Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (113148 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by thickminaj(f): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Awww
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Gabflex: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
I BELIEVE THE WHITE MAN IS UNDER SPELL, CAN HE SUCK THOSE BREST FINISH? MEHN BUH SHE IS LUCKY
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by pweshboi(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Before nko
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by ybalogs(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Shey nah Puff puff this man sell or something else? She carry ooo

1 Like

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by thickminaj(f): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by ijomaSN(f): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wash

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by mmsen: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fadiga24:
So because he is 'oyibo' makes him any special?

You haven't been here long have you?

That's what these idiots like - anything 'oyinbo' makes front page.
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by cytell56: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kolababe:
A white man named Alejandro Lima has taken to the Instagram account of a Nigerian lady, Adepeju to confess her desire for her after the busty lady shared a photo of herself frying 'Puff Puff'. He wrote "I will marry you love, with so many rich meals"

Adepeju owns a catering business and shares different photos of Nigerian cuisine she prepares on her page. The white man obviously has been charmed by the palatable look of Nigerian cuisines...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/i-will-marry-you-oyinbo-man-tells-busty.html

You no even know who to call Oyinbo, na lebanese be Oyinbo for your village abi
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by hoseamatoh(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This breàst can supply milk to all the IDPs in the North!
See wicket man
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by ahamonyeka(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
I guess the man owns a milk factory.
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by planetx: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Anybody with light skin is oyinbo to Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by czarina(f): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
dyadeleye:
What's so special about the oyinbo man, he can be a regular homeless redneck...
Do these lazy bloggers know anything other than taking screenshots of every yeye instagram post? As far as na whiteman e don turn news.... Inferiority complex at its peak angry

1 Like

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kolababe:
A white man named Alejandro Lima has taken to the Instagram account of a Nigerian lady, Adepeju to confess her desire for her after the busty lady shared a photo of herself frying 'Puff Puff'. He wrote "I will marry you love, with so many rich meals"

Adepeju owns a catering business and shares different photos of Nigerian cuisine she prepares on her page. The white man obviously has been charmed by the palatable look of Nigerian cuisines...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/08/i-will-marry-you-oyinbo-man-tells-busty.html
c d guy mouth as e b
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by ndributa: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
[code][/code]who no like puff puff?? grin
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Omoluabi16(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
See as the guy set mouth because of those 2 heavy duty wey him dey lust for. I wosh them well sha

1 Like

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Seguntimmy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Do we really care? I think it's time these dudes stop using us to make money.. NL isn't helping a bit, they keep shoving these irrelevances down our throat just for cheap traffic. Lots of educative threads are wasting away in the backpage.. Threads with tons of comments and views yet, they won't push it to forward. I just dey look una..

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by victorv12(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is how one of my girl's breast looks like. I used to pass out whenever I am on her breast. I am always confused whether to suck, grab or lay on her breast. Black women sha! They're wonderful peace of art when stripped naked.
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by OtemAtum: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

marry her, you are a perfect example of what she needs..

after submitting your name to her thier white garment church, your destiny will never remain the same..

you will become her handbag

fear white garment women

shocked
lies
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Kilanee: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
daewoorazer:
grin

Is it only me who feels nigga is interested in the water-bottles, not d puffs

#zanga
i guess he want use those Two oranges for money ritual grin
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Kilanee: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

after submitting your name to her thier white garment church, your destiny will never remain the same..

fear white garment women

shocked
wake up!
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by iMUMUweh(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
OtemAtum:
lies
how
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
O.P
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by NicoBaba(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
thickminaj:
grin
ma lady...
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Crazytrump(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
And this is supposed to be educating or entertaining?
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by RexEmmyGee: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
What's I marry you?? If its a Nigerian that type that, people will be asking for space to faint. Now its oyibo,it has become news on NL FP for that matter.

God help us all

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by mikron(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

fear white garment women

shocked
and who told u she attends white garment church?
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by victor8269: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
The same way 9ja niggas r being controlled by our babes
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

fear white garment women

shocked
White garment ke! Didn't you see she's a cook and she covered her hair
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Josh44s(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
dyadeleye:

Lmfao cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
dyadeleye:
At least they better than blacks that so glued to traditions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.