Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? (16369 Views)

Why Do Most Working Class Ladies Still Want Men To Foot Their Bills / One Thing You Wish You Could Tell Your Spouse/lover / Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2017
So recently, I went to visit a special someone. Told her I needed to eat so she just gave me her atm card and was like "go and eat, then withdraw your transport fare"

Lol. Mehn it was a battle. I thought and thought and finally my good side won. I guess I didn't want to abuse the trust so I just withdrew something really small. Although I regret everyday till now but well...

What is your opinion? Can you just let your girlfriend or boyfriend have your ATM card and not faint?

Me I cant o. I will withdraw the money and give you jeje. I cannot shout.

over to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2017
I can't.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by RoyalBlak007: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2017
♤Never!

♤ill rather do a transfer....so many platforms to do that cool

8 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Memories12411: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2017
It all depends on the relationship. I have done that so many times and I am glad I did. A lady (house wife) was in desperate need of money I gave her my card because I was busy. She made 2 withdrawal and claimed she was not paid the first time but I was debited. I let it go and today she is in her parent's house because of her dubious character and her husband couldn't bear it. If someone cheats you on money just give it time as people that are insincere about money don't go far in life.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Memories12411:
It all depends on the relationship. I have done that so many times and I am glad I did. A lady (house wife) was in desperate need of money I gave her my card because I was busy. She made 2 withdrawal and claimed she was not paid the first time but I was debited. I let it go and today she is in her parent's house because of her dubious character and her husband couldn't bear it. If someone cheats you on money just give it time as people that are insincere about money don't go far in life.

yeah..this is true

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by shinarlaura(f): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2017
I can. Have done that before
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by LordKO(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2017
If I cannot place absolute confidence in you then, I cannot allow you to remain closer least of having you as a partner - pretense isn't my thing. Yes, I do give, but guess what, once you betray me, that marks the end of whatever bond that hold us closely. I'm the easiest person on earth to betray but about the hardest to outsmart.

I don't subscribe to the general norm of "trust no body" instead I believe in giving everyone that crosses my path an unmerited privilege to prove himself/herself. It's unfortunate that 99% of the people that has crossed my path so far has failed to prove to me that they're worthy of being trusted - no wonder, I have multitudes that refers me as their best friends whereas I don't have more than one person I can refer to as my friend. I roll with associates.

To be a nonconformist isn't an easy task but I enjoy living my life as one.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:
jeeezzzshocked
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thanks for this idea. I will test any girl i want to marry with this. My only fear is Every girl would fail the test. Especially girls like amarabae who like money more than their life.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
LordKO:

I don't subscribe to the general norm of "trust no body" instead I believe in giving everyone that crosses my path an unmerited privilege to prove himself/herself.

There is no point, Don't Trust anybody & never be hurt. If you must know, Don't trust yourself. Because you can even let yourself down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by LordKO(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
truthsayer009:

There is no point, Don't Trust anybody & never be hurt. If you must know, Don't trust yourself. Because you can even let yourself down.

Thank for your advice. However, I'd rather retain, maintain and sustain a philosophy that has brought unquantifiable blessings to me. I have already crossed so many oceans in life. lol.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by shinarlaura(f): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
jeeezzzshocked

Surprise? wink
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Surprise? wink
absolutely surprisedshocked
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by shinarlaura(f): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
absolutely surprisedshocked

Lol... you shouldn't be.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Never!

♤ill rather do a transfer....so many platforms to do that cool

My brother, help me tell them o. It will even take a while to even to begin to trust my Wife with my ATM. Not to talk of ordinary babe. In this buhari era undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
LordKO:

I don't subscribe to the general norm of "trust no body" instead I believe in giving everyone that crosses my path an unmerited privilege to prove himself/herself. It's unfortunate that 99% of the people that has crossed my path so far has failed to prove to me that they're worthy of being trusted -

To be a nonconformist isn't an easy task but I enjoy living my life as one.

I really do Love your ideology. It's a good one and I hope you attract the good people of the world. kudos

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by RoyalBlak007: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
truthsayer009:

My brother, help me tell them o. It will even take a while to even to begin to trust my Wife with my ATM. Not to talk of ordinary babe. In this buhari era undecided

cheesygrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by MissRaine69(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Trust is a delicate thing, Why where you struggling with what happened?
Trust works both ways. You asked and you were given the card do what you need to do and return it just don't abuse the privledge. That maybe have been a test of character & intergrity.There is no need to over process this.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by hustleranthem(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
HannahHitler:
So recently, I went to visit a special someone. Told her I needed to eat so she just gave me her atm card and was like "go and eat, then withdraw your transport fare"

Lol. Mehn it was a battle. I thought and thought and finally my good side won. I guess I didn't want to abuse the trust so I just withdrew something really small. Although I regret everyday till now but well...

What is your opinion? Can you just let your girlfriend or boyfriend have your ATM card and not faint?

Me I cant o. I will withdraw the money and give you jeje. I cannot shout.

over to you.
lol..that means u have trust issues..I can do give my girl my ATM but I will tell her the amount to withdraw bcoz I no wan hear say Shoot bird mama fly..

5 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by hustleranthem(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:
u can do it again..just give me ur card
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by shinarlaura(f): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
u can do it again..just give me ur card

Lol.

Just promise me u won't send me back to the village grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
lol..that means u have trust issues..I can do give my girl my ATM but I will tell her the amount to withdraw bcoz I no wan hear say Shoot bird mama fly..
as in ehn. some men don't even tell their wives how much they earn or how much they have so they can never give them their ATM.

After telling your wife you dont have money, you now give her your ATM card to withdraw money, she checks your balance and sees 128998000. your own don finish be that.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by hustleranthem(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.

Just promise me u won't send me back to the village grin
no love...were do u reside

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by hustleranthem(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
HannahHitler:
as in ehn. some men don't even tell their wives how much they earn or how much they have so they can never give them their ATM.

After telling your wife you dont have money, you now give her your ATM card to withdraw money, she checks your balance and sees 128998000. your own don finish be that.
especially if she is the ruthless type..OYO is ur case
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by shinarlaura(f): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
no love...were do u reside

Am in Lagos.

Come and collect it

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by hustleranthem(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
HannahHitler:

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by hustleranthem(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am in Lagos.

Come and collect it
b like say ur money long o.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by shinarlaura(f): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
b like say ur money long o.

Hahahahaha. You re something else

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
lmao. chai
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by hustleranthem(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
HannahHitler:
lmao. chai
why can't I comment in ur diary section
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
hustleranthem:
why can't I comment in ur diary section
lol. No other person apart from the writer can comment on a diary. you can only like or share

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
if we very close.. yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C / Dating A Stingy Guy / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.