest !! grin grin

Lol... Welcome
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2017
luwabrooklyn:
it is beta u update u still on outdated level oh
I'd rather you come up with counter argument. We all learn everyday.

Krystaal:
Lol guys easy with the replies on my thread
@Krystaal, we are just helping you to promote your thread
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
You think heartbreak is the most painful thing that could ever happen to a person??
Have you ever wash so many white clothes for 2hrs, after Spreading it on a rope, den d rope cut. grin

3 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
So a hawker will run 200 metres to get to ur car and you will now touch the Viju Milk and say it's not cold, touch the gala and say its too strong, touch the plantain chips and say is not yellow enough. You think it's only fornication that takes people to hell ... Walahi you can't make heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
One of the most powerful connection is when ur mom/aunt/sis is among the women sharing food in a wedding ceremony.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Only in Nigeria that your phone will be 100% you will still be charging and pressing it... Even they take the light and bring it back you will continue from where you stopped
98% is even low battery grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Since I was born,and now im getting old, I have never seen hausa twins . Pls have you seen?

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
How long do you think you would spend in the toilet if there was a charging plug?
Me: half my life grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
When she cries during sex And u start feeling proud thinking that you fucking her good while she is thinking about the money she wasted on transport for such nonsense grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
I'm so broke that even If thieves broke into my house at night to search for money, I would wake up and search with them grin

3 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
You never know how bad your voice is Until you record yourself with your phone And sing then you realize you sound worse than your problems grin

3 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
The Reason Why Women Will Never Be The One's Proposing Is Because As Soon As They Get On Their Knees, The Man Starts Unzipping His Trouser grin grin grin

Only few would understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2017
Krystaal:
Since I was born,and now im getting old, I have never seen hausa twins . Pls have you seen?
No,no,no,no.....since I was born, I have never seen Hausa twins.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by DopeBoss(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Krystaal:
The Reason Why Women Will Never Be The One's Proposing Is Because As Soon As They Get On Their Knees, The Man Starts Unzipping His Trouser grin grin grin

Lolcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by MrWondah(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oya Krystal make I contribute small I hope say you no go vex

Italian Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.
French Relationship:
1st day = movies & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again
British Relationship:
1 day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug
3rd day= kissing, hug and smooching
4th day = sex and more sex
American Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
3rd day= Hug again (warmly)
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex
African Relationship:
1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
7th day= Date again with three of her hungry friends or cousins.
8th day= Date & Hug
9th day= Tried to peck but failed.
10th day = Peck
11th day= Tried to kiss but failed.
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
14th day= Tried to have sex but failed.
15th day= Tried to have sex but quarrelled
16th day= Didn't talk to each other
17th day= Malice till the next day
18th day= The man called but the woman didn't pick
19th day= The man called, the woman picked and asked: "what is it?"
The man apologize and the woman replied: "Leave me alone, am not that type of girl"
The man continued to beg till the next day.
20th day= The woman accepted the unwarranted apology
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
25th day= Tried to have sex but the woman complains that her phone is bad. Guy promises to buy her a new one.
26th day= Tried to have sex but the woman said until he buys the phone
27th day= Tried to have sex but the woman asked: "where is the phone? U are not serious, call me when you are serious"
28th day= Rape.
29th day= Police case. ���

Lorbar shaybaby and vivie01 make una come tell me weds na lie

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrWondah:
Oya Krystal make I contribute small I hope say you no go vex

28th day= Rape.
29th day= Police case. ���

Lorbar shaybebaby and vivie01 make una come tell me weds na lie

You no go kill person with laughter here, wetin African lady do una now? Rape and police case at the end? shocked Haba! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Well, the thing be say, Africans still have and cherished their rich culture as well as fear God, the moral decadence we are witnessing is as a result of bad western influence. But our ladies at least in the average still have their self esteem cool lipsrsealed ....Na my opinion ooo
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
shervydman:

No,no,no,no.....since I was born, I have never seen Hausa twins.
LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by vivie01(f): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Krystaal:
One of the most powerful connection is when ur mom/aunt/sis is among the women sharing food in a wedding ceremony.. grin

Na so cool
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
A taxi driver is being interrogated after an accident
POLICEMAN: So Mr how did you kill 59 people?
TAXI DRIVER: I Was driving at 80km/h when I saw 2 men crossing the road, on the other side, A Wedding was taking place. I Hit the brakes but they failed, So I Had to make a choice, either to hit the 2 men or run into the wedding party
POLICEMAN: Hit the 2 men ofcourse!
TAXI DRIVER: Exactly! we think alike, but after hitting one, the other man escaped into the wedding party, So I Went after him grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bleaching your Skin till you Shine Brighter than your Future is not a problem,the Problem is having White Face.Yellow Hands,Chocolate Lips and Black Legs.......My Sister,Are You A Zebra?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dear Ladies
That moment when you are Sneezing,while you are on Periods,and feel like you have gave birth to Jelly Fish!!
Have you noticed that?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
If women would just keep quiet, there won't be much problems in any family. . A wife & husband visited a farm, they saw a bull having sex with a cow. The wife asked the farm manager: . Wife: "How many times does a bull have sex per day?" Manager replied: "6 times or more a day". Wife: looks at her husband & says..." you see!" Then the husband asked the manager: "You mean 6 times a day with the same cow?" Manager said " No, No, with different cows everyday." Husband looks to his wife and says .... "you see!" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
If women would just keep quiet, there won't be much problems in any family. . A wife & husband visited a farm, they saw a bull having sex with a cow. The wife asked the farm manager: . Wife: "How many times does a bull have sex per day?" Manager replied: "6 times or more a day". Wife: looks at her husband & says..." you see!" Then the husband asked the manager: "You mean 6 times a day with the same cow?" Manager said " No, No, with different cows everyday." Husband looks to his wife and says .... "you see!" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Krystaal:
If women would just keep quiet, there
won't be much problems in any family.
A wife & husband visited a farm, they saw a
bull having sex with a cow.
The wife asked the farm manager:
Wife: "How many times does a bull have sex
per day?"
Manager replied: "6 times or more a day".
Wife: looks at her husband & says..." you
see!"
Then the husband asked the manager: "You
mean 6 times a day with the same cow?"
Manager said " No, No, with different cows
everyday."
Husband looks to his wife and says .... "you
see!" grin grin
I too gbadun the husband, abeg. grin grin grin. Six times in a day, she won kill d man ni?? Iranu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by lhawarl1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Krystaal:

I totally understand this one grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Call Off / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.