Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] (18004 Views)

Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by chuckdee4(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Another ipob pig spotted

Keep spotting, hope the pay is good
Onye nzuzu

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by mrjojo: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Numbers won't do justice to my rating of your girlfriend.
So I'd verbally describe and analyze what I see.

The scenery of her photograph shows she lives in a slum neighborhood and has definitely been sexually assaulted as a minor.

The brown roofs around and ancient buildings shows her tribe... I guess she's troublesome from her pose. (That pose when women want to fight)
Her arms are at akimbo, but her smile looks more like a frown in the picture, this shows even she can't stand the odour emanating from her armpit.

Her flabby tummy shows she's either been pregnant before, is pregnant or has given birth and discarded the baby...you really need to ask her.

Now a woman is supposed to have proportional 'figure 8' body contours, but it is lacking here.
She does not have a single hip. Some men even have wider hips than her.
She is just as straight as an unprocessed log of lumber.

You are lucky to have a girl like this because you won't suffer the insecurity most men go through with their girls because she is so ugly, that even if a man looks back if she walks past its' to confirm if she'd turn and walk towards him so he can flee.

If you really love this girl, instead of putting her up to be analyzed like a property, buy her that black soap dudu osun so she can tone her dirty black complexion which makes her face look like a badly molded chunk of Amala.

Get her a new tailor who won't mess up the neck of her gown which looks like a funeral wear made from lace curtain.
Then advice her to stop wearing padded bras. She should come to terms with the fact that she has small breàsts

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
She'd be a rickety wheelbarrow.
holy, Mary sad shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by ponti93(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The scenery of her photograph shows she lives in a slum neighborhood and has definitely been sexually assaulted as a minor.

The brown roofs around and ancient buildings shows her tribe... I guess she's troublesome from her pose. (That pose when women want to fight)
Her arms are at akimbo, but her smile looks more like a frown in the picture, this shows even she can't stand the odour emanating from her armpit.

Her flabby tummy shows she's either been pregnant before, is pregnant or has given birth and discarded the baby...you really need to ask her.

Now a woman is supposed to have proportional 'figure 8' body contours, but it is lacking here.

You are lucky to have a girl like this because you won't suffer the insecurity most men go through with their girls because she is so ugly, that even if a man looks back if she walks past its' to confirm if she'd turn and walk towards him so he can flee.

If you really love this girl, instead of putting her up to be analyzed like a property, buy her that black soap dudu osun so she can tone her dirty black complexion which makes her face look like a badly molded chunk of Amala.

Get her a new tailor who won't mess up the neck of her gown which looks like a funeral wear made from lace curtain.
Then advice her to stop wearing padded bras. She should come to terms with the fact that she has small breàsts

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
jeez guy... Thats savage... U got no chill

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by mediocre(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wow. Have you guys considered beauty pageants? cry
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by mediocre(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
Ayam dead grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by NaeChris: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
For your mind you sabi yab abi?

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by odinga1of: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dothraki:
Please rate from 1-100... I will give her 80%...... She fine no be small

She is too beautiful, OP please dash me your girlfriend, her skin is like back of pot. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Am blushing
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
chuckdee4:

Keep spotting, hope the pay is good
Onye nzuzu
Enemy of state good evening
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Burgerlomo: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dude are you sure you want to do this? wink

grin
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Burgerlomo: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
The truth there is that your GF is very beautiful and also her complexion is awesome, but to be honest with you, you really need to work hard to upgrade her, polish her, remodel her, tune her up like a vehicle and make her look like a new born baby.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by afezy110(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
-10/10
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by TobiDirax(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
You just murdered the babe.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by JhimmyThall(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
... Case Dismissed. You may all rise. Chai. Savage you are, no chill you have

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by ogtavia(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
If NwaAmaikpe dressed up like a female...I bet the He-Goat will still be better looking than your girl-friend (or aptly put,your boyfriend)....but what can I say...She is fearfully and wonderfully made...a human being with blood running through her veins...I refuse to join the bandwagon of those bashing or body shaming her....i hereby give her 11/10...and to you a five star boyfriend rating...

3 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Tommfrench(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
Father Lord!

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Tommfrench(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
jpphilips:

This is what happens when a girl child has embraced poverty to a dangerous dimension, instead of finding a solution to the misfortune of her birth decides to open what is left of her legs to a nonentity with the IQ of a housefly, whom out of boredom and a serial dose of exhaustive unhygienic unprotected sexual intercourse was unlucky to ejjaaculate what is left of his sensibilities, so awkward it was he brought her pics online for folks to appraise the good job he has done on that unfortunate piece of creation.
I will give you a proper rating in 9months when you have truly embraced the fruit of your labour, *spits*
grin Damn !!
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Onyeka64(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,
she looks more like someone that hawk's bread for

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by jojothegreat(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

Zero joy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by SINZ: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
If this guy commits suicide, its on ya'll.
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by padyt007(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dude are you sure you want to do this? wink
am sure she from ibadan
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by iamuye(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
I won't be surprised if d girl is finer than d op.. Pls let us see your pic lipsrsealed
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by dfo12(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

If it hadn't been you, I was almost weeping for her and her descendants. Please na? easy o

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

Cc NairalandCS

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by eyinjuege: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
There's nothing wrong with her.
She has beautiful skin, black and shine.
Really beautiful skin to die for.
She has symmetrical facial proportions, and her lovely facial features.
She has a big tummy sha, but that can be worked on.
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by DrayZee: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Burgerlomo:
The truth there is that your GF is very beautiful and also her complexion is awesome, but to be honest with you, you really need to work hard to upgrade her, polish her, remodel her, tune her up like a vehicle and make her look like a new born baby.
More like use her as polish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
No matter what people say, at the end of the day... " beauty is the in the eyes of the beholder".... Congrats to you and your woman... At least you are proud of her...
True talk.

Nwaamaikpe,you have no joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Make i just keep quiet sha
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
SINZ:
If this guy commits suicide, its on ya'll.
And most of the savages aren't any better than him.
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by olac21(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
What is that thing up there op?
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

Okay but why make jest of her though? She's not even bad-looking. Yes she isn't those type of women that wear 10 layers of makeup & expose their bodies. You are insulting her skin colour and then wonder why women bleach their skin. It's just a pity some people enjoy ridiculing others.
Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by victorioushands: 3:37am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

Hahahahaha, you must be an idiot to analyse a woman like that. All she needs to sparkle are a change to a better environment and some financial comfort to adjust her looks plus somebody to guide her on the ethics of feminine beauty. God is not a fool.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] by generationz(f): 5:11am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In summary,
If your girl was a car,

I don't think she's the Ops girlfriend

The op is a scumbag, who uploaded this lady's pic just to spite her, knowing spitfires like you abound on Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / Scandal In Enugu State As Governor Impregnates Wife's Younger Sister! / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.