Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

"Is This Lady Using Me?" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Is This Lady Using Me?" (31079 Views)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Maxi112:
Troll spotted!

Why are you trolling me?
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Maxi112: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Why are you trolling me?
undecided undecided

you be fish?
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Fernandinho: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2017
skarlett:
Dear op,
You are the resident-in-chief maga
Lmao. Apt

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by QuinDimples(f): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2017
alert! alert!! alert!!! User on the loose... "USER" is even an understatement
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by bossrillboss: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2017
skarlett:
Dear op,

You are the resident-in-chief maga
..guy u just made my day oooo.,u make me laff my sorrows away oooooo,lwkmd oooooo,chineke oooo.my belly ooooo,my head ooooo,choi,laff ooooo.

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2017
NIGGAZ CHECK MA SIGNATURE

REAL NIGGAZ ONLY
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by kudzic(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2017
you are a BONAFIDE maga...u need deliverance.
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2017
FatherJP:

Xplain this decimal 10:10 please

cc bizzy500
decimal 10:10 na love portion wey diabolical babes dey give their man to chop cheesy
some dey put am for the man food grin
others go put am for their blenze or snail for the man to suck or lick grin
wen the man don chop am he gets decimatised and becomes a complete mumu
grin
na dat time u go hear say a man go sell im house use the money buy prado jeep for a babe or sell all im belongings use the money sponsor a babe abroad or becomes an ATM machine for a babe like op cheesy.na decimal 10:10 dey work so cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by FatherJP(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2017
lefulefu:

decimal 10:10 na love portion wey diabolical babes dey give their man to chop cheesy
some dey put am for the man food grin
others go put am for their blenze or snail for the man to suck or lick grin
wen the man don chop am he gets decimatised and becomes a complete mumu
grin
na dat time u go hear say a man go sell im house use the money buy prado jeep for a babe or sell all im belongings use the money sponsor a babe abroad or becomes an ATM machine for a babe like op cheesy.na decimal 10:10 dey work so cheesy

Hahahahaha. Thanks. Why the name decimal 10:10 ?

You funny with ur xplanation oo

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2017
FatherJP:

Hahahahaha. Thanks. Why the name decimal 10:10 ?

You funny with ur xplanation oo
thats d name given to it na grin
beware of decimal 10:10 babes grin
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Innov8ve1: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2017
whoever sent that mail is an olofo. what are you doing with girl that has boyfriend? you will continually be her fool, mugu, maga, boytoy, ode, the guy she always run to when she needs money. she will never find love in you never.
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by FatherJP(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
lefulefu:
thats d name given to it na grin beware of decimal 10:10 babes grin
Hahahahaha. Them can't see me. I go lick everything and fail them on top.
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
lalasticlala:
I got this mail from a Nairalander. Please read and advice him.

Read the unedited mail below:.

From A Nairalander
whatever you do my guy. don't be a sponsor
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by webbro007(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
am d one who posted it,thanks ur comments was comfortable,though her parents are poor,her reason staying with d guy is for her own purposes amenities benefits,I will follow ur advice,cause she's too dear to me, can't bear seeing her in a situation,I can help out & turns my back,early this year January,d hux she lives with her elder sister,they landlord pack they things out,I was driving pass d vicinity & opportune to see it in action,stop at a nearby ATM, called her,give her d rent money to pack their things back inside,she promised to refund but till date, nothing,even bought a phone for her&a gown on her birthday b4 this present one.
kherlly:
Lemme be a lil differ

Most comments above said shes using d op but she doesnt force d money outter you.

Op, if u can help just help for helping sake and if u dont have tell her plainly... We cant turn all ex to enemy imagine a scenario she later make it big in life and help u up too...

If u cant help dont help but if u can do that it willingly and remove other thoughts from your mind or you still wants to sex her thats why u think shez using u.

HELP WITHOUT ASKING/WAITING FOR REWARD

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by kherlly(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
webbro007:
am d one who posted it,thanks ur comments was comfortable,though her parents are poor,her reason staying with d guy is for her own purposes amenities benefits,I will follow ur advice,cause she's too dear to me, can't bear seeing her in a situation,I can help out & turns my back,early this year January,d hux she lives with her elder sister,they landlord pack they things out,I was driving pass d vicinity & opportune to see it in action,stop at a nearby ATM, called her,give her d rent money to pack their things back inside,she promised to refund but till date, nothing,even bought a phone for her&a gown on her birthday b4 this present one.

Okay bro... Just help her with pure intention and trust me if fate wants u guys to be together it might happen just keep her in prayers too to succeed... I also have someone like that in my life if she demands i will go extra miles to get it for her... Tis not that i want her back am just doing it as a normal thing... God will reward you sire.
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by DarkRebel69: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
naijamakossa:
Is your name Augustine Thompson Marshall?if yes just pick the first letters of the three names and arrive at your answer.

that your ex girlfriend is a fvckshit aka ashawo aka olosho.

Comment of the year!

1 Like

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
FatherJP:

Hahahahaha. Them can't see me. I go lick everything and fail them on top.
shocked shocked shocked

Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by Chicent(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Yes she is .... Use her too
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by ArcToyin(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
lalasticlala:
I got this mail from a Nairalander. Please read and advice him.

Read the unedited mail below:.

From A Nairalander

If you have d capacity to give, give without noting or relating it to anything. But if don't have, stay put.
Re: "Is This Lady Using Me?" by vague: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Yes. so can i be your ex so you can pay for rent for me and my new good for nothing bf too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Old Couple's Valentine's Day Dance Goes Viral (Video, Photos) / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women / One Reason Why A Woman Should Woo A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.