Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

"Is This Lady Using Me?" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Is This Lady Using Me?" (31084 Views)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by chyegems(f): 5:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Of course she is using u...she first guilt trips u by saying u ve forgotten her bla bla bla...then boom,she asks for money. Use true caller and block her from reaching u. Also block her from WhatsApp and other means of chatting u and if she tries to call u with another number,block again...keep blocking her till she forgets ur existence.

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Coldfeets: 5:28am On Aug 02, 2017
Wait a minute... does it mean that even lalasticlala has stylishly joined the 'a friend of mine' crew?

Hmm... na wa o!
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by OrireSA(m): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2017
Yes! you are her cash cow.
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 02, 2017
You actually need help to figure THIS OUT shocked Please listen to "MUGU Money Spender" (MMS) by PSquare cheesy grin cheesy

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 02, 2017
skarlett:
Dear op,

You are the resident-in-chief maga
Hahahahaha! Seems like you are so experienced on this. Have you done it to a guy too?

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by SUNDICOS(m): 6:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Am trying to examined you

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by toseen7: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2017
sirfee:
O kare
Baba nla! Ìbà yin o!
Karayé ma so wá dì Maga o cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by deewhydoski(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Real men don't go back to there vomit... ex is ex..Forget about her, delete her number, disconnect her from any form of social media and believe me u will find someone that love u.
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Redhot111(m): 6:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Really be like say dat gal they use ur head do grinding stone ooo. Abi na foot mat E dey turn u to?
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by HolyTitus(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2017
She's ''very'' using you, sire
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by redarrr(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2017
OK nw dis is love nd if u re nt careful love will turn u to mumu...guy, she dey use u gan!!!!!!
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by kherlly(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2017
Lemme be a lil differ

Most comments above said shes using d op but she doesnt force d money outter you.

Op, if u can help just help for helping sake and if u dont have tell her plainly... We cant turn all ex to enemy imagine a scenario she later make it big in life and help u up too...

If u cant help dont help but if u can do that it willingly and remove other thoughts from your mind or you still wants to sex her thats why u think shez using u.

HELP WITHOUT ASKING/WAITING FOR REWARD

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Revolva(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2017
just bone her ok..its allover den why is she asking u for help....ladies r stewpid sometimes
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by ComputerSeller: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2017
skarlett:
Dear op,
You are the resident-in-chief maga
cheesy grin Once upon a time.....

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Ghosttt(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2017
To the nairalander.

She might still likes u bt nt to the extend of coming bck to u.
She believes u owe her cos u guys dated and u had sex tgeda.

Others pls dnt eat my head off just yet, until u've read all I have to say.

Sumtn similar is presently happening wit me.
My ex in dis case is nt asking me for money directly bt instead does it indirectly.
Meaning she uses any slight opportunity she has to speak her mind, dat I've forgotten and no longer gives her money cos we are no more together.

I had to point out to her dat I have d money to give out, just I can't give her when ever she runs coming as I owe her no obligation.

Presently when ever we see, we romance she gives me mouth gig bt will tell me no sex and I'm nt even asking for it.

So my guy. Use ur head and stop giving her cash except off course she is black mailing u or u still love her.

But damn! She is living with her current bf. Dnt u have a gf?
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by FatherJP(m): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2017
lefulefu:

when u get struck by decimal 10:10 u would do the unthinkable.the only way is to call a strong man of god to cast out the spell

Xplain this decimal 10:10 please

cc bizzy500
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Ghosttt(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2017
deewhydoski:
Real men don't go back to there vomit... ex is ex..Forget about her, delete her number, disconnect her from any form of social media and believe me u will find someone that love u.

Guy dis is so not true pls
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by bizzy500: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2017
FatherJP:

Xplain this decimal 10:10 please

cc bizzy500
you can't understand only for the mathematics guru cool
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Kondomatic(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I think it's very obvious she's using you. You're her atm machine you better wise up. I'll advice you to move on with someone who loves you.

Bit of you inside her keh? For money abi? grin that's the consolation you're giving yourself. Dude, get over her.
Doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by FatherJP(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2017
bizzy500:
you can't understand only for the mathematics guru cool

Abeg ooo. I go understanding. Just give me analysis, break am down.
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by MissRaine69(f): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Learn not to put sand sand in someone's garri. I simply cannot understand why girls can't have each other's back.
You have much to learn then. Have each other's back just for the sake of it? You must be having a laugh! I will support what's sensible regardless of sex. I am not going to have "your back" just because you are female. She is using the guy there are no ifs ands or buts about that and I am meant to stand in solidarity with that bs? Not this female! I hope that's sufficient sand? I can add more!

2 Likes

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Lalas247(f): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

So somebody cannot help someone in peace again?
Which help if he still asking for help .. my dear it's a lost cause sad
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Lalas247(f): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

None of him as in? Didn't he pour his sperm inside her? Did he tell you he used protection? grin
I don't even understand the guy .. I think it's sperm .. cause I don't get what is inside her cry poor guy sha plenty are out their roaming with mumunity grin and girls like the one op talking about are like vultures .... I won't be surprised if her bf too chops out of the money ! WEAK
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by habayinc(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2017
lalasticlala:
I got this mail from a Nairalander. Please read and advice him.

Read the unedited mail below:.

From A Nairalander
You are simply the assistant boyfriend....the current boyfriend is the mmechanic and yu are just the passenger

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by bizzy500: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2017
FatherJP:

Abeg ooo. I go understanding. Just give me analysis, break am down.
ask lefulefu my prof he will explain better
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha! Seems like you are so experienced on this. Have you done it to a guy too?

Na you I done do am to ba? grin
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Maxi112: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2017
This one weak me, you better wake up op.
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2017
skarlett:

Na you I done do am to ba? grin
Sure. Well, you were about to do that. Then I had to run from you. grin

Some women are skillful at milking guys. Very skillful. Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by makydebbie(f): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

I hope you will feel good when someone tries to block your ATM machine the way you are doing to this girl. Is it your money?
It's not fair, sheybi she has moved on. Let him move on too.
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2017
makydebbie:
It's not fair, sheybi she has moved on. Let him move on too.

You wan talk say you no get your own maga?
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Maxi112: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Troll spotted!
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by makydebbie(f): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

No I don't, I don't need one, it's totally unnecessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Old Couple's Valentine's Day Dance Goes Viral (Video, Photos) / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women / One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.