Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

How To Maintain And Control A Woman - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (127327 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by dmcdad: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
CSTR:
I resurrected this thread for all the weak guys sending PMs to mindless nairaland girls , thereby embarassing the rest of us.
Read and learn and stop sending those PMs.
So guys still dey lobby around?

Na wa ooooooo.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
lol
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
dmcdad:

So guys still dey lobby around?

Na wa ooooooo.
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lalasticlala.

Can this thread grace FPm once again

its an old thread but makes sense

2 Likes

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Philistine(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmn!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Philistine(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wow! What An intelligent write-up. Kudos to d Op

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by noblegrex: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
tai2:

I used to be like many of the whiners here on Nairaland, “Oh I'm so in love with this babe but she's treating me badly, what do I do? what do I do?”. That was a long time ago and now I am wise and believe me I learnt from the school of hard knocks, this women dealt with me mercilessly until I actually sat down to analyze them and their ways and figured out the language they speak. If you think maintaining a woman is about excess love, showing affection, kindness, forgiveness, religion and all that bullsh*t, you're dead wrong, treat a woman too good, she will find an excuse to leave ( “I was once dumped by a chick who later told her friend, I was 'too nice'.”). But they will stay with an “omo rapala” that mistreats them day after day after day.

Even fellowship girls are still tempted by young men of the world and leave their fellow fellowship brothers to look for bad boys to convert. They are never satisfied with a squeaky clean good man. To them every guy that is too good is a nuisance. Even the ones that are married have only calmed down and become good in order to trap a husband that offers them security or at least a husband that has managed to figure out their buttons. Be wise, young men, be wise.

Maintaining women of all shapes ages and sizes is all about control and remaining in control. The moment you lose control, you lose yourself and a woman will ride you till the very end. Some people say all sorts of rubbish, “Oh my woman is not like that, she's different”, all that one na story, Eve betrayed Adam, Delilah betrayed Samson, so who on earth is your woman that she won't act like those that came before her?

There are different levels of control, there is no control, artificial control and true control. No control is the default situation most guys fall into. They love a woman and believe everything she says in the heat of passion ”I'll never ever leave you”, “I can't wait to marry you” etc etc, and deceive themselves into overconfidence and over love. A no control guy does not know how to tell his babe no and is always apologizing even when it is not his fault. When they start exhibiting too much attention and love, the chick gets bored and starts looking for “rude boys” somewhere. Then her mind starts wavering and she starts telling you “I need space”, “I'm confused”. When you hear these words you're in trouble.

Unfortunately most young guy today no dey hear word and they will start reminiscing about the sweet nothings the babe told them when the going was good and continue to misbehave and show over love and over affection. Meanwhile one bad guy fit dey comb the babe for corner somewhere. In the end the chick leaves and the guy is in a wreck, crying, complaining to his friends begging etc and at that point the girl no go wan hear again, anything you're saying is a waste of time. A chick will bring up some of the dumbest excuses when she wants to dump you. She might regret leaving you later but all that one na Tales By Moonlight what matters is the wrecked condition she will leave you in at that moment.

The next level of control is artificial control. Artificial control works a lot in Nigeria today, and people exercise this level of control primarily by having money. This is what the so called big boys and sugar daddies use to maintain their babes. Some poor guys starving on their pocket money and University allowances even try to maintain this level of control to their own downfall. With artificial control a girl might screw around but will not really leave you until she finds another guy with better control than you. The best way to use artificial control is ruthlessly, if you have money and control them with money make sure you take no crap from them or else they will turn you to a MUGU and you fall into the no control category even though you have money.

Remember money is relative. Some guy has more than you somewhere. Some guys exercise artificial control through other means as well, such as being older, being in a bigger office, better school, living in a bigger house etc. Until the chick meets someone with better control she will not leave but always remember you are in control and use it to your advantage. Don't boast about it though as they really hate it when you point out that the reason they are with you is because of artificial control ( even though we know its true). All those threads written by sacked bankers on Nairaland who have lost their babes are a result of the artificial control category. Control go, babe go.

Guys without money should remember this ( University boys open your eyes) the moment you start spending to maintain control, you will never stop and this is a problem when you do not have money so students, graduate trainees and people without money should avoid money artificial control as much as possible. You will only wreck yourself financially, because they will only get greedier and you will find out you cannot keep up and she will use the money you have used to better her looks, wardrobe and her life to find a replacement for you. They always want to upgrade. If you have money to spend it is okay to use artificial control just make sure you do it in a responsible way, not in a way chicks will use “MUGU” to replace your name on their phones.

The last control category is true control. Maintain this level of control and you are the true guru. You are the Don Juan, the guy women trip and fall down for regardless of whether or whether not. The true control man is in control of EVERYTHING. He will not chase a babe he cannot control or who he knows will want to lord over him. Before he spends his money on a woman he makes sure that she knows who is in control and spends his money sparingly, in fact she might spend more than him. If she tells him she is in her male corpers friends house sleeping because she does not have light he laughs and tells her “I hope he knows how to screw well, I know you're probably lonely”. It might pain him inside but you will never see it, because he knows that if she finds out he is jealous he is finished, if she feels he is not jealous, she will correct herself and find call him 20 times a day to make sure he truly loves her.

The guy who shouts at his babe and tells her what sort of nonsense is that ( why should she sleep in Mr Corper-With-Generator's house) is maintaining artificial control, she will tell him she won't do it again and do it the next day and for the next 10 months, and get combed mercilessly by Mr. Corper-With-Generator and his colleagues. It takes 10 minutes for a quickie and that place does not have a gauge you will use to measure who did and did not do when she comes back. Artificial control men and no control men should take note.

In fact most of the accomplished true control guys have barricaded their hearts a long time ago. They show affection strategically and when a chick leasts expects it. They are not always complete bast@rds, they will send flowers and call a babe to check on how she is doing but they do it strategically and sparingly. Too much of ice cream and chocolate is not good. Too much visiting of woman is not good. Calling her more than she calls you is an equally stupid idea. If she calls twice call once. What bothers other guys does not bother men of true control. Even if they love a chick they will never show it more than the chick shows it. They say I love you three times a year. This sort of guy might love a chick but still screw one or two around to ensure that he remains in control of his senses.

Sex is sex, love is a different kettle of fish. Sex helps you keep things in perspective. Screw one woman too much, you might become stupid and lose control. Fidelity is over rated my brothers, you can love a woman but don't confuse it with being faithful. If she suspects you are screwing outside, thats okay for them, just make sure you're never caught and she only suspects, suspicion is good, it keeps her on her feet, she knows she can be replaced. When she sees that text message on your phone, tell her “you are the only one for me “ and buy enough “ chocolate and flowers” and then leave her to think. But NEVER keep two chicks, you should have one chick and the occasional ones you are chopping outside to maintain perspective and self-control, that way you won't create unnecessary problems for yourself. If you are not on the financial capability of Atiku Abubakar, polygamy is a bad idea. If you can retain control without screwing outside, fine for you. But the day your woman is caught screwing outside, you will feel seriously cuckolded and feel like a fool.

A true control guy will NEVER date a woman he cannot control. A woman who does not respect you is one you have no control over, these women do not understand equality, look at the divorce rate in America ! A true control guy has ALL control but he never uses money to control too much. He never makes it about money or how much he has. Most true control guys have more money than the women they control, other much more skilled true control guys may have less money but always make sure that she knows who is boss. Because once you let a women who's money is longer than yours gain control, you are finished. A true control guy also has koboko control ( meaning he knows how to give it to her in bed, if you do not know better learn by hiring a skilled Pay As You Go or else she will leave you for the first Mr. Magic Stick). In fact koboko control is way better than money control. Look at Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Honsou, you go no say na koboko dey at work, no be by fine face or too much money. ( No offense to Russel Simmons but he had artificial control).

A true control guy also has fashion control, he knows how to dress and be neat ( it might not be the most expensive stuff he wears but he looks smart and neat always, he has fashion sense). A true control guy also knows how to tell his babe no and stick to his no. They rarely say “I'm sorry” and always make a chick laugh or some other tactic to avoid using those words. A chicks friends will beef this sort of guy in public and on forums like Nairaland and berate their friends for dating him but will secretly dream of screwing him. It even helps when the guy acts nice to the chicks friends, but not too nice (as in we are all age-mates level, respect must be maintained at all costs, chicks know how to disrespect a guy who plays with them too much). All men should strive to attain true control. True control will give you peace of mind and undying attention.

Be wise, my brothers be wise, enough of these tears on Nairaland. These days more men come here to complain than women. This is a war we have to win at all costs. For the sake of the male reputation. For more advice, I am here all week. Remember I have been beaten before but I am now wise, I exercise true control now and take no nonsense from them. If you let them bring you down they will finish you and your village people will say it is the work of juju and your uncles and aunties.
that's d controller infact u r in control in Nairaland cos u r a gud observer, everything guys complain bout on Nl is hapening everywhere guys wise up n b in control full n total control
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by dmcdad: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
^^^^This thread is old, but evergreen.

4 Likes

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
bump.... a classic.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Princepioneer(m): 2:47am On Oct 08, 2015
OP, YOU ARE ON POINT! cool
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Miggs(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
tai2:

I used to be like many of the whiners here on Nairaland, “Oh I'm so in love with this babe but she's treating me badly, what do I do? what do I do?”. That was a long time ago and now I am wise and believe me I learnt from the school of hard knocks, this women dealt with me mercilessly until I actually sat down to analyze them and their ways and figured out the language they speak. If you think maintaining a woman is about excess love, showing affection, kindness, forgiveness, religion and all that bullsh*t, you're dead wrong, treat a woman too good, she will find an excuse to leave ( “I was once dumped by a chick who later told her friend, I was 'too nice'.”). But they will stay with an “omo rapala” that mistreats them day after day after day.

Even fellowship girls are still tempted by young men of the world and leave their fellow fellowship brothers to look for bad boys to convert. They are never satisfied with a squeaky clean good man. To them every guy that is too good is a nuisance. Even the ones that are married have only calmed down and become good in order to trap a husband that offers them security or at least a husband that has managed to figure out their buttons. Be wise, young men, be wise.

Maintaining women of all shapes ages and sizes is all about control and remaining in control. The moment you lose control, you lose yourself and a woman will ride you till the very end. Some people say all sorts of rubbish, “Oh my woman is not like that, she's different”, all that one na story, Eve betrayed Adam, Delilah betrayed Samson, so who on earth is your woman that she won't act like those that came before her?

There are different levels of control, there is no control, artificial control and true control. No control is the default situation most guys fall into. They love a woman and believe everything she says in the heat of passion ”I'll never ever leave you”, “I can't wait to marry you” etc etc, and deceive themselves into overconfidence and over love. A no control guy does not know how to tell his babe no and is always apologizing even when it is not his fault. When they start exhibiting too much attention and love, the chick gets bored and starts looking for “rude boys” somewhere. Then her mind starts wavering and she starts telling you “I need space”, “I'm confused”. When you hear these words you're in trouble.

Unfortunately most young guy today no dey hear word and they will start reminiscing about the sweet nothings the babe told them when the going was good and continue to misbehave and show over love and over affection. Meanwhile one bad guy fit dey comb the babe for corner somewhere. In the end the chick leaves and the guy is in a wreck, crying, complaining to his friends begging etc and at that point the girl no go wan hear again, anything you're saying is a waste of time. A chick will bring up some of the dumbest excuses when she wants to dump you. She might regret leaving you later but all that one na Tales By Moonlight what matters is the wrecked condition she will leave you in at that moment.

The next level of control is artificial control. Artificial control works a lot in Nigeria today, and people exercise this level of control primarily by having money. This is what the so called big boys and sugar daddies use to maintain their babes. Some poor guys starving on their pocket money and University allowances even try to maintain this level of control to their own downfall. With artificial control a girl might screw around but will not really leave you until she finds another guy with better control than you. The best way to use artificial control is ruthlessly, if you have money and control them with money make sure you take no crap from them or else they will turn you to a MUGU and you fall into the no control category even though you have money.

Remember money is relative. Some guy has more than you somewhere. Some guys exercise artificial control through other means as well, such as being older, being in a bigger office, better school, living in a bigger house etc. Until the chick meets someone with better control she will not leave but always remember you are in control and use it to your advantage. Don't boast about it though as they really hate it when you point out that the reason they are with you is because of artificial control ( even though we know its true). All those threads written by sacked bankers on Nairaland who have lost their babes are a result of the artificial control category. Control go, babe go.

Guys without money should remember this ( University boys open your eyes) the moment you start spending to maintain control, you will never stop and this is a problem when you do not have money so students, graduate trainees and people without money should avoid money artificial control as much as possible. You will only wreck yourself financially, because they will only get greedier and you will find out you cannot keep up and she will use the money you have used to better her looks, wardrobe and her life to find a replacement for you. They always want to upgrade. If you have money to spend it is okay to use artificial control just make sure you do it in a responsible way, not in a way chicks will use “MUGU” to replace your name on their phones.

The last control category is true control. Maintain this level of control and you are the true guru. You are the Don Juan, the guy women trip and fall down for regardless of whether or whether not. The true control man is in control of EVERYTHING. He will not chase a babe he cannot control or who he knows will want to lord over him. Before he spends his money on a woman he makes sure that she knows who is in control and spends his money sparingly, in fact she might spend more than him. If she tells him she is in her male corpers friends house sleeping because she does not have light he laughs and tells her “I hope he knows how to screw well, I know you're probably lonely”. It might pain him inside but you will never see it, because he knows that if she finds out he is jealous he is finished, if she feels he is not jealous, she will correct herself and find call him 20 times a day to make sure he truly loves her.

The guy who shouts at his babe and tells her what sort of nonsense is that ( why should she sleep in Mr Corper-With-Generator's house) is maintaining artificial control, she will tell him she won't do it again and do it the next day and for the next 10 months, and get combed mercilessly by Mr. Corper-With-Generator and his colleagues. It takes 10 minutes for a quickie and that place does not have a gauge you will use to measure who did and did not do when she comes back. Artificial control men and no control men should take note.

In fact most of the accomplished true control guys have barricaded their hearts a long time ago. They show affection strategically and when a chick leasts expects it. They are not always complete bast@rds, they will send flowers and call a babe to check on how she is doing but they do it strategically and sparingly. Too much of ice cream and chocolate is not good. Too much visiting of woman is not good. Calling her more than she calls you is an equally stupid idea. If she calls twice call once. What bothers other guys does not bother men of true control. Even if they love a chick they will never show it more than the chick shows it. They say I love you three times a year. This sort of guy might love a chick but still screw one or two around to ensure that he remains in control of his senses.

Sex is sex, love is a different kettle of fish. Sex helps you keep things in perspective. Screw one woman too much, you might become stupid and lose control. Fidelity is over rated my brothers, you can love a woman but don't confuse it with being faithful. If she suspects you are screwing outside, thats okay for them, just make sure you're never caught and she only suspects, suspicion is good, it keeps her on her feet, she knows she can be replaced. When she sees that text message on your phone, tell her “you are the only one for me “ and buy enough “ chocolate and flowers” and then leave her to think. But NEVER keep two chicks, you should have one chick and the occasional ones you are chopping outside to maintain perspective and self-control, that way you won't create unnecessary problems for yourself. If you are not on the financial capability of Atiku Abubakar, polygamy is a bad idea. If you can retain control without screwing outside, fine for you. But the day your woman is caught screwing outside, you will feel seriously cuckolded and feel like a fool.

A true control guy will NEVER date a woman he cannot control. A woman who does not respect you is one you have no control over, these women do not understand equality, look at the divorce rate in America ! A true control guy has ALL control but he never uses money to control too much. He never makes it about money or how much he has. Most true control guys have more money than the women they control, other much more skilled true control guys may have less money but always make sure that she knows who is boss. Because once you let a women who's money is longer than yours gain control, you are finished. A true control guy also has koboko control ( meaning he knows how to give it to her in bed, if you do not know better learn by hiring a skilled Pay As You Go or else she will leave you for the first Mr. Magic Stick). In fact koboko control is way better than money control. Look at Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Honsou, you go no say na koboko dey at work, no be by fine face or too much money. ( No offense to Russel Simmons but he had artificial control).

A true control guy also has fashion control, he knows how to dress and be neat ( it might not be the most expensive stuff he wears but he looks smart and neat always, he has fashion sense). A true control guy also knows how to tell his babe no and stick to his no. They rarely say “I'm sorry” and always make a chick laugh or some other tactic to avoid using those words. A chicks friends will beef this sort of guy in public and on forums like Nairaland and berate their friends for dating him but will secretly dream of screwing him. It even helps when the guy acts nice to the chicks friends, but not too nice (as in we are all age-mates level, respect must be maintained at all costs, chicks know how to disrespect a guy who plays with them too much). All men should strive to attain true control. True control will give you peace of mind and undying attention.

Be wise, my brothers be wise, enough of these tears on Nairaland. These days more men come here to complain than women. This is a war we have to win at all costs. For the sake of the male reputation. For more advice, I am here all week. Remember I have been beaten before but I am now wise, I exercise true control now and take no nonsense from them. If you let them bring you down they will finish you and your village people will say it is the work of juju and your uncles and aunties.
best post ever!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by hedonistic: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
tai2:
I once read Linda Ikeji's very superficial blog. This is what she had to say about Dare Art Alade marrying a slightly older woman who had more money than him:

I am hearing gists  that newly married Dare has relocated to Abuja full time to start family life with his new bride Deola Ayeni who has a multi-million naira furniture business and contract deal over there. They said he might be stepping out of the music scene for a while to pursue contracts as initiated by his wife who has already started introducing him to those that matter in Abuja. All I'll say here is that I hope Dare married for love. Any other reason besides love is not good enough for marriage.

She insinuates very clearly that he married the woman for her money, because he is a guy and has no money control and the woman does

This is what she had to say about Sylvia Edem marrying Chris Emechete the aviation millionaire:

Beautiful ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Edem Emechete is expecting her first baby with hubby of one year, Chris Emechete, in July. I read that they recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary some days ago. They got married April 15th 2006 in Lagos, and Sylvia got a Mercedes Benz S-Class with personalised plate number E1 SYL  as a surprise wedding anniversary present from hubby. I hear the hubby is super rich with investments in Dubai, UK and the USA. They say he drives a brand new Infiniti QX56, a Ferrari F430, and a Range Rover Vogue. This girl marry husband abeg! I also read that they live in a five bedroom mansion in Surrey in London and they jet-set to various countries around the world. Sylvia is a director in her hubby's aviation company. The koko of this gist is that our former Miss Nigeria will soon join mother's club. She's living the life she's always dreamt  of. I'm happy for her!

Can you see the double standard of Nigerian women, Sylvia marries money and it is okay for her, they are not concerned whether it is love. It is a good relationship because Mr Emechete has money control, imagine the statement: "This girl marry husband abeg!"

Can you see the greedy creatures? These are the people you say are interested in 50-50 relationship. Any man who does not understand the principle of control and practice it to some extent is digging a pit of sorrow for himself. I have learnt my lesson, to others I say, be wise. Be wise!

Interesting.

Classic thread. One of the best in Nairaland history.

2 Likes

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by bobojoshua(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
tai2:

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by hedonistic: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2016

And he does it again. Right on point!

Contrary to our lovey-dovey illusions. Love as we know it a purely SELFISH 'encounter'. Psychology helps us understand that love is born out of need, out of an emptiness we need filled/fulfilled. Out of narcissism.

Have you ever heard a babe say, "I love him because 'I love him'?" I strongly doubt. You're more likely to hear things along the lines of "I love him because he is nice, caring, attentive, blah, blah, blah. (Where you can easily substitute nice, attentive [/i]and [i]caring [/i]in the modern babes lingo with [i]spends on me, spends on me and spends on me).

Besides the above, we all also possess a deep rooted DESIRE to FEEL important. We NEED someone to bear witness to the tiniest details of our boring, banal, trite and (most likely) uneventful lives. We don't want to go unnoticed. We want to be made to feel SPECIAL. Hence the need for someone to 'share' your life with.

Furthermore, we cannot possibly remove EQUITY from the love/romance equation - everybody wants a damn good deal. Have you ever noticed, say, a short, fat, bald, fugly gentleman with a drop-dead beautiful and sexy woman? In all sincerity, what is the first thought that comes to your mind? "This man must be totally loaded!" Innit? In simple trading terms, the wowo [/i]man is exchanging cash for beauty. Bros, it's a flee market out there! And it's trade by barter baby!

Dating and relationships involve a very complex equity transaction between two parties. Both partners implicitly are expected to bring equal stock to the table. How often have you heard "[i]That guy no be my levels
" or "She's not in my class". The babe or guy is simply referring to an imbalance in the equation.  

The stock could be beauty, wealth, popularity/fame (social currency), sexual expertise (some babes na machine), etc. And the stock of each party must balance out that of the other. Most relationships unavoidably hit the rocks once either party encounters a substantial depreciation in any of their attributes/assets. Like your priced beauty (which you could maybe offset by bearing kids for him) or losing your cheddah (which you could offset with tangible hopes of it's replacement).

In essence, you cannot completely remove 'artificial control' from the so-called 'true control'. Artificial control is it's subset. And don't be under any illusions too, the babe or guy you're currently with, will settle down with, or settled down with only made that deal because you are his/her best available option. Kid yourself not. This is love for you in black and white. Little wonder some pastor once said, "Marriage is 99% canal".

Alan Greenspan (a former Chairman of the U.S Federal Reserve Bank) once said that economic security [/i]lies in one's ability to [i]produce. We all know that women can be a black-hole for a man's time and resources, and that no single person can possibly, totally, satisfy any woman's needs. Staying committed to just one person (both emotionally and physically) calls for a lot of discipline, and it is a price that most of our babes are never willing to pay. In like manner, a guys social [/i]security (social relevance/'date-ability') lies in his continual ability to produce whatever 'stock' that attracted the leech in the first place - or that attracts (and hopefully keeps) the kind of leeches he wants. Granted, it might not be money. A good example would be the infamous Lady Macbeth who was driven by an insidious demonic desire for power.

Finally, the single element that is a common denominator of the needs of most babes is money. After all, is the possession of money not what success implies? And are women, from time immemorial, not always [/b]attracted to the best hunter, the best [i]this [/i]and the most successful [i]that
? It is said in guy-man parlance that, "You lose money pursuing women, but you never lose women pursuing money".  The single most important thing that a guy can do to guarantee a steady, unending flow of coochie is to have money. In the words of some guy who was awed after watching OUK splurge cheddah in jand, "[b]Without manney dan't exshist" (using Anambara OMATA accent grin grin). And in the words of a very famous guy in the Bible who had 300 wives and 700 concubines, "Money answereth all things". Realistically, maybe not all, but it puts you way ahead in the race.

P.S: Artificial control, could be argued to be the ultimate level of control for any guy to attain. The sheer 'quantity' (and dare I say quality) of women who would be most pleased to fill your teeming harem makes it a worthwhile objective for every guy to aim for. The only disadvantage to artificial control is in foolishly deploying it when you are not capable of sustaining it (except of course, when it is strategically employed to score a coochie).

You could argue that artificial control will attract only gold-diggers to you. Well, it's true, but every woman digs for something, could be diamonds, could be social security (my husband, my family - he saves her from being the old-maid with a cat), or school-fees for her entire kindred.

Relationships involve a give and take dynamic and we should all embrace it - for what it is.

How come all the great guys here are now "nobody". Such a masterful piece in response to an equally masterful post...

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by 400billionman: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
TeeJay6:

i never want to control anybody in my life? what for? Making yourself vulnerable is what love is all about, if you insist on holding back then u are going to have problems in ur relationship. If u are looking for someone to control them go get a girl from the village and "do" her as you please.
If its love we are talking about, then forget about controlling the partner

I agree wirh you totally but life is so wicked, people hardly wanna take what they give others..
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by zuma4k(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
#Lalasticlala.... Reignite this post... Lots of misled folks out there.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by softwhispers: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
zuma4k:
#Lalasticlala.... Reignite this post... Lots of misled folks out there.
Lalasticlala, I second the motion for the reinstatement of this thread to FP status, even if for only a brief moment.
Let's do this in deference to the poor dude in the South-East who took his own life because of unrequited love...
And in deference to all the million other brothers out there who are non the wiser!

4 Likes

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by cooluc(f): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
madlady:
@Poster.

Fortunately there are black men out in the REAL world how would never live their life's like RING MASTERS.

Guys who practice these tactics are CHILDREN, and will only KEEP the love of a child or insecure girl/woman.

Fact!! That's just it..plain n simple
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Princepioneer(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
This topic make sense oo... OP, YOU TOO MUCH cool

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
What's d point of breaking people's heart. .. I've been lucky enough to meet good girls, n I think" you attract who u are"

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Idoko619(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
tai2:

I used to be like many of the whiners here on Nairaland, “Oh I'm so in love with this babe but she's treating me badly, what do I do? what do I do?”. That was a long time ago and now I am wise and believe me I learnt from the school of hard knocks, this women dealt with me mercilessly until I actually sat down to analyze them and their ways and figured out the language they speak. If you think maintaining a woman is about excess love, showing affection, kindness, forgiveness, religion and all that bullsh*t, you're dead wrong, treat a woman too good, she will find an excuse to leave ( “I was once summer by a chick who later told her friend, I was 'too nice'.”). But they will stay with an “omo rapala” that mistreats them day after day after day.

I tink I v seen a mentor.
Most times I feel pain wen I c d us (men) being controlled by ds ladies some nt even up to our younger once.
But I must confess a times I do fall victims also.
I v a prblm I do really wish to share wt u.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Agu87(m): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
platinumnk:
I actually like the post, I feel that some women should behave the same way and dont let men run over grin

In fact most of the accomplished true control guys have barricaded their hearts a long time ago. They show affection strategically and when a chick leasts expects it. They are not always complete bast@rds, they will send flowers and call a babe to check on how she is doing but they do it strategically and sparingly. Too much of ice cream and chocolate is not good. Too much visiting of woman is not good. Calling her more than she calls you is an equally silly idea. If she calls twice call once. What bothers other guys does not bother men of true control. Even if they love a chick they will never show it more than the chick shows it. They say I love you three times a year. This sort of guy might love a chick but still screw one or two around to ensure that he remains in control of his senses.

this sounds like someone I know

LOL One person on NL comes to mind lol cheesy cheesy

I need true control over that ass.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by micxwell(m): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Thiwalade:
What's d point of breaking people's heart. .. I've been lucky enough to meet good girls, n I think" you attract who u are"
Simple truth bro... I agree with u, "You attract who you are'.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by ihimiray(m): 12:33am On Jun 21, 2016
tai2:

boss I hail thee, u truly the master of the game. I truly concur......
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nina4u(f): 2:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Rubbish post ...you have to have mutual respect and trust and communication is the key to a healthy relationship ..If we date you can have my phone password, read my texts, answer my phone, get on my twitter, and read my DM's. I have NOTHING to hide....and if you delete texts or messages so your girlfriend/boyfriend won't see them, you probably shouldn't be dating your girlfriend/boyfriend...lol your not my prisoner ur my partner in a partnership not in a dictatorship

3 Likes

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by foolinlove(f): 5:44am On Jun 21, 2016
OP is just insecure small guy, scared of women probably. Why seek to control another human being unless you feel small on the inside? Women are human beings too. If you act like that you will never find love, but OP probably doesn't deserve it anyway.

2 Likes

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by lazeal: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry tai2, legend!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by olaboy1: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Calibration guys, calibration is the key to any relationship.
I enter into a relationship with the believe that I AM JUST ENOUGH, gat no need to over impress anyone.
You can have the artificial control of money and still you don't have to spend the money senselessly on any girl. I can never buy a girl a Brazilian wig, I will put her in the car and drive her straight to an orphanage home and drop goodies for them in her presence, if she wants to stay or go that's her headache not mine.

Yes we all fall for something in our partners, but when reckless demands are made on each other then it's no longer a healthy relationship.
Calibration is knowing when your partner is stepping beyond boundaries and then you immediately read the riot act to her, so she understands the relationship has some mutual dynamics set up, and any attempt to derail the sweet journey of love will be met with that "go f-$k yourself look".

So to put it clearly, you need artificial control to attract the girl and true or total control to keep her. I am at a point in my life where I don't believe nobody is indispensable.

You read many times here how girls complain about falling out of love when they find mr right/mr nice, and this is because mr nice guy takes all the BS of the girl to a point she begins to wonder if she was a trophy for the guy. You don't have any business sticking around those who take you for granted, show them the way out of your life fast, and know that the world is your oyster and have the mindset there are more nicer people out there than total jerks and gold digging time wasters.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by kuchikau: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by kuchikau: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells* badly
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by dmcdad: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2016
olaboy1:
Calibration guys, calibration is the key to any relationship.
I enter into a relationship with the believe that I AM JUST ENOUGH, gat no need to over impress anyone.
You can have the artificial control of money and still you don't have to spend the money senselessly on any girl. I can never buy a girl a Brazilian wig, I will put her in the car and drive her straight to an orphanage home and drop goodies for them in her presence, if she wants to stay or go that's her headache not mine.

Yes we all fall for something in our partners, but when reckless demands are made on each other then it's no longer a healthy relationship.
Calibration is knowing when your partner is stepping beyond boundaries and then you immediately read the riot act to her, so she understands the relationship has some mutual dynamics set up, and any attempt to derail the sweet journey of love will be met with that "go f-$k yourself look".

So to put it clearly, you need artificial control to attract the girl and true or total control to keep her. I am at a point in my life where I don't believe nobody is indispensable.

You read many times here how girls complain about falling out of love when they find mr right/mr nice, and this is because mr nice guy takes all the BS of the girl to a point she begins to wonder if she was a trophy for the guy. You don't have any business sticking around those who take you for granted, show them the way out of your life fast, and know that the world is your oyster and have the mindset there are more nicer people out there than total jerks and gold digging time wasters.
Correct guy! Use this one hold body.cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by cybug: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Kingtblakhoc Reveals How Much He Pays Girls For Porn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 250
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.