Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / love (6285 Views)

I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! / For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: love by Khallyella(f): 12:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
all the best for them,But Im no sex maniac,y'all actin Saints?i fell for him simple.

Saints? Chillax, after the one night stand and you still love him.. You're on your own cause you don't expect someone who knows fully well that youve got a big loving up and being all serious.. He's just gonna see you as "Cheap", If you want him, leave your boo & move on with him.
I'm not a fan of "Cheats".
Re: love by handsomenfrosh(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
i Love my bf Cross heaven

I checked ur profile and I saw this pic if this is ur dream, pls in how many years do u wanna acheive this? and u want a gun in ur car

you also want ferking money.. oh chisus Christ I don't think we can love ooo... sorry​ for saying that the 1st time

Re: love by Burna88(f): 12:44am On Aug 01, 2017
handsomenfrosh:

I checked ur profile and I saw this pic if this is ur dream, pls in how many years do u wanna acheive this? and u want a gun in ur car

you also want ferking money.. oh chisus Christ I don't think we can love ooo... sorry​ for saying that the 1st time
excuse me? you are gönna Judge by Just my dp,wtf,,,Besides i wasnt askin for anyone's love...lol gun in my car ,for real...lol
Re: love by Burna88(f): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:

Saints? Chillax, after the one night stand and you still love him.. You're on your own cause you don't expect someone who knows fully well that youve got a big loving up and being all serious.. He's just gonna see you as "Cheap", If you want him, leave your boo & move on with him.
i would date him If he wasnt in anyway related to my bf,,I can actually call that a crush,,nd d fact that I love sumone doesn't mean I'm gonna sleep with them,so where's the cheat,if I were to continue datin my bf,den d feelings ll Surely die...nd did u just say after the one night stand?,,I ain't that cheap,,go through my post well,he doesn't even know about my feelings nd never will,,we haven't talked,,we just happened to be at d same place d same time.
Re: love by Burna88(f): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2017
handsomenfrosh:

come love me I swear am handsome like u see on my name emotional and caring
����
I really wish you the best
Re: love by Khallyella(f): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
i would date him If he wasnt in anyway related to my bf,,I can actually call that a crush,,nd d fact that I love sumone doesn't mean I'm gonna sleep with them,so where's the cheat,if I were to continue datin my bf,den d feelings ll Surely die...nd did u just say after the one night stand?,,I ain't that cheap,,go through my post well,he doesn't even know about my feelings nd never will,,we haven't talked,,we just happened to be at d same place d same time.

But you'll date him if he ain't related to your bf? While you're still with your bf? NL guys will soon attack you and you're on your own.
Continue my dear.
Re: love by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 01, 2017
ikp120:
Fake! Fake! Fake!

Just check her profile and save yourselves the stress of typing nonsense in the name of advice.

this funny crazy guy no go kill me with laugh cheesy cheesy

Re: love by Burna88(f): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:

But you'll date him if he ain't related to your bf? While you're still with your bf? NL guys will soon attack you and you're on your own.
Continue my dear.
you dont get this,common u r a gel,,my bf isnt showin any signs of interest in me,I call,he doesnt pick Nor message,,I do d whole stuff Afta d quarrel,I'm only waiting for his break up approach,tho I don't want to leave him,but m sure u wouldn't want to waste ur tym ova a guy who doesnt care abt u anymore,,I really don't know my position in his life,,I could call him my bf nd ex...I ain't a cheatin partner,get it ryt,,so if he were just a normal guy I mean not my bf's friend it could v just been better,,tho I love my bf more
Re: love by Burna88(f): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:

Continue my dear.
I guess nairalanders that have no conscience,,so now I have to be scared of them or take permission before typin something I want,,,wtf!
Re: love by MainoCooks(m): 1:08am On Aug 01, 2017
You just want him to smash. Lust not love!
Re: love by Burna88(f): 1:16am On Aug 01, 2017
MainoCooks:
You just want him to smash. Lust not love!
..I see
Re: love by Khallyella(f): 1:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
you dont get this,common u r a gel,,my bf isnt showin any signs of interest in me,I call,he doesnt pick Nor message,,I do d whole stuff Afta d quarrel,I'm only waiting for his break up approach,tho I don't want to leave him,but m sure u wouldn't want to waste ur tym ova a guy who doesnt care abt u anymore,,I really don't know my position in his life,,I could call him my bf nd ex...I ain't a cheatin partner,get it ryt,,so if he were just a normal guy I mean not my bf's friend it could v just been better,,tho I love my bf more

Maybe your bf is using you as a backup plan.. Well, since he's being weird, you should have A backup plan as well grin.. I understand fully now.
Re: love by handsomenfrosh(m): 1:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
excuse me? you are gönna Judge by Just my dp,wtf,,,Besides i wasnt askin for anyone's love...lol gun in my car ,for real...lol

GUN?

now I see the reason why that guys giving you a second thought... am out
Re: love by pu7pl3(m): 2:01am On Aug 01, 2017
handsomenfrosh:

GUN?

This guy is sooo funny... grin
Re: love by Martin0(m): 6:04am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:

Honestly I really wonder are u reall
Re: love by femi4: 6:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Jodha:
Yhu better not go there... Even if you're to cheat..do it outside..not within his circle....before they mistake yhu for a LovePeddler. ..
You know you are the FTC, by the time this post reach front page, be ready for different attacks
Re: love by Martin0(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:

you see nigerian ladies actually have nothing to offer ther than sex..

Why can't it be possible for this gullible ladies to be patient enought to know the kind of man you rolling with outside sex
Re: love by Jodha(f): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2017
femi4:
You know you are the FTC, by the time this post reach front page, be ready for different attacks

lool ...in king Julian's voice...bring them unto me... grin
Re: love by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Don't make the mistake of dating his friend, find someone else, if you really love him, you won't even notice his friend.

You both have lost interest in the relationship and its obvious, no need trying to make it work, let it die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: love by yomi007k(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
Im sure i havent fallen in Love with you before

grin

Nop...u no even reach.
Re: love by moshood521: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2017
Jostico:
on first sight, you fell for him. Are you so cheap ?

Re: love by Burna88(f): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2017
yomi007k:

grin
Nop...u no even reach.
all the best then
Re: love by Burna88(f): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:

Maybe your bf is using you as a backup plan.. Well, since he's being weird, you should have A backup plan as well grin.. I understand fully now.
lol,that's it
Re: love by Burna88(f): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2017
handsomenfrosh:

GUN?

wish u d best bro
Re: love by Burna88(f): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:

Honestly I really wonder are u reall
I am,there is nothing to gain as m passing tru an emotional trauma,everything happened exactly bro
Re: love by Burna88(f): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
you see nigerian ladies actually have nothing to offer ther than sex..

Why can't it be possible for this gullible ladies to be patient enought to know the kind of man you rolling with outside sex
omg,did u see anything like sex here,use ur head if ur eyes have retired
Re: love by Burna88(f): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Don't make the mistake of dating his friend, find someone else, if you really love him, you won't even notice his friend.

You both have lost interest in the relationship and its obvious, no need trying to make it work, let it die a natural death.
I sure won't date his friend tho,,I ll try nd let it die.
Re: love by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
I sure won't date his friend tho,,I ll try nd let it die.
Suit yourself.
Re: love by Martin0(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
omg,did u see anything like sex here,use ur head if ur eyes have retired
I never said I saw neither!!

But they got nothing to offer other than what I said..why ladies blaming the man,I basically don't understand..How are we sure op is saying the truth!
Re: love by Burna88(f): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
I never said I saw neither!!

But they got nothing to offer other than what I said..why ladies blaming the man,I basically don't understand..How are we sure op is saying the truth!
op is saying the truth,besides no one here has blamed the guy.
Re: love by Martin0(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
I am,there is nothing to gain as m passing tru an emotional trauma,everything happened exactly bro
jeezzz you mean that for serious,how are we to believ all this,coz I recently discoverd there is a special site where people go and copy peoples problem and post it here trying to get people opinion...

Op please sorry to say I don't believ you,but sure some gullible people will believ yougrin
Re: love by Martin0(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
op is saying the truth,besides no one here has blamed the guy.
well u have a choice to make,atleast you above 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night / What I Saw When I Peeped My Neighbour Taking Her Bath (graphic Pics) / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.