Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? (16368 Views)

Why Do Most Working Class Ladies Still Want Men To Foot Their Bills / One Thing You Wish You Could Tell Your Spouse/lover / Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by cerowo(f): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yea. I have done it b4. When u trust the person u won't fret
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
If I trust a lady ooo.

Atleast then I I do give her my ATM card sometimes I even drop my ATM card while I embark on a journey..if there is trust no cause for alarm..grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Pusyiter(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
why not!
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
My husband cannot have mine but I can have his. PDPguy may I borrow yours? kiss
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
I can. I trust easily but if that trust I broken; you'll look like poo before my eyes.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by PDPGuy: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:
My husband cannot have mine but I can have his. PDPguy may I borrow yours? kiss

lol

I can give you mine on the condition that I have access to yours tongue
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
PDPGuy:

lol

I can give you mine on the condition that I have access to yours tongue

I thought you believed in chivalry. cry But I know how to compromise. I will open a new account sharp sharp, deposit $50 and give you the card.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by IamLEGEND1: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Say wetin happen?
No be naija we dey again......... Our trust issues for this country na from womb e dey follow come. Me na cheque book I get...... Fuck_ATM cards.
So forget...... all these people wey say dem fit give ATM just dey yarn dust.

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
I can. I trust easily but if that trust I broken; you'll look like poo before my eyes.
abeg how much dey ya account lemm come and ve ur card,I will bring ring along
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
abeg how much dey ya account lemm come and ve ur card,I will bring ring along
Lol grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by hustleranthem(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
HannahHitler:
lol. No other person apart from the writer can comment on a diary. you can only like or share
that's serious..it wud have been nice if people can comment..ur diary is intriguing and captivating
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Benita27:
Lol grin
u dey laugh eh,I serious ooogrin
Look into my eye's I seriousgrin
I wonder how una take they know when person dey seriousgrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by PDPGuy: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I thought you believed in chivalry. cry But I know how to compromise. I will open a new account sharp sharp, deposit $50 and give you the card.
That would work for me cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
PDPGuy:

That would work for me cool

I'm hoping yours has $50,000. kiss
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by PDPGuy: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I'm hoping yours has $50,000. kiss

Let's hope well well cheesy

Is that the amount you have on your debit card?

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
hustleranthem:
that's serious..it wud have been nice if people can comment..ur diary is intriguing and captivating
Awwwww. thanks sweet. my head Nw bursting.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Divay22(f): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
If i trust him, I don't see that as an issue
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by urbobo20(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
yes most of my friends know my pin and I knows theirs
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by hustleranthem(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
HannahHitler:
Awwwww. thanks sweet. my head Nw bursting.
well I hope to see more updates..make ur head no burst like coconut o..lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
My Bae will first go for thanksgiving grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Yeah.. I love and trust my girl 100%

She has done that for me.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by twilliamx(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
Spouse? Yeah
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by emmy4lov(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
trust is the most important thing here you have to build it in your relationship

HTC one m9 for sale
Lagos
Whatsapp/call
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
If we are close will withdraw the mony cheesy
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by QueenMarvella(f): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
Many Times.....Na His Hand My ATM Dey ,I Will Just Be Seeing Alerts But He Do Refund It.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by WeirdWolf: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Yes, y not. Definitely that ATM card wouldn't be my major account.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Like you said "Special someone", If she also consider you special then, that over rules the use of logic in her critical thinking, she's acting by her emotion not intelligence and if a woman considers you special, she would go any length to prove to you, You really special to her.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by dingbang(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Will rather transfer the cash to her account

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by nuelnik(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Whick kind yeye question be this ? . them no get their own ATM ........ I go bite person nose now ooo
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by SmartchoicesNG: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
I can't.
You're not married
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Lokospirit(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
I trust my lovely gf, she has passed the test time without number . She is gud to go with my card.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Deefuray(f): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
I've done it before..... yes I can

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thread closed / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C / Dating A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.