Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User (76434 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by zedman1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
And who was that stewpid girl shouting all along?
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by zedman1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
And who was that stewpid girl shouting all along ?
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by talebearer123: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I'm not concern about her...................
The atheist in the house should tell us what force push her up

Thanks bro
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Irunmole(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is how the elderly are treated in saner climes. They are treated with love, respect, compassion and dignity, whereas, in Africa they're treated with contempt and branded as "witches".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LGSfgOi9UU

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Ifiegboria(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nostradamus: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
old shameless witch,her powers are drained,she's now an ordinary woman.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Mssy44(m): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Issorute[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by mechanics(m): 12:11am On Aug 04, 2017
good for her.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2017
Hmmmm.I wasn't there when it happened so I can't say for sure whether she came late from coven meeting as she didn't confess.For those saying that she climbed the roof herself,you're suspects because I can't imagine an elderly climb a top of roof to hang clothes or anything were they are wire lines to hang clothes or spread them on grass. I think witchcraft should be studied.if some white celebrate it,I see no reason why we shouldn't study it. Those that will kick against it should have it at the back of their mind that most things we buy and use are from their coven world.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by 9inches(m): 2:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Her jet A1 fuel finished mid air. Hard times.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Collyno82(m): 4:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Some nairalanders are members. very soon they will be trapped here
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by darediamond(m): 5:38am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai...so sad.
That's why its' best to leave the coven around 2:45am so that before 5:00am you'd be safely back in your skin.

May such disappointments not happen to our grandmothers.
May they not be stranded on their way back from the coven.

Yeeeeeeyeeeeoooooo!
Apanimayoda!!!!!!?
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by mohziz1(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
elderly witch again?someone cannot hang clothes,on top of roof again?
grin
Angeleena:
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by fortunejum: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Grandmama in the spirit
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Mcreloaded(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Please can nairalanders volunteer the state where this is likely to happen and NCAN can you help
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Awoleesu(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2017
BENIN!
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by win2kwire: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I'm not concern about her...................
The atheist in the house should tell us what force push her up

m0nkey, what has atheist to do with the fact that your brain cells are not developed enough to see oher possiblities?
When they put you on CNN as the face of primitive Africa the rest of us suffer the humiliation, dont you get it primate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by lordyugo: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2017
anyimontana:
August meeting

cheesy cheesy nna aug rain damage her propeller

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Oladimejyy(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2017
win2kwire:

m0nkey, what has atheist to do with the fact that your brain cells are not developed enough to see oher possiblities?
When they put you on CNN as the face of primitive Africa the rest of us suffer the humiliation, dont you get it primate?
Is that what gave you the audacity to call me "monkey".....
Do you want to be unfortunate in life
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by win2kwire: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Is that what gave you the audacity to call me "monkey".....
Do you want to be unfortunate in life

you already have an unfortunate life, you have the mental intelligence of a primate...believing in witchcraft in year 2017!

go get some education and commonsense before writing on internet, you are a disgrace to black people!

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Oladimejyy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
win2kwire:

I already have an unfortunate life,i have the mental intelligence of a primate...believing in witchcraft in year 2017!

go get some education and commonsense before writing on internet,I'm a disgrace to black people!
Ahahahahah
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by win2kwire: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Ahahahahah

Deal with it, You are clearly a monkey!
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by imustsaymymindo: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nawa o.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Oladimejyy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
win2kwire:

Deal with it, I'm clearly a monkey!
ahahaha
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by OtemAtum: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Hmmmm.I wasn't there when it happened so I can't say for sure whether she came late from coven meeting as she didn't confess.For those saying that she climbed the roof herself,you're suspects because I can't imagine an elderly climb a top of roof to hang clothes or anything were they are wire lines to hang clothes or spread them on grass. I think witchcraft should be studied.if some white celebrate it,I see no reason why we shouldn't study it. Those that will kick against it should have it at the back of their mind that most things we buy and use are from their coven world.

Didn't you see her climbing down from the roof by herself? If she flew to the top of the roof, dhe would have flown down instead of climbing down.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by OtemAtum: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
raphy:
shocked
this shit is real..i had about the one that use plantain leaf to go Europe in the spirit world na private jet.when his fuel finish he land inside canal..he began to confess.he was a man.
witches n wizard do exist o.
I cover my self et the blood of Jesus.when working out at 2am
sheeple spotted undecided
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by OtemAtum: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
ivolt:

The joke is on you in that your mind is enslaved by superstition.
I wish you freedom!
AMEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Rozaytee: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
no be only hang clothe...u wake up in d morning only to see and old woman sitting on ur high roof!!!!....my dear believe it or not terrestial powers exist
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Kushlove(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Afonja witch:p tongue
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by raphy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
wetin come be sheeple,?na mention me again o.respect ya elders.. grin
OtemAtum:
wetin come be sheeple,?na mention me again o.respect ya elders..
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Smony: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Die dy no wan die. ha cup don ful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.