Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User (76436 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by vatiqan(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I'm not concern about her...................
The atheist in the house should tell us what force push her up
hahahahahahaha.... u no well o
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:

Didn't you see her climbing down from the roof by herself? If she flew to the top of the roof, dhe would have flown down instead of climbing down.
Can your great great mama do that?
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by OtemAtum: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Can your great great mama do that?
Yes, she was so strong back in those days. Can your own mama do that?
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:

Yes, she was so strong back in those days. Can your own mama do that?
That's not true.abeg lie small
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by OtemAtum: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That's not true.abeg lie small
my great great mama was agile as I was told. She could do such stuff when she was alive many years before I was born. You haven't answered my own question though.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
my great great mama was agile as I was told. She could do such stuff when she was alive many years before I was born. You haven't answered my own question though.
No she can't
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by OtemAtum: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

No she can't
okay
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
OtemAtum:
okay
You were told.Had it being you lived in village you would understand what op is portraying
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nostradamus: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
all these nairaland atheists always amaze me,you think an old mama will want to stress herself by washing clothes overnight and climbed on a rooftop to hang it instead of using rope?I tire for una oo.I just pray none of these athiests will experience any witchcraft attack.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by OtemAtum: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You were told.Had it being you lived in village you would understand what op is portraying
I have been in the village. Once I even stayed for a very long time and nothing happened. Did something bad happen in your own village? If it did, then kindly let me know about it and I'll go and investigate it.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
OtemAtum:
I have been in the village. Once I even stayed for a very long time and nothing happened. Did something bad happen in your own village? If it did, then kindly let me know about it and I'll go and investigate it.
Thank your stars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.