Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Guys Do We Need To Be Plain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do We Need To Be Plain (1220 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do We Need To Be Plain by kanmosyl(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2007
Hi all,

Happy Valentine.

Guys is it good enough to be plain to ladies.

My experience:

I met a girl who is called Bola during my UME(University metriculation exzmination) classes those days, Bola was a very pretty and attractive girl with a nice physique, posture and style everything about her is just awesome and remarkable, i adore Bola in my heart everytime we met in class and i wished that she could just understand what i am going through in my heart over her but one day i summoned courage to ask her out, few weeks later we start going everywhere together, we start dating and we love each other very well that we are the talk of the town and class but one day Bola asked me some funny questions and these are the questions and my responses:
1) Do ur parents own the house u lived in? No
2) Where does ur work? He is a farmer.
3) What about ur mom? she is a trader
4) How many siblings do u have? six.

I asked her the reasons for the question she said she is just finding out my background but after that day her character and behaviour changes and she start behaving funny and she stoped giving me attention, i told my friends about it and trhis is what we planned to do since its obvious that she is looking for the son of a wealthy man we will show her
Our plan:
I took a friend car to class for some few days without even talking to her or asking her for anything but suddenly i noticed that she was always trying to be around me which i didnt allow but one day i asked her to give me some time so we can talk she did and i told her that all this while i ve just be joking with her about my responses to the questions she asked me so few days ago, that my parents are wealthy my father is a bank manager and my mother works with chevron and she responded with a smile on her face telling me thar im a play boy the following day i invited her to a friend's house and we had a nice time on bed this happen several times after the first day before i told her that i lied to her just to get in between her thighs that i am a son of a farmer and she cried and said to hell with me but i ve done what i wanted.
Re: Guys Do We Need To Be Plain by iice(f): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2007
Long story, what's with all these stories? Can't some peeps just give a few lines? Sorry too tired to read the whole thing maybe later i shall try again
Re: Guys Do We Need To Be Plain by luvlymoi(f): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2007
you re sooo mean, lol, i cant believe u did that, if u saw that she didnt want a poor mans son then u should have left her alone, now let me tell u, the thing women want most of the time is security. financially and otherwise, anyway u already did it, she should go and pray.
Re: Guys Do We Need To Be Plain by Macgreat(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2007
Men! you are one good guy.
You played a nice guy,she turned her back on you.
Now a wolf in whatever she ended up on your bed
you know girls like that are so easy to use,they dont know when a guy is lying.
just tell them what they want to hear and that is it shocked shocked i wish i knew how to lie

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed. / Jolossy! / Things You Should Accept About Your Partner?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.