Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (43007 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by fyxboss(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
NickiSlay:
Why not ?
gotta place u on a d appointment.. Buh mine is for love tho
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by NickiSlay(f): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
fyxboss:
gotta place u on a d appointment.. Buh mine is for love tho
good smiley
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by michealhelly(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
na soo

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Rozaytee: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Who virginity epp abeg?
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by uzoormah(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
TGoddess:
Never!
GOD BLESS U
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by uzoormah(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rozaytee:
Who virginity epp abeg?
Ur nt a virgin na so no need
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by uzoormah(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
so how can non vergin gals participate in kinda promo

Lol..
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rozaytee:
Who virginity epp abeg?

It helps my future wife, it creates ground for me to love her much more and trust her, her virginity is the best gift she could give me, it shows her respect and loyalty to God and man, and most importantly, you will be blessed by God because she has obeyed him and kept his laws.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Rozaytee: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Camillus92:

It helps my future wife, it creates ground for me to love her much more and trust her, her virginity is the best gift she could give me, it shows her respect and loyalty to God and man, and most importantly, you will be blessed by God because she has obeyed him and kept his laws.
i hear u
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Rozaytee: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
uzoormah:

yea..and its no big deal
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Rozaytee: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
uzoormah:

its no big deal
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by uzoormah(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rozaytee:
its no big deal
i kw its nt a big deal to u
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
uzoormah:

GOD BLESS U
Amen and u sir.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
TGoddess:
Amen and u sir.
where have you been

You just leave cold like that
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG:
where have you been
You just leave cold like that
My house.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
TGoddess:
My house.
why don't you come on online more often again

You Noe the peeping game

I miss you
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG:
why don't you come on online more often again

You Noe the peeping game

I miss you
Nl is now boring.Eyah.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
TGoddess:
Nl is now boring.Eyah.
so how should i deal with my boredom without the lovely tarah
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG:
so how should i deal with my boredom without the lovely tarah
Nl has over 1.8m members,just one moniker's inactivity shouldn't bother you that much.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
TGoddess:
Nl has over 1.8m members,just one moniker's inactivity shouldn't bother you that much.
you are right it shouldn't
But when that one monkiner is so special one will have to make an exception

I think you will agree that rocks are found everywhere on earth but precious rocks like diamond and gold are hard to find

You are one of those precious rock on nairaland, very hard to find
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG:
you are right it shouldn't
But when that one moniker is so special one will have to make exception

I think you will agree that rocks are found everywhere on earth but precious rocks like diamond and gold are hard to find

You are one of those precious rock on nairaland, very hard to find
Thanks.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
TGoddess:
Thanks.
you are welcome wink
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG:
you are welcome wink
Yeah.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunshineG:
you are welcome wink
You are nice.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 05, 2017
TGoddess:
Yeah.grin

Just tell her you want to date her, all these long story won't help. Do fast o, guys are watching
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 05, 2017
sunshineG:
you are welcome wink

Just tell her you want to date her, all these long story won't help. Do fast o, guys are watching o, me in particular
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2017
Camillus92:

Just tell her you want to date her, all these long story won't help. Do fast o, guys are watching
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Camillus92:

Just tell her you want to date her, all these long story won't help. Do fast o, guys are watching o, me in particular
grin i am not dating her
It won't work cheesy
I already did the cost benefit analysis long time ago
But I like to have her around
I am always bored this days on nairaland without her
grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin i am not dating her It won't work cheesy I already did the cost benefit analysis long time ago But I like to have her around I am always bored this days on nairaland without her grin
Meaning?
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2017
TGoddess:
Meaning?
meaning I like chatting with you
But anything can't work between us, since you are not interested in that

Plus you are in lag I am in Ibadan
So I am encouraging him to try his luck, maybe he might just get lucky wink
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by innolala(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lol.. sharp babe notin do u
Khallyella:

Was auctioned grin
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React by NSK4U(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
silibaba:

You talk too much. angry

That's why I'm here, just to talk much, if u aren't ok with it, come and beat me in my house......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram / Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.