Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Tell Me : What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me : What Would U Do? (1220 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me : What Would U Do? by RuuDie(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2007

you're in love with this girl , absolutely nuts about the dame! she knows, u know she likes u 2; but u ain't sure how deep.
u've been pals 4 an awful long while; very close, good flows & all - running into half a decade now and it doesn't seem likely that in the nearest future ur relationship will move u a gear.

b'cos of this girl u've not dated another girl since u met, talkless of having the thot - this she's also aware of!
she says she has a boyfriend, u offer to take a hike but she still wants u to stay her pal 'cos she doesn't wanna lose the "friendship"!

u've got this uneasy feelin dat she's never gonna date u 'cos she's like "upper-classity"- born with a silver spoon in mouth & it's been there ever since; & u're on the lower rung of the ladder, u dig!?

what d'u do?
hang on in there & hope 4 d better? bail out & look 4 another chic?
tell me , what would u do if u was caught up in this situation!
Re: Tell Me : What Would U Do? by manntee(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2007
heyaaaaaaaaaa
i emphatise with you i was involved in a similar case but we are going steady now .well i guess you will have to sit her down and have a heart to heart. one of the things that i have discovered ios that me assume that ladies know how we feel and ladies will tell you that they would rather you tell them, remember they are not mind readers, so if you have something on your mind ,say it and be sure she gets the right message.the most difficult person you can date i9s a friend, cos :she knows all about you , she will ahve a hard time taking you seriously especially if she is privy to past escapades and lastly we tend to drift to safety, yo dont want to jeopardise a friendship that is sure for a relationship that might scatter the whole things. i guess you just have to tell her that a ship is safe in the harbor but thats not what ships are built for.
good luck, smiley
Re: Tell Me : What Would U Do? by PTBNaija(f): 7:07am On Feb 10, 2007
I agree with manntee. As a girl, we might have suspicions that a guy might like us, but it's hard to be the one to make the first move. I think rejection just feels harder for a girl because guys are used to it (no offense) lol. And I think she's just confused. Like about where you two stand. Because you too in a way are giving her mixed signals by not going out with another girl and giving signs that you like her. But you don't ask her out or anything.
Re: Tell Me : What Would U Do? by iice(f): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2007
How will you know if you never ask her?
Re: Tell Me : What Would U Do? by Insanity(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]if i were in your shoes,i will talk to her jst like manntee said. not knowing kills undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do We Need To Be Plain / Jolossy! / Love Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.