Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] (18049 Views)

Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by BluntBoy(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Dothraki:
Please rate from 1-100... I will give her 80%...... She fine no be small

She is ugly. No hips, no ass, no breast and she looks dirty and classless. And she has even got a big tummy. I will give her an 0.5. And that is even being too generous.
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by ucheHapers(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2017
Jesus...bros easy na... Chei

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Numbers won't do justice to my rating of your girlfriend.
So I'd verbally describe and analyze what I see.

The scenery of her photograph shows she lives in a slum neighborhood and has definitely been sexually assaulted as a minor.

The brown roofs around and ancient buildings shows her tribe... I guess she's troublesome from her pose. (That pose when women want to fight)
Her arms are at akimbo, but her smile looks more like a frown in the picture, this shows even she can't stand the odour emanating from her armpit.

Her flabby tummy shows she's either been pregnant before, is pregnant or has given birth and discarded the baby...you really need to ask her.

Now a woman is supposed to have proportional 'figure 8' body contours, but it is lacking here.
She does not have a single hip. Some men even have wider hips than her.
She is just as straight as an unprocessed log of lumber.

You are lucky to have a girl like this because you won't suffer the insecurity most men go through with their girls because she is so ugly, that even if a man looks back if she walks past its' to confirm if she'd turn and walk towards him so he can flee.

If you really love this girl, instead of putting her up to be analyzed like a property, buy her that black soap dudu osun so she can tone her dirty black complexion which makes her face look like a badly molded chunk of Amala.

Get her a new tailor who won't mess up the neck of her gown which looks like a funeral wear made from lace curtain.
Then advice her to stop wearing padded bras. She should come to terms with the fact that she has small breàsts

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
She'd be a rickety wheelbarrow.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by RELAN2446(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The scenery of her photograph shows she lives in a slum neighborhood and has definitely been sexually assaulted as a minor.

The brown roofs around and ancient buildings shows her tribe... I guess she's troublesome from her pose. (That pose when women want to fight)
Her arms are at akimbo, but her smile looks more like a frown in the picture, this shows even she can't stand the odour emanating from her armpit.

Her flabby tummy shows she's either been pregnant before, is pregnant or has given birth and discarded the baby...you really need to ask her.

Now a woman is supposed to have proportional 'figure 8' body contours, but it is lacking here.

You are lucky to have a girl like this because you won't suffer the insecurity most men go through with their girls because she is so ugly, that even if a man looks back if she walks past its' to confirm if she'd turn and walk towards him so he can flee.

If you really love this girl, instead of putting her up to be analyzed like a property, buy her that black soap dudu osun so she can tone her dirty black complexion which makes her face look like a badly molded chunk of Amala.

Get her a new tailor who won't mess up the neck of her gown which looks like a funeral wear made from lace curtain.
Then advice her to stop wearing padded bras. She should come to terms with the fact that she has small breàsts

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
U ar WICKED

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by chuckdee4(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Enemy of state good evening

smiley good evening to u too
Why can't we all just get along
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by newslifeop: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Speechless
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by SINZ: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2017
TGoddess:
And most of the savages aren't any better than him.

That's NL for you
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2017
chuckdee4:

smiley good evening to u too
Why can't we all just get along
Lol no problem patriot, hope your night was good

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by chuckdee4(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Lol no problem patriot, hope your night was good

All good bro, have a great day
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2017
chuckdee4:

All good bro, have a great day
Tanx man
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by xcommando(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

You are real ful-mouthed....pls have pity on that girl
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Yoshy: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:

May the good lord have merci on u cheesy grin

Lol!
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Sanemind(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
VargasVee:

Holly Molly shocked
u don too watch movies,where did u get dat lines from? grin
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Xerox01(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Fadiga24:

Op by the time this dude finishes what he has to say, you'll get a new girlfriend.
You talk am well
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Coldsteel(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

100% evil.. cry only a sonoflucifer can do this
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Summerflame09(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
I will be blunt and strict with the honesty here, THE GIRL IS A TYPICAL AND EXACT EXAMPLE OF A CLOTHED APE FOR MONKEYS ANNUAL MEETING.. I will be generous in rating her beauty, she's scared 0.2 out if 100
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Summerflame09(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
I will be blunt and strict with the honesty here, THE GIRL IS A TYPICAL AND EXACT EXAMPLE OF A CLOTHED APE DRESSING UP FOR MONKEYS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.. I will be generous in rating her beauty, she's scared 0.2 out if 100
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
lol
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by roarik(f): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
BUT Y ARE U SO WICKED ehn
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Chuknovski(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

Omo see thesis ur blood hot ooo, for pesan garfrnd
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dothraki:

I know your actually Just tryna make a prank with this but....

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by 3phase(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
lefulefu:
op is her name zuberu or fausatu? grin grin grin
idiot,female dey bear Zuberu?
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
3phase:
idiot,female dey bear Zuberu?
but ur mom was named zuberu nau
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Mrbaz1: 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
She'sbeautiful, at least she is not bleaching like all this Igbos and Nnamdi cownu pigs as he said we should be calling them, just make money, her real beauty will come out
NwaAmaikpe all this isn't necessary, the insults were too much
uhhhhh.
.Jesus is loud..uhm sorry laws...hmm die na die
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by doctore212(m): 12:24am On Feb 06, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Delsu123: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
Nna... One chilled beer for u
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Boxer007(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dothraki:

THATS A MAN SIR. He look like Hisduchess from nairaland !!

preach
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by fancy4eve(f): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
Haba, u went too far bro, ur description alone can make him loose interest in d relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? / I Need A Man With Big Gbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.