Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? (5814 Views)

Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / A Nairalander Feeds A Hungry Lady Wth His Cassava For The Second Time / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by softwerk(f): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Just one look at the cassava my uncle harvested from his farm, I knew we would get the best quality of garri to sell at the next market day grin

What did you think I was referring to?!

Spoilt children grin

7 Likes

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Stevebamdex(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hanhansad..you see this gal ehn,oya Kneel down and lemme pray for you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by divinehand2003(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
softwerk:
Just one look at the cassava my uncle harvested from his farm, I knew we would get the best quality of garri to sell at the next market day grin

Spoilt children grin

I actually landed here to see a pix of the said cassava so that we too can make plans to buy HIS CASSAVA from him in preparation for the next planting season.
But no pix, disappointed..

2 Likes

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by softwerk(f): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
divinehand2003:

I actually landed here to see a pix of the said cassava so that we too can make plans to buy HIS CASSAVA from him in preparation for the next planting season.
But no pix, disappointed..

Look again grin
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Burgerlomo: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Abeg which kind misleading topic be this na? grin
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Hanhansad..you see this gal ehn,oya Kneel down and lemme pray for you. grin

He is a guy ooo

1 Like

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
softwerk:

Spoilt children grin

You are a guy,

How do you feel when a fellow guy is sending you a pm?

Are you gay or a scammer?
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Op is crazy sha grin grin

Oya hustlers check my signature
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by softwerk(f): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You are a guy,

How do you feel when a fellow guy is sending you a pm?

Are you gay or a scammer?

BiafraBushBoy fighting so hard to get my attention because I ignored your numerous PMs grin

See how you expose your stupidity on your profile grin

Keep on guessing and hoping! Olodo!

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Epositive(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
softwerk:

BiafraBushBoy fighting so hard to get my attention because I ignored your numerous PMs grin

interesting grin
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
This gay again, just pitying the guys that have fell for your scam
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by softwerk(f): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Are you also one of those that keep sending me Pms?!

Because being ProudtobeaMUMU does not capture my fancy grin

Wawa!
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
softwerk:

Wawa!
Goat, am not a gay, I just pray u meet your Waterloo 1day
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
softwerk:

It only shows how a low life you can be.

The question remains...

Are you gay?

Come on dude . either you are gay or you are just a hopeless scammer!!

Send you a pm? You are just silly!! Gay assh..ole

1 Like

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Don't mind the silly guy...

We all did all this back then.. But come on, he has taken his to the extreme...

I am pretty sure the short bald dark asshole is just a scammer!!
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Amarabae(f): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
All this fight? Na wetin?
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Don't mind the silly guy...

We all did all this back then.. But come on, he has taken his to the extreme...

I am pretty sure the short bald dark asshole is just a scammer!!
It's only the deluded guys that have felt for the scam, 80% of monikers always showing females are males in disguise
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
softwerk:

Wawa!

You don't wana quote me again?

Let me expose your little stinking ass.

I am patiently waiting for you. Careless scammer !!
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by moorevic(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Op

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Fadiga24(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You don't wana quote me again?

Let me expose your little stinking ass.

I am patiently waiting for you. Careless scammer !!

That's a scammer alright. I wonder how much he made off gullible nairaland guys.

He's taking photos from this instagram model resident in Germany.

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fadiga24:

That's a scammer alright. I wonder how much he made off gullible nairaland guys.

He's taking photos from this instagram model resident in Germany.

The guy is very dumb. I wonder why he isn't selective of the kind of people he throws jab at.

I have his profile where he was begging a girl for friendship!!

Stupid useless dude!!

He was running two alternates at the same time. One was male and the other Female.

He deactivated one and now using this one to deceive gullible guys...

Such a whimp!!
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Fadiga24(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

The guy is very dumb. I wonder why he isn't selective of the kind of people he throws jab at.

I have his profile where he was begging a girl for friendship!!

Stupid useless dude!!

He was running two alternates at the same time. One was male and the other Female.

He deactivated one and now using this one to deceive gullible guys...

Such a whimp!!

And the overly sexual tactics was to attract magas.

I think I know who you are talking about.
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fadiga24:

It is him.

Such a dumb scammer. I track after higher scammers online, not this dumb asshole that wants to use a girls picture and collect recharge card money.

His mates are withdrawing millions from Bank of America, him dey here dey form *softwerk*

Lol
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Fadiga24(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

It is him.

Such a dumb scammer. I track after higher scammers online, not this dumb asshole that wants to use a girls picture and collect recharge card money.

His mates are withdrawing millions from Bank of America, him dey here dey form *softwerk*

Lol

Nairaland matters sef, smh.
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fadiga24:

I will follow his moniker, and take note of his move!!

Just a fast one..
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fadiga24:

Nairaland matters sef, smh.

Lol...
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by mikeycharles(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin grin
laugh wan kill me for here, my sister probably thinks I'm crazy. softwerk na u jare and biafran bush better just keep quayet
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by softwerk(f): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

It only shows how a low life you can be.

The question remains...

Are you gay?

Come on dude . either you are gay or you are just a hopeless scammer!!

Send you a pm? You are just silly!! Gay assh..ole

I just woke up after a hot round of p*ssy stretching se*x from last night kiss

The pu*ssy you will never sniff!

Now you have my attention (try not to be in a hurry to run)!

I know your type, a failed Internet fraudster now claiming professional Internet investigator!

Your love for p*ssy will definitely drive you to an early grave! Idio*tic Fooool

Why the sudden interest and doubting of my personality amongst 1.8Million Nairalanders if not that you are a jobless brokeass nincompoop and a lowlife grin

The last time I checked I was FREE to use even a goat or dog's photo on my profile (I guess that why it's called a personal profile!
So all those using Omotola, Genevieve, Kim Kardashian etc pics on Nairaland are all scammers?! shocked

Scammers have no hiding place on Nairaland!

Let one person come forth on this forum to accuse me of ever requesting a dime from them amongst the 1.8million members of this forum.........Waiting?!

None I guess, now the joke is on your stup*id worthless self cry cry cry cry cry

Kpele!!!

Cc:
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003‎
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by DarkMagic(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:

I know your type, a failed Internet fraudster now claiming professional Internet investigator!

Your love for p*ssy will drive you to an early grave!

Why the sudden interest and doubting of my personality amongst 1.8Millio Nairalanders if not that you are a jobless brokeass nincompoop and a lowlife grin

Let one person come forth on this forum to accuse me of ever requesting a dime from them amongst the 1.8million members of this forum.........Waiting?!

None I guess, now the joke is on your stup*id worthless self cry cry cry cry cry

Kpele!!!

Haba..madam shocked

Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:

Your love for p*ssy will drive you to an early grave!

Why the sudden interest and doubting of my personality amongst 1.8Millio Nairalanders if not that you are a jobless brokeass nincompoop and a lowlife grin

Kpele!!!

Dear Sinz. Is this really a coincidence?

Hahahaha..
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2017
mikeycharles:
grin grin grin
laugh wan kill me for here, my sister probably thinks I'm crazy. softwerk na u jare and biafran bush better just keep quayet

Lol... He has deactivated his two male handles just this morning, now moving around to troll with this. ThT is his business na...

Till him dupe person... I will so much rough handle him!!

Lol
Re: Just One Look At His Cassava....I Knew That....!? by Epositive(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk , someone cannuh play with you? shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna / How To Know A Woman's True Character? / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.