Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? (3666 Views)

She Wants Break Up And One Last Sex / Last Sex With EX Before The Wedding Day. / Describe Your Last Sex With One Word! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Greenbullet(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jollof rice
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by SINZ: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

na 1min food be this oh..
U dey fear her husband make e no catch u ni

Lol, she had to go cos it was getting late.

And we had only just begun sad
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by bizzy500: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bread and tea ...for cold consolation undecided cry
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by AyamStarch: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
afang, melon, draw with small stew on top

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by moshood521: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:
Did they use sex and swear for nigerian girls, your mates are out there making money, your life is centred on sex and broke boys, fulani girls remain the best

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by jworos(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
motun2017:
spoilt rice and stew. no egg
This is pure savagery, you want make the person commit suicide??
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by femi4: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hot Custard and milk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, she had to go cos it was getting late.

And we had only just begun sad

huh grin

meaning you be side nigga she left cos she wanted reaching home on time before her real nigga find out..
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
bizzy500:
Bread and tea ...for cold consolation undecided cry

really
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by bizzy500: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

really
yea ...you knw na wink
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
femi4:
Hot Custard and milk

hmmm
i know lying is allowed but this your own is not a lie oh...

Hmmmm
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
bizzy500:
yea ...you knw na wink

how i wan take know
I dey sambisa you dey nigeria. Abi you think say i be witch ni..
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by bizzy500: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

how i wan take know

I dey sambisa you dey nigeria. Abi you think say i be witch ni..
we gather dey sambisa na embarassed
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Its been quite a long time now

but if i remember vididly i'll say

beans and pap topped with spaghetti and vegetable sauce and then blended with semo and akpu with better banga soup garnished with big 6-months old fresh fish plus one small ogbolo soup filled with thick kpomo wey dey hard to cut..................

I swear that girl bin carry everything for one body wink wink

(i need to get laid o.....e don teeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!! cry cry..............i dey here dey form say i don change cry cry cry..............)

optional help me with one babe na grin grin
Haba only you, you no come die on top the girl matter?
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Its been quite a long time now

but if i remember vididly i'll say

beans and pap topped with spaghetti and vegetable sauce and then blended with semo and akpu with better banga soup garnished with big 6-months old fresh fish plus one small ogbolo soup filled with thick kpomo wey dey hard to cut..................

I swear that girl bin carry everything for one body wink wink

(i need to get laid o.....e don teeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!! cry cry..............i dey here dey form say i don change cry cry cry..............)

optional help me with one babe na grin grin

which part of this world you dey

Cos if you not in sambisa forest you are no where to be found...

Babes plenty for sambisa, no need to spend money, jst tell them 2 sweet words dey go begin follow you like fly dey follow baby poo..

Btw that your food no be here oh..
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Requiem18(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:

Who's this ipod wailer disturbing my mention, sorry am not the reason you are frustrated, go and meet nnamdi cownu
Lol you seem to be the one sexually frustrated tho. Go get some Vaseline and stop acting like a terrorist.
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

which part of this world you dey

Cos if you not in sambisa forest you are no where to be found...

Babes plenty for sambisa, no need to spend money, jst tell them 2 sweet words dey go begin follow you like fly dey follow baby poo..

Btw that your food no be here oh..

hmmmm you sure say all those sambisa girls dey safe so

Oya arrange one for me sharply wink wink
you'll get your cut wink wink

and na so we see am o.,.........the lady bin set wella cheesy
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Haba only you, you no come die on top the girl matter?

no mind me jareh

the girl was just too complete (in terms of physical appearance) and had an almost impeccable body.............

Her boobz were like.................lipsrsealed abeg lemme stop here before dem say i'm spoiling someone's child again lipsrsealed.............i could continue if you dont mind sha o wink wink

i be one die on top her matter o but the bae no gree lemme die cry cry
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

no mind me jareh

the girl was just too complete (in terms of physical appearance) and had an almost impeccable body.............

Her boobz were like.................lipsrsealed abeg lemme stop here before dem say i'm spoiling someone's child again lipsrsealed.............i could continue if you dont mind sha o wink wink

i be one die on top her matter o but the bae no gree lemme die cry cry
grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by motun2017(f): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

haba, why now? the dude headgame no good or na 1minute man ne?

Anyway mine was like jamaican shrimp jambalaya topped off with catfish peppersoup for desserts on chilled moet.

i kpansh sotey e begin dey do me like my johnny wan get separate engine. It's always good when ur both fit, ready, into the moment and into each other!
lols
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by motun2017(f): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

aunt motun ur lie sweet gan oh grin e make sense.
its the truth tho
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by SINZ: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

huh grin

meaning you be side nigga she left cos she wanted reaching home on time before her real nigga find out..

Nah, she left cos she lives with family.

And YES, I am her side-nigga, and It's cool with me. smiley
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Mammieace(f): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
fufu and mayonnaise... Trash undecided
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
bizzy500:
we gather dey sambisa na embarassed

who be the *we*

u forget say na refuge camp shekau tell baba make e put una before e come back from em Pilgrimage in london...
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmmm you sure say all those sambisa girls dey safe so
Oya arrange one for me sharply wink wink you'll get your cut wink wink

and na so we see am o.,.........the lady bin set wella cheesy

sambisa girls no be here oh.
Na shekau dey train they all....
Make i ask shekau for permission to move one of em girls first....

Lolzzz... grin
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by invinzible1: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

Describe your last sex with a Nigerian Food ?
grin grin grin grin grin

Na just for fun oh..

Me is Nigerian jollof rice

Lying is allowed oh..

As u small reach and ur thing waist like matic throat u don dy talk about sex.. U this church gurl. No worry youth president go hear
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
SINZ:

Nah, she left cos she lives with family.

And YES, I am her side-nigga, and It's cool with me. smiley

ok

i understand now
maybe the next one will be like thepussyhunter's own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
invinzible1:

As u small reach and ur thing waist like matic throat u don dy talk about sex.. U this church gurl. No worry youth president go hear

so person can not play rough play again in peace bah.

Btw who youth presido EPP?
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

sambisa girls no be here oh.

Na shekau dey train they all....

Make i ask shekau for permission to move one of em girls first....

Lolzzz... grin

shekau!! shocked shocked

aunty no vex

i no want again

thank you
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by idyicy45: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

Describe your last sex with a Nigerian Food ?
grin grin grin grin grin

Na just for fun oh..

Me is Nigerian jollof rice

Lying is allowed oh..
skinny girls don't have the right to say anything concerning sex matters pls stick with your celibacy
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shekau!! shocked shocked

aunty no vex

i no want again

thank you

lolzz

why you come dey fear nah..
Those girls no dey carry bomb na, na only me carry bomb for head..

They are good girls, is from them nigerian polithiefcians pick for weekend enjoyment in Abuja...

Taste and see that shekau girls are good grin grin
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
idyicy45:
skinny girls don't have the right to say anything concerning sex matters pls stick with your celibacy

ooooooooooh which kind boi b this, this night now..

Oya bros come first i wan tell you something for ear..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? / My Advice To Single Guys.. / Help Please. I Am About Canceling My Marriage Arrangements With My Baby Mama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.