Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? (16405 Views)

Why Do Most Working Class Ladies Still Want Men To Foot Their Bills / One Thing You Wish You Could Tell Your Spouse/lover / Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
what a stupid question! yes! my current woman have one of my credit which she uses for anything reasonable she wants to buy. she paid my rent too when I didn't have a job. so again what a stupid question!

Nor blam dem ooo na base on nigeria mentality sha,those day's in my relationship na my babe dey hold my ATM most times..
And sometimes when her head is turned up I collect itgrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Nor blam dem ooo na base on nigeria mentality sha,those day's in my relationship na my babe dey hold my ATM most times..
one of my ex girlfriend paid for my holiday to the Bahamas and bought me a car for nearly £8000 but now she don't have a job even though we are not in a relationship anymore i still pay her bills since 2013 up till today. yes! Nigerian mentality is different
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
one of my ex girlfriend paid for my holiday to the Bahamas and bought me a car for nearly £8000 but now she don't have a job even though we are not in a relationship anymore i still pay her bills since 2013 up till today. yes! Nigerian mentality is different

Waow such girlfriends still existshocked ''ovokobioko''
£8000 gini aaaa money to buy land shocked
Mehn if it in nigeria and u dare breakup with such girlfriend chineke ur life will never remain thesame...

When it comes to spending in a relationship I like we do it together ooo coz my ex though gave me reasons to do sogrin

Wait ooo why did u breakup with the girl naugrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2017
HannahHitler:
So recently, I went to visit a special someone. Told her I needed to eat so she just gave me her atm card and was like "go and eat, then withdraw your transport fare"

Lol. Mehn it was a battle. I thought and thought and finally my good side won. I guess I didn't want to abuse the trust so I just withdrew something really small. Although I regret everyday till now but well...

What is your opinion? Can you just let your girlfriend or boyfriend have your ATM card and not faint?

Me I cant o. I will withdraw the money and give you jeje. I cannot shout.

over to you.

Lesbo?

more to the point though, your spouse's bills are YOUR bills now. It's a partnership, remember?
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Udoks(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2017
I can because I trust my woman... She is even my personal accountant, helping me be prudent with spending.

However, if you want to be giving your 'someone' your card and you don't trust them, but you want them to think you do, lol, you could get a utility card from your bank into which you can transfer any amount of money you want withdrawn or used. That way, you can keep both your love and your money... I have the card but I rarely use it except when I want to give it to any other person.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by uboma(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2017
where is Ishilove.

I hope you have seen my ATM card on the bedside drawer.

read up this thread and don't send me packing to my village...

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Mypeople2(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2017
HannahHitler:
So recently, I went to visit a special someone. Told her I needed to eat so she just gave me her atm card and was like "go and eat, then withdraw your transport fare"

Lol. Mehn it was a battle. I thought and thought and finally my good side won. I guess I didn't want to abuse the trust so I just withdrew something really small. Although I regret everyday till now but well...

What is your opinion? Can you just let your girlfriend or boyfriend have your ATM card and not faint?

over to you.
OP it depends on 1. The person you are giving your money to 2. It depends on your relationship with the person 3.The money in the account.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Waow such girlfriends still existshocked ''ovokobioko''
£8000 gini aaaa money to buy land shocked
Mehn if it in nigeria and u dare breakup with such girlfriend chineke ur life will never remain thesame...

When it comes to spending in a relationship I like we do it together ooo coz my ex though gave me reasons to do sogrin

Wait ooo why did u breakup with the girl naugrin
true? well...we broke up because i fuvk! one of her friends and she dumped me embarassed but we have a son together
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
true? well...we broke up because i fuvk! one of her friends and she dumped me embarassed but we have a son together
Hia shytt-mehn u fuvck his friends aaaaaaashocked

Mehn I wonder why I will have such girlfriend and cheat on another even when she's giving me all I want

Hmmmm and u even have a baby together,hmmm it like is high time I start reasoning like u base on ladiesgrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
it like is high time I have a think over baby mama's coz this ladies aren't serious over here especially on my type of relationship(A no sex one)
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by joseth: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Y worry about the amount he or she can withdraw when you can set the withdraw limit with alat..join d alat team..alat is powered by wema bank
Hi! Join me on ALAT with this referral code 752WAY
Alat an online banking platform owned by wema bank
�Your bank on your phone
�No more visiting bank for complains
Enquires
�Control ur transfer to upto 2million
�Control your atm card like
✌Where to use it
✌Wen to lock it
Unlock
✌Change pin without visiting atm
✌Use abroad without visiting the bank
�Do it your self
�You no the best part �you get and zero charge and free delivery of your atm card any where u re
�Get your statement any time even if it is by 12am
�Get 10% on all ur savings
�Alat limitless banking on ur phone

Register with just ur bvn and phone no
Submit all required document without visiting the bank
Do it urself
Embrace technology
Embrace alat
Limitless banking
Use the refferal code 752way
Use the
Referal code 752WAY
Click: http://alat.ng
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Donpedro4: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2017
I have done it before and still doing it till data
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by enjoy1100: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2017
It depends on the amount cool
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Joejoe12(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2017
why did you married? My ATM is open to my wife anytime, she know all my code, and i know her own too. But she can`t use it without my notice and she don`t go beyond what we both agreed on
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2017
I giv pple i trust. If u like remove more than u shld, u only succeeded in destroying the trust i had in u. I wont trust u ever again for anything.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Joejoe12:
why did you married? My ATM is open to my wife anytime, she know all my code, and i know her own too. But she can`t use it without my notice and she don`t go beyond what we both agreed on

Confirm bros. Moreso me that i dont knw hw to keep money, i spend so easily. I jus hand evrytin to her and she monitors my spending #lobatan

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by NeXtAh(f): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2017
HannahHitler:

over to you.
cheesy
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by NeXtAh(f): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

y u collect am,u for leave am with her nah
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by mosco4real(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2017
I will give to my girlfriend that is very close to me to withdraw and I wil tell the amount to withdraw but it wil not be my main servings account
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2017
NeXtAh:
y u collect am,u for leave am with her nah
hahahah ladies are very dangerious when dey are angry u knowgrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by OrireSA(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2017
I do that every month, she does her hair, buys food for us and alcohol ( we stay together ) pays for our childs fees, pays DSTV and other bills.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Adaomalight(f): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2017
I dey craze? grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by OrireSA(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2017
Nigerian women don't seem like they give men money like SA women. Intersting
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by kherlly(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2017
The lady am with now i can give it to her.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Ups01(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Until am very sure she's fiscally responsible. All these slay queens will ruin you.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Vision4God: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's a normal thing for me. Wifey is financial handler. She is good and I trust her more than myself.
We give our siblings too whenever d need arises.

God has blessed me indeed
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by OrireSA(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
How much money is enough to give your girlfriend in Nigeria? I want to find a girl who I'll give money to every month, she can have a boyfriend I don't care but when I'm in Nigeria she'll be all mine
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
Hia shytt-mehn u fuvck his friends aaaaaaashocked

Mehn I wonder why I will have such girlfriend and cheat on another even when she's giving me all I want

Hmmmm and u even have a baby together,hmmm it like is high time I start reasoning like u base on ladiesgrin
No! please don't be like me. I fuvk her friend because we were drunk and smoked some ganja! grin grin After that incident i stopped smoking ganja!
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by MOSICATED5(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
ATM when I dey even give my colleagues for office if them go go bank make them help me withdraw, nawa o. Am not married for now, if I get married my wife can have my card. #my opinion
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
No! please don't be like me. I fuvk her friend because we were drunk and smoked some ganja! grin grin After that incident i stopped smoking ganja!

Hia Negodu nu gypsey ooo bia see eh I don tire for this our unserious ladies ooo,they are ever not ready,or maybe ve not met the serious one's shagringringrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:

Nna Aa ganjagrin grin
Well that good for u then,I guess your life don change since then..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dating A Stingy Guy / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.