Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before (42930 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / 6 Advantages Of Staying Single That No One Would Tell You / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by mmadu5(m): 6:27am On Jun 16, 2021
You can travel on a whim. ...
You can flirt without fear. ...
You can work on yourself. ...
You can save tons of time. ...
You can sleep in peace and quiet. ...
You can become more self-reliant. ...
You can stay in touch with friends. ...
You can avoid settling for a bad match.

ADD YOURS

316 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by marshalldgreat(m): 6:31am On Jun 16, 2021
You can save money

You can save AKAMU for future use grin

406 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by mmadu5(m): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2021
marshalldgreat:
You can save money

You can save AKAMU for future use grin

You can save money thats actually a good one righ there

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Chimeluv(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2021
You can buy anything you like without somebody giving you unsolicited financial advice undecided

284 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by mosdii(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

321 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by blazepascal(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
lol we have a new guy called dassap you and him no difference

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by iLegendd(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2021
Lalasticlala, is this true? He tried, anyway.

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Sleekdesign117: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by slawormiir: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Lot of good things

You can smoke your weed in peace...drink your bottles
You can bang and bang enough pussy ...there is no limit to the number of pussy you will be banging

You can bang Jennifer today, tomorrow sandra...next tomorrow Ngonzi.....Nobody is going to delay your banging because they are on their menstrual period.
Anybody comes up with that shit ....you move on to the one not on her period

Nobody will be manipulating you to give them transport fare, subscriptions money....

184 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by BigSarah(f): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin...
You don’t have to pretend to like wizkid music
You don’t have to care about how much he calls or texts...

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Your left hand will be muscular...or your right. One hand go muscular pass the other. If you know you know

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
you will make it in life faster cus you can think freely and save enough money for important things

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
I cooked with 20 pieces of meat yesterday. I ate 3 pieces last night. If I get home, I still have 17 pieces intact. No hungry idiots to leech on me. Na single things! cheesy

313 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by tydi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Single life is bae.

You can be a single dot and still smash the circle.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by candidbabe(f): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
G
G for center of gravity

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by phemmyfour: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
mmadu5:

ADD YOURS
You can save tons of money

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
So many benefits of being single but don't get carried away with the benefits and stay beyond the single Life after allowing good and great girls slip off your fingers due to your carelessness. Remember, you can't stay single for Life.

There are still good girls out there. Just have the belief you Will meet One and don't mistake the quality of a good girl to a bad girl when you meet the good girl so that you don't miss or loss the good girl.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by ezanafe(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
No frivolous spendings - this equate saving more money and investing in assets that will bring in good returns.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Mbbscentric(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sanity of the mind!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
mmadu5:

ADD YOURS
you can also make enough money and from there help the society https://www.nairaland.com/6606146/none-employed-employed-come-capital

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by kennosklint(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
angry A girl once supported me with a million naira but ever since she doesn’t allow me to have peace of mind like where are you now, I’m angry with you o , promise you will marry me , don’t try to cheat on me ... ahhh wahala , I couldn’tbear all these shit I had to returned the money back to her like two months later . Girls wahala poju

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by smile11s(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
You will be lonely

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Thinktwicemybro: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Ishilove: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Some threads should not be opened because they are inspired by the devil.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by spiceadole: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
You can have peace of mind.
You can have control over not contracting STDs.
You don't have in-laws that stress you.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by dahgifted(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Y
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by NewDelhi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
These 9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it. Avoid them and know peace. Also, do not succumb to family or peer pressure for marriage. Marriage itself is overrated.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Legendrysailor(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
You can save sperm

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Antoeni(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
And you can be Killed and Nobody Will Know

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React