Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (43001 Views)

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Burgerlomo: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
EFOLK5:

I mean the dashboard on "Admob" please

Here are the new Admob Beta Screenshots. Thanks

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Burgerlomo: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
EFOLK5:

I mean the dashboard on "Admob" please

I did everything that I suppose to do in the Appsmoment platform by completing the "App Settings" and "Page Settings", but I think the new Admob Beta implementation Instructions is the problem because the site was saying something about
putting a code in Android Studio which I have no clue about.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by vaca1: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
solomonjesus:
My footballNews app is Tested and ads displaying waiting for the next step
show here now. how did you get your ads displaying. am getting frustrated here. damn
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by vaca1: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Burgerlomo:

I did everything that I suppose to do in the Appsmoment platform by completing the "App Settings" and "Page Settings", but I think the new Admob Beta implementation Instructions is the problem because the site was saying something about
putting a code in Android Studio which I have no clue about.
another thing I discovered in admob beta is the App id like we are gonna input it somewhere or something.

Android studio is used to build app from scratch used by app developers
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Burgerlomo: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
vaca1:
another thing I discovered in admob beta is the App id like we are gonna input it somewhere or something.

Android studio is used to build app from scratch used by app developers

So are you having the same problem?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by vaca1: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Burgerlomo:

So are you having the same problem?
yes of course. I mentioned it earlier
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Burgerlomo: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
vaca1:
yes of course. I mentioned it earlier

Oh yes you're right I forgot.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Here are the new Admob Beta Screenshots. Thanks

from the screen shown here. I don't know if the two Ad units where properly created, if yes, you should see a page that looks like the the 1 bellow. Click on where you see AD UNIT ID to copy d Id first of all for banner Ad. And the second image shows where t paste it in the App. Be careful not leave any space in front of the ID when pasted. Do the same thing to the second one (interstitial) n also paste it in the second line in the second pic.
But if Ad unit Id was not created, first of all click on banner Ad unit(one u showed in ur second pic), give it any desired name and click on create. Repeat same steps the next to create another Ad unit Id for interstitial. Care must b taken not to post banner Ad unit Id for interstitial, the Ad will never show should any mistake b made.

Goodluck!

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Burgerlomo: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2017
EFOLK5:

from the screen shown here. I don't know if the two Ad units where properly created, if yes, you should see a page that looks like the the 1 bellow. Click on where you see AD UNIT ID to copy d Id first of all for banner Ad. And the second image shows where t paste it in the App. Be careful not leave any space in front of the ID when pasted. Do the same thing to the second one (interstitial) n also paste it in the second line in the second pic.

Goodluck!

Trust me that's exactly what I did, but I believed that the new Admob Beta settings is quite different from the regular Admob settings.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Trust me that's exactly what I did, but I believed that the new Admob Beta settings is quite different from the regular Admob settings.

I use admob beta also. I might be able to further assist if you further grant me access to look at the two dashboards(admob n appsmoment.com) to check what might b wrong.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Akinz75(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2017
EFOLK5:
As part of preparetion 4 roll out, we av to test and ensure that all the features r working perfectly. To carry out this test perfectly, login to ur developer account using an Android smartphone(remember we've been working on an Android App, ), go to the App dashboard and click on "INSTALL ON DEVICE" sellect the option to download from playstore, and u'll be redirected to playstore to download the Appsmoment App system control, download the application(ap system control) to ur device. Locate the app in ur phone, open and login with ur developer's credentials. Once ur login is successful, the app will open, and there u'll find "OlamideApp" tap on d App(olamideapp) to launch, from there the App u've been working on will function exactly the ways users will have it wen published. Test all the added features to ensure everything is working as expected. Don't hesitate to go back to the web platform to make any corrections if need be.
NOTE: The monetization of ur App shld start showing sign of result, bcoz the Ads will start coming up once u start testing it. You may choose to try this little experiment. keep flipping through pages of the App back n 4ward, watch the Ads popping up(both banner & interstitial). You can at this point login to ur Amob acct. after some mins to see if you any number of impressions recorded, and shld also be with the total earnings also shown in balance.
The App is now set for release if u're satisfied with every feature. My nxt post will be on steps to publishing.
Stay tuned!
Good work bro
Buh m stuck here, anytime I select the option to download from playstore, I won't be redirected to playstore as u stated earlier, but I used to get dis

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Fastlinkpro: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello

the link to whatsappnot going, my number is 08109183369
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Fastlinkpro: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2017
pleas OP, aside the video RSS feed

i have been trying to do rss feed for real estated site so that every post on their site will captured on my apps.
let say their site url is http://www.abcdef.com

the feed url will be http://www.abcdef.com/rss ?? ? please help
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2017
C
Akinz75:

Good work bro
Buh m stuck here, anytime I select the option to download from playstore, I won't be redirected to playstore as u stated earlier, but I used to get dis

That means the link has been changed to their site. Go ahead and download from there
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Akinz75(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2017
EFOLK5:
C

That means the link has been changed to their site. Go ahead and download from there
Not installing after download bro
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by kingsamosy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
EFOLK5:
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all!
INFORMATION!!!
Sequel to popular demand, I'm considering finding a way out of high rate of securing premium membership on appsmoment.com which might slow down our involvement and thus killing our passion for this kul venture. Thus I'm looking at using the same track that got me a life premium membership at the cost of just 3K to see how the interested ones among us can also get such access. This will be for a certain number of people, and within a certain period.
If you're interested in being part of the discussion to find a way out, send me a message on Whatsapp declaring your interest in the said discussion, and I'll add you to the group. For those who do not have my number, send me a Pm.
1 Luv!

please add my number 08060895255. The link is not working.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

pleas OP, aside the video RSS feed

i have been trying to do rss feed for real estated site so that every post on their site will captured on my apps.
let say their site url is http://www.abcdef.com

the feed url will be http://www.abcdef.com/rss ?? ? please help

If you're targeting a particular site, I'll advice you make use of the in-App browser(mobile) page type, copy the URL of your target page and integrate in the browser. This way u don't have any problem updating the App, any update on the site will automatically reflect on the App
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Akinz75:

Not installing after download bro

go to settings on ur phone, security, and permit installation of App from unknown sources. I'm sure the App will install after that.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Burgerlomo: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
EFOLK5:

I use admob beta also. I might be able to further assist if you further grant me access to look at the two dashboards(admob n appsmoment.com) to check what might b wrong.

This is my Admob and Appsmoment settings for Banner ads since they can work on any tabs because the app that I created is for Wallpapers. Thanks for your efforts.

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=60818173]

This is my Admob and Appsmoment settings for Banner ads since they can work on any tabs because the app that I created is for Wallpapers. Thanks for your efforts. [/quote]

You're not supposed to be having problems with the what I'm seeing here, but be it as it may, try any/combination the following;
* uninstall the App previewer and install again
* try using another ISP
* go back to your developer's console and try to refresh all the settings.

Goodluck to you

NOTE: don't forget to add interstitial Ads, they pay better, what I see here is banner Ad only.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
please help me want to paste a URL, but if I do it doesn't show any thing in the app emulator but if I reset another news will appear. I want a particular website news to be in the app.

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
and this

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Burgerlomo: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
EFOLK5:

You're not supposed to be having problems with the what I'm seeing here, but be it as it may, try any/combination the following;
* uninstall the App previewer and install again
* try using another ISP
* go back to your developer's console and try to refresh all the settings.

Goodluck to you

NOTE: don't forget to add interstitial Ads, they pay better, what I see here is banner Ad only.

Alright I will do that. Thanks a lot
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by pyrex23(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2017

But why we NIGERIANS no get small Petience??
Wait him go come back.
y are u d only mod dat ur profile cant be accessed?.....
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Burgerlomo: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
EFOLK5:
For those interested in the premium membership Whatsapp group, you can follow the link in my signature to join directly

Please I would like to join the premium membership Whatsapp group directly, but the link that you provided in your signature is not working, so how can I participate?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
DONOCHAS:
and this

I've told you to make use of in App browser if you're targeting a particular site, but if it's about feed from different sites, use the steps I shared earlier to generate rss feed for ur search queries
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Please I would like to join the premium membership Whatsapp group directly, but the link that you provided in your signature is not working, so how can I participate?

Send me a PM here
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
please how do I change the name of the app am creating, still in its original form
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by gboyetade: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Thanks.
Canme4u:
it should be on the top left side
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 26, 2017
DONOCHAS:
please how do I change the name of the app am creating, still in its original form

no problem, Just keep working.
You'll get the name changed when filling out store property.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2017
EFOLK5:

no problem, Just keep working.
You'll get the name changed when filling out store property.
ok thanks, the Instagram page am using is showing only four images I want it to be more
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Fastlinkpro: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2017
OP just to say a big thanks for this Eye opening

may God bless us all our hustle , just to say i am still making effort, mastering the platform, creating Apps, abandoning it when it seems i am lost, and creating new one.

i have known how to link the pages to menu now after watching the video last night.

thanks OP

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD / Aliko Dangote Opens Africa Centre In US (Photos) / List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.