Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (113149 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 03, 2017
E be like the OP no fit seperate White man from Indians

THAT GUY NA EITHER FROM INDIA OR PAKISTAN
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Burgerlomo: 6:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Thief make una see him mouth, all his life don depend on that gigantic baby and adult food shocked
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 03, 2017
7footre:
We all know the puff puff he is after is not the one the girl is frying
Lol
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Evablizin(f): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2017
Fadiga24:

I'll like to get your whatsapp number but I don't know how the dm thing works, maybe I'll mention you in a dead thread.

Are you okay with that?
yeah that's kul
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by ReachHard: 6:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Is he marrying her, or just her b0bbi??

..Umu nwoke sef, always speaking in parables
undecided
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by solonazzy: 6:45am On Aug 03, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

marry her, you are a perfect example of what she needs..

after submitting your name to her thier white garment church, your destiny will never remain the same..

you will become her handbag

fear white garment women

shocked
I also feel dey r d reason u ve refused to think properly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by 7footre(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by kabillion(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Moulded pounded yam starched on dat chest is d catch not d puff puff
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Watch how girls will start cooking now and posing with delicacies in their photos and posting them on social media, hoping to attrct their own 'alejandro'
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Lalas247(f): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2017
So because he is oyinbo
Inferiority complex much ...
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Martin0(m): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmmm they say love is blindgrin
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2017
same way I fear people with half baked education and mouth dysentery like you..they nauseate me like a dusty room.
iMUMUweh:
shocked

after submitting your name to her thier white garment church, your destiny will never remain the same..

fear white garment women

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by mikejj(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2017
grin na only you waka come
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by megola: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2017
TGoddess:
You sabi rep your moniker wella.

hahhahahahahh...guy u bad o....i had to look at d moniker
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

fear white garment women

shocked

How did you know she's a white garment church member ?
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Tilda30(f): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2017
She carry
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2017
Nigerians sef, every fair person is Onyinbo - grin
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by obyikye(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2017
daewoorazer:
grin

Is it only me who feels nigga is interested in the water-bottles, not d puffs

#zanga
Not only you joor, see the position if his mouth!!!! Hahhahahhaha
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by daewoorazer(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2017
obyikye:

Not only you joor, see the position if his mouth!!!! Hahhahahhaha

Haaa... Abeg what's d position.. Ayam a novice lady grin

#zanga
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by obyikye(f): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2017
daewoorazer:

Haaa... Abeg what's d position.. Ayam a novice lady grin

#zanga
you can't be serious, check his eyes and mouth again.... Hahahahahahaha
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by daewoorazer(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
obyikye:

you can't be serious, check his eyes and mouth again.... Hahahahahahaha

grin
About being unserious, you are right ma'am.

Good morning!

#zanga
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by kaima1984(f): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2017
this man don rape her with his eyes&mouth
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2017
just cos of blenze

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by olarwarleh(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This breàst can supply milk to all the IDPs in the North!
And even the one in Aba,end time breasts
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2017
megola:

hahhahahahahh...guy u bad o....i had to look at d moniker
grin
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by dyadeleye(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
czarina:
Do these lazy bloggers know anything other than taking screenshots of every yeye instagram post? As far as na whiteman e don turn news.... Inferiority complex at its peak angry

No mind those mofos bloggers

1 Like

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by dyadeleye(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:

At least they better than blacks that so glued to traditions

You mean better than you!?...
Oyinbos do have traditions too!
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by dyadeleye(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
RaeMystix:

He looks spanish....Hola!...Is also a give away. Plus not every whites are rednecks.

Bonjour sis..... So basically that's a giveaway too..I'm a French man!

Educate me more...!

Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:
So because he oyinbo
Inferiority complex much ...
wetin we be dey yarn about dis morning cheesy
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
dyadeleye:

You mean better than you!?...
Oyinbos do have traditions too!
Yea they're better than you
Re: "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Alejandro! a white man? then i am Indian grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Woman Caught Having Sex While Backing Her Baby. Sparks Online Reactions / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.