Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User (76435 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by zoboizee: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wisedove:
From my own perspective through rational thinking I can say emphatically that this woman is not a witch .
Through Research and observation I'm made to know that the older you grow the more you got retarded mentally, the people with aged parents will know what I'm talking about.
The way this woman comes down from that roof shows that she did climb just like that, though she's mentally retarded.
If proper investigation is been carried out you will realise that she lives in one those building around that vicinity.
I have many of these mentally retarded aged men and women around my street and I know how they believe.
Experience is the best teacher anyway.
Wisedove:
From my own perspective through rational thinking I can say emphatically that this woman is not a witch .
Through Research and observation I'm made to know that the older you grow the more you got retarded mentally, the people with aged parents will know what I'm talking about.
The way this woman comes down from that roof shows that she did climb just like that, though she's mentally retarded.
If proper investigation is been carried out you will realise that she lives in one those building around that vicinity.
I have many of these mentally retarded aged men and women around my street and I know how they believe.
Experience is the best teacher anyway.

You maybe right though but witches exist. once transform for a long journey, they must not allow the dewdrop of daytime fall on them before they get home. otherwise, they will transform again wherever they may be.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Originalsly: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm....mama enjoying some peace and quiet on the roof they come shouting.....just calmly went back down the same route she went up. .... I was hoping she just pee on them...especially the one that be shouting non stop...she needed a mouthful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
I have no other option than to believe this.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Xmen149(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
ivolt:
Nonsense.
Mentally challenged elders are easy target for lazy superstitious people.
She obviously climbed on to the roof herself.

my brother you see that thing?.. angry

we dnt send our old people to old peoples home,(normally when people get old alot of things happen upstaires) and when they act up they find one name for the old soul.

They are given different drugs in old peoples home in advanced countries to cussion that.

here na "witch" them go tag them......................

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Xmen149(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
zoboizee:

You maybe right though but witches exist. once transform for a long journey, they must not allow the dewdrop of daytime fall on them before they get home. otherwise, they will transform again wherever they may be.

are you a witch undecided

how you take know
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Aragon: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
ivolt:
Nonsense.
Mentally challenged elders are easy target for lazy superstitious people.
She obviously climbed on to the roof herself.

Yeah! In Nigeria, every Poor old woman is potentially a Witch but their Rich counterparts are Respected and worshipped

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I'm not concern about her...................
The atheist in the house should tell us what force push her up

Apparently she's climbing down... meaning she would have also climbed up there... no? undecided

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by IBreakRules: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angeleena:
elderly witch again?someone cannot hang clothes,on top of roof again?
abi someone cannot goan get fresh undiluted air on the roof in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Reasoning should be a course in school... from primary school all up to university level, And it should be taken by foreign lecturers/teachers with no religious inclination.

Irrational religious idiots everywhere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by ucheme: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angeleena:

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by PureNigerian: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nigeria mumu, you are a witch as long as you are poor. Foolish people

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by raphy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked
this shit is real..i had about the one that use plantain leaf to go Europe in the spirit world na private jet.when his fuel finish he land inside canal..he began to confess.he was a man.
witches n wizard do exist o.
I cover my self et the blood of Jesus.when working out at 2am
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by phlamesG: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angeleena:

grin grin grin
Baby lovely sense of humour
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Angeleena(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
phlamesG:

grin grin grin Baby lovely sense of humour
lol.. thanks dear..
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Angeleena(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
phlamesG:

grin grin grin Baby lovely sense of humour
lol.. thanks dear..
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by ikemesit4477: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
broseme:
According to the report shared by a Facebook user,the grandma pictured below went to a witchcraft meeting at night and worked overtime.By the time she was about returning home, it was already daylight.She got stocked on the roof of a building and attracted the attention of neighbours living in the area.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Ov3Voxbqk

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/elderly-witchcraft-who-was-returning.html?m=1
These must be Edo state!
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
I didn't see any flying witch o my dear Africans. All I saw was an old woman on top of a roof who could have gotten there due to a number of things maybe mental disturbance. I tire for this continent sef, I tire! Why? Why? Why am I African? Why was I born here? The poor woman probably needs medical attention but jungle justice witch hunters might end up killing her without any logical evidence. Useless barbaric brain dead religious a infected dumb bleeps. Yes I am bitter, e dey pain me.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by phlamesG: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angeleena:

lol.. thanks dear..

Uwclm wink
I'd love to know you btw kiss
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by gabe: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Flight Area Mama from Bini airlines requesting permission to land...seriously, is it possible she took her grandson's weed?...
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by bosskid(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
her fuel must have finish while going home.
someone call nnpc ASAP
I DN dieee
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
introvertious:
UWA AFID
eyeneka mkpo ase ba oh
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by holatin(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
bosskid:
I DN dieee
no die abeg
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Irunmole(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is sheer wickedness, ignorance and high-level illiteracy. She's an elderly woman who is probably suffering from some form of dementia, alzheimers or some other forms of neuro-degenerative diseases of the brain due to old age. There are no basis for this type of barbaric treatment of the old and aged in a "supposedly sane society" as depicted. Absolutely disgusting. What if it were their mother or grandmother that is being publicly humiliated and maltreated in the name of some dead-beat, superstitious, backward belief in witches and withcraft? Crude and cruel treatment of someone that should be receiving comprehensive medical care in some facilities where human lives are held sacred and valued. Animals.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by tee83: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
If she has strength to climb down as she was doing, then it is simple means she did the same to climb up the roof in the first place. All I see is aged woman who really need help. Old age is worrying her and she needs urgent medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by blacisbeautie(f): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
introvertious:
UWA AFID

Ata uwa afiđ jaka ami
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Irunmole(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Favybloom:
I didn't see any flying witch o my dear Africans. All I saw was an old woman on top of a roof who could have gotten there due to a number of things maybe mental disturbance. I tire for this continent sef, I tire! Why? Why? Why am I African? Why was I born here? The poor woman probably needs medical attention but jungle justice witch hunters might end up killing her without any logical evidence. Useless barbaric brain dead religious a infected dumb bleeps. Yes I am bitter, e dey pain me.

Thank you very much for your most heartflet, compassionate, sensible and very insightful post. May you be richlyy blessed. The Afircan mind is too crude and closed. Sad but true. She needs prompt psychiatric assessment and possible placement for treatment. No, the innocent woman will probably get killed for no just cause, SAD.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by iukpe: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Finally what will educate people most is to find the woman's home and speak with relatives, else people will stick to what they believe.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Is there no middle age witch in nigeria?
It's either an old woman or a toddler.
Can we see what these two have in common?

Yet to read about wizards.
Or, don't they exist in nigeria too?
Why only women when they re both make and female?

Maybe, the wizards are good while the withe are evil
Smh
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
It is well
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by pally123: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
introvertious:
UWA AFID
Lol. Uwa afid itoh!
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Gebbson007(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
So Cux she's an old woman she can nt go n receive cool breeze on top roof again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.