Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? (2453 Views)

Where Are You Worshipping At Today? / What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
felixomor:

And what has that got to do with God's existence?

This must be the reason why you will never find atheists establishing schools or universities.

Atheists love ignorance and irrationality.

From the "Doctor" that thinks evolution is a sham.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by felixomor: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
LightandDarkness:

From the "Doctor" that thinks evolution is a sham.

I am very sure you think that as a doctor, one must swallow "evolution" poo.....

You dive rock undecided
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
felixomor:

I am very sure you think that as a doctor, one must swallow "evolution" poo.....

You dive rock undecided

If you are familiar with the medical sciences, and you are capable of independent inquiry, and yet you think evolution is "poo"- you are nothing but an average read and regurgitate medical practitioner
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by felixomor: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
LightandDarkness:

If you are familiar with the medical sciences, and you are capable of independent inquiry, and yet you think evolution is "poo"- you are nothing but an average read and regurgitate medical practitioner

Keep quiet there.
You dont even have enough knowledge for yourself
Yet You are trying to assess what you dont know.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet there.
You dont even have enough knowledge for yourself
Yet You are trying to assess what you dont know.

I have demonstrated several times that my limited knowledge of biological sciences is still superior to yours. If you are so sure you have completely understood and dismantled evolution, I challenge you to publish your findings in a journal for peer review. You are doctor yes? You've picked up a peer reviewed journal yes? Now use your expertise to scientifically disprove the theory of evolution and publish your findings, I look forward to reading them.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by felixomor: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I have demonstrated several times that my limited knowledge of biological sciences is still superior to yours. If you are so sure you have completely understood and dismantled evolution, I challenge you to publish your findings in a journal for peer review. You are doctor yes? You've picked up a peer reviewed journal yes? Now use your expertise to scientifically disprove the theory of evolution and publish your findings, I look forward to reading them.
Hehehehe, I Laugh in kuvuki
"Superior knowledge" indeed
Yet you once told us DNa originated by random chance in nature. You didn't even know what genetic code was.
Please keep that knowledge its toxic

And in case u dont know,
There are several peer reviewed articles articles that counter evolution and promote intelligent design.
It means nothing really to be peer reviewed.

Scientists like Pasteur, Tesla, Newton etc were not peer reviewed before they made their ground breaking discoveries.
Please use your google to read things that burst your fantasies, at least for once.

And Lastly, Face the truth: this planet and all the life in it was designed by Someone intelligent. Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by GenghisAlexa(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Izz this a threat

I nominate this guy for a hefty ban

Aaronsrod:

You must fear for your soul!
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, I Laugh in kuvuki
"Superior knowledge" indeed
Yet you once told us DNa originated by random chance in nature. You didn't even know what genetic code was.
Please keep that knowledge its toxic

And in case u dont know,
There are several peer reviewed articles articles that counter evolution and promote intelligent design.
It means nothing really to be peer reviewed.

Scientists like Pasteur, Tesla, Newton etc were not peer reviewed before they made their ground breaking discoveries.
Please use your google to read things that burst your fantasies, at least for once.

And Lastly, Face the truth: this planet and all the life in it was designed by Someone intelligent. Period

I believe it did, I acknowledged that I had no knowledge of the process by which DNA originated in nature. I know the difference between hypothesis and proven fact. Please get my arguments right. I didn't know what the genome was?, funny. I rightly stated the argument in that thread which was based on a computer code and the genome having similar origins because the genome can be described as a code was a false analogy.

Yes. I'm sure you're the next Newton, Pasteur, or Tesla. All those scientists you mentioned made their work public through demonstrations and publications, all of them open to scrutiny by their peers, so your point is moot. Like I said if you're so sure. Publish or stop saying rubbish.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by frank317: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
felixomor:

And what has that got to do with God's existence?

This must be the reason why you will never find atheists establishing schools or universities.

Atheists love ignorance and irrationality.

My worry for you is that you have developed this habit of deliberately ignoring the foolishness of Christianity... I really wish I can here your opinion on asking holy spirit to send you money, do u think its okay?
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by frank317: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
felixomor:

You dive rock undecided

shut up!!! you are not a doctor. Wake up from dream land.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by felixomor: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
frank317:

My worry for you is that you have developed this habit of deliberately ignoring the foolishness of Christianity... I really wish I can here your opinion on asking holy spirit to send you money, do u think its okay?

And I guess you have found the wisdom in atheism that keeps you obsessed....
Yeah right undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by frank317: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
felixomor:

And I guess you have found the wisdom in atheism that keeps you obsessed....
Yeah right undecided

How much have holy spirit given you since u have been asking it? are u ashamed to say none? it has only tried in keeping you in dreamland of doctorhood

1 Like

Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by felixomor: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
frank317:

shut up!!! you are not a doctor. Wake up from dream land.

Keep quiet, nycompoop.
Nobody takes your opinion serious.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by frank317: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet, nycompoop.
Nobody takes your opinion serious.

lol... mumu doctor
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by felixomor: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
frank317:

How much have holy spirit given you since u have been asking it? are u ashamed to say none? it has only tried in keeping you in dreamland of doctorhood

Your questions have been foolish.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by frank317: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
felixomor:

Your questions have been foolish.

Mr Doctor, always foolishly asking the holy spirit to give you money. If i hear you call your self a doctor again...
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by felixomor: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
frank317:

Mr Doctor, always foolishly asking the holy spirit to give you money. If i hear you call your self a doctor again...

Foolish talk

1 Like

Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by felixomor: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I believe it did, I acknowledged that I had no knowledge of the process by which DNA originated in nature. I know the difference between hypothesis and proven fact. Please get my arguments right. I didn't know what the genome was?, funny. I rightly stated the argument in that thread which was based on a computer code and the genome having similar origins because the genome can be described as a code was a false analogy.

Yes. I'm sure you're the next Newton, Pasteur, or Tesla. All those scientists you mentioned made their work public through demonstrations and publications, all of them open to scrutiny by their peers, so your point is moot. Like I said if you're so sure. Publish or stop saying rubbish.

Mumudeen,
There are already publications

Search and read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen,
There are already publications

Search and read.

Where, on creationist websites? When you want to find a double blind study for a drug you want to give a patient do you go to a creationist website? Joker.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by Rapmoney(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, OAM4J, pls let this be an open discuss. Thanks.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by felixomor: 1:23am On Aug 03, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Where, on creationist websites? When you want to find a double blind study for a drug you want to give a patient do you go to a creationist website? Joker.

I pity you. Honestly
I thought there were no publications before

Being a creationist doesnt stop you from you from being a scientist
Secondly, once an article is peer reviewed, its not called "creationist article"
It is a scientific article.

At this stage, you still dont know what is Argumentum ad hominem.
What a BIG SHAME!
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 03, 2017
felixomor:

I pity you. Honestly
I thought there were no publications before

Being a creationist doesnt stop you from you from being a scientist
Secondly, once an article is peer reviewed, its not called "creationist article"
It is a scientific article.

At this stage, you still dont know what is Argumentum ad hominem.
What a BIG SHAME!

Sure it doesn't stop you but if it reduces your objectivity it just makes you a bad scientist, it's called bias. And notice I said creationist website, show me an article from this century that claims to disprove evolution that was not published by a creationist organisation or on some creationist/intelligent design website. The only shame here is when your more informed peers have accepted theistic evolution you are still here acting like you didn't study science in secondary school Dr Omor, now that is an ad hominem wink
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by felixomor: 1:40am On Aug 03, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Sure it doesn't stop you but if it reduces your objectivity it just makes you a bad scientist, it's called bias. And notice I said creationist website, show me an article from this century that claims to disprove evolution that was not published by a creationist organisation or on some creationist/intelligent design website. The only shame here is when your more informed peers have accepted theistic evolution you are still here acting like you didn't study science in secondary school Dr Omor, now that is an ad hominem wink

Its funny when you talk about science and objectivity
Because you have shown you know Nothing about it
I just opened your eyes to the existence of peer reviewed publications

And yet you are yet to do a single search
All you have been spitting out is your assumptions

And you keep talking about science,
Please swallow your arguments.
It will help you better.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by DoctorAlien(m): 4:35am On Aug 03, 2017
LightandDarkness:

The very theory of evolution keeps disproving itself on a daily basis. How can a sane human being entertain the thought that "highly energetic chemistry produced a self-replicating molecule around 4 billion years ago"? What conditions existed then? Can that process be repeated today in the lab?

Wikipedia says that the current scientific concensus is that the complex biochemistry that makes up life came from simpler chemical reactions. That's anything but scientific; it's actually fairytale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2017
felixomor:

Its funny when you talk about science and objectivity
Because you have shown you know Nothing about it
I just opened your eyes to the existence of peer reviewed publications

And yet you are yet to do a single search
All you have been spitting out is your assumptions

And you keep talking about science,
Please swallow your arguments.
It will help you better.

You opened my eyes to the existence of peer reviewed publications? Lol, okay, I'm the one here with assumptions. Carry on Dr Omor
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
DoctorAlien:

The very theory of evolution keeps disproving itself on a daily basis. How can a sane human being entertain the thought that "highly energetic chemistry produced a self-replicating molecule around 4 billion years ago"? What conditions existed then? Can that process be repeated today in the lab?

Wikipedia says that the current scientific concensus is that the complex biochemistry that makes up life came from simpler chemical reactions. That's anything but scientific; it's actually fairytale.

I don't know the exact conditions and process, they don't know for sure, but science always advances. If 50 years from now these processes are no longer a mystery what then? Are you going to continue basing your beliefs on ignorance?

In addition the theory of evolution is largely focused on the origin of species not of life itself. Lack of awareness of the origin of the first cell does not reduce the overall accuracy of the theory.

How can a sane human being believe that humans were molded from soil, that's the larger fairy tale.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by felixomor: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
LightandDarkness:

You opened my eyes to the existence of peer reviewed publications? Lol, okay, I'm the one here with assumptions. Carry on Dr Omor

By that I meant, opening your eyes to peer reviewed articles that counter evolution.
I didn't mean peer reviewed in general.
Re: Are We Worshipping A 'White God'? by DoctorAlien(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I don't know the exact conditions and process, they don't know for sure, but science always advances. If 50 years from now these processes are no longer a mystery what then? Are you going to continue basing your beliefs on ignorance?

In addition the theory of evolution is largely focused on the origin of species not of life itself. Lack of awareness of the origin of the first cell does not reduce the overall accuracy of the theory.

How can a sane human being believe that humans were molded from soil, that's the larger fairy tale.

Overall accuracy of the theory, you say? When it has never been observed how one kind of organism can acquire new genetic information to evolve into a new different kind of organism? Can you show me a unicellular organism currently in the process of becoming a new different kind of multicellular organsim?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Assignment / Would You Please Join Me In Praying For Nigeria? / God Or No God? Who Cares And What Does It Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.