Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (42994 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
-
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Dnockeror333(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
gazlyn:
no amount of money is worth my body......... only love will!!!!!!
My goad...! You are like me, b a b y! Am ashvicooo@gmailcom !
Take that sweet bed of ginnery, whenever you think there is no way to go, but sexane, with God alone, set your interest on an uninterest receiving and uncollateral free loan.

1 Like

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by AuroraB(f): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abi now cheesy

BTW, would you also trade your virginity for that amount? cool

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Israel25:
We sure u lost it for even cheaper amount smiley
I don't appreciate unintelligent mentions.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by MiaB(f): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Favybloom:
that's what religion and the people (men) who want to keep women lsubjugated and used only for their selfish desires, made up and brainwashed our female ancestors to believe. They made a lot of rules and drew a lot of lines for women not to cross so that they can lord over "the lesser gender". Its called voluntary slavery and it keeps the woman enslaved in her own mind due to the mentality she's been brainwashed into believing. Do you see men talking about their virginity? Do you see men talking about sex like its a taboo? They were taught and trained to not do these things so that they can remain "superior". All religion degrade women and treat them like a piece of property without own-will and needs. This your virginity that is priceless will end up being given to a man who has prolly slept with a 100 women and is still going to sleep with more after "taking" ur priceless "V". You shouldn't keep ur virginty because of religious reasons or "self worth". Your virginity is in no way related to your self worth. Don't be a prisoner of your own mind. Keep virginity for things like, unwanted pregnancy, STDs, or emotional connection (which is mostly influenced by our religious/cultural upbringing).
what has the word ”priceless” got to do with religion and what you wrote up there?
it's priceless cause i said so.
period

5 Likes

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by touson10(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
KelvinCX:

liar

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nov6(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
They should make it 10million then i'ld think about it grin

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Sirambassador(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
TGoddess:
Def not something you can ever afford.
grin
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Chizzyjoyce(f): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Cant loose my virginity for 2min

Even though the money is quite catchy i don't think it was the reason why i earlier decided to keep it with me

My opinion though
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Lionofdjungle: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Safiaa:
2million naira is really not that much money. Honestly.
you are right, if you convert it to pounds or dollars, you will know it's nothing.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Dnockeror333:

My gôrô! Olori Igbe Iyawô!

undecided what's that
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by cheta02(m): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2017
And one of the lost lots said she would cut her stuff for the money. Well all i can say is

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:10am On Aug 04, 2017
Oh Lord i wonder what people learn from their various religious gatherings...both male and female!

Am not a saint but i wonder how many people are willing to sell their body for money, tell me what makes you different from a prostitute and to the boys too, continue breaking all coconuts just remember their is something harder than what you may have...

I rest my case
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Darcyoakes91(m): 1:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Jejejejejejejeejejeje wahala till next 2years see mata
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Dhannyhinkz(f): 1:58am On Aug 04, 2017
Lol
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Dandiaz72(m): 2:22am On Aug 04, 2017
amzee:

The thread is talking about s.ex
So there's nothing wrong if I ask for s.ex from you.
Stop forming holy-holy.
Are u okay?... Oga luminouz give am mb to download sense
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Luckygurl(f): 2:32am On Aug 04, 2017
See ehnn!!

I'll loose the over hyped virginity to the one person I love that would appreciate how much i tried staying off sex and not cos of some cash attached to it.

So hell no! I ain't loosing that over 2M, unless of course the money is still applicable in this scenario tongue
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by luminouz(m): 2:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Dandiaz72:

Are u okay?... Oga luminouz give am mb to download sense

Amzee or emzor or amweewee or whatever mehn!!
Go find olosho if fvck dey hungry u naw.....use ur sense joor
Infact take mb to get sense....
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by luminouz(m): 2:39am On Aug 04, 2017
harriet412:
If u like bring 100 million undecided .. I can't loose it for money..
It is just too precious for such.
100 million?? Y are u lying like this naw....ahn ahn!!!!
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by luminouz(m): 2:43am On Aug 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

Mumu pain ke. U be guy man. Do well na
grin
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Royaldave200(m): 3:06am On Aug 04, 2017
EtherealAnn:
Most girls would lose it in a heartbeat
Speak for yourself.... Or you lost it already?
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Stephentush: 3:10am On Aug 04, 2017
hm

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Dnockeror333(m): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Camillus92 post=59129786]

undecided what's that
[/quote
Nothing!@ Camillus92.
You love a good wife, dont you? Am having an hot laughter since when I saw your interest.
May we arrive at the house of "two-faithful-lobe"...!

1 Like

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Dnockeror333 post=59131525][/quote]

Lol, Amen o.
But I came first, before you smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by amzee(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2017
luminouz:

Amzee or emzor or amweewee or whatever mehn!! Go find olosho if fvck dey hungry u naw.....use ur sense joor Infact take mb to get sense....
Abeg u fit borrow me your sister?
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by dipznano: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Khallyella:

Was auctioned grin

You look like a virgin tho'

grin grin
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by austyn0(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Luckygurl:
See ehnn!!

I'll loose the over hyped virginity to the one person I love that would appreciate how much i tried staying off sex and not cos of some cash attached to it.

So hell no! I ain't loosing that over 2M, unless of course the money is still applicable in this scenario tongue
Na English you just de speak.

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Jkvivi2020: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
many have lost their virginity for pure water and biscuit, phones, cokes, sweet, lifts, yoyo bitter, cakes and lot more.why some without even a kobo on them.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Nov6:
right back at you
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by holluphemydavid(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2017
beautiful232:
nooo,I can't loss it,cause I want to eat it abi?

who virginity epp?
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2017
MiaB:
what has the word ”priceless” got to do with religion and whatever you wrote up there?
it's priceless cause i said so.
period
Religion because our attitude and mindset towards marriage, sex and love have been marred by the type of teachings we received growing up. Ur vagina can be priceless but like I said, it shouldn't be because of prudishness
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by survivor10(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
"I will not loose my virginity for 2 million�" you said
Many of you are hypocrites. Many Nigerians and hypocrisy... Like bread and butter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.