Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (42982 Views)

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by ifortenet(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
EFOLK5:
hello Nairalanders, I'm Oscar Anthony by name, a blogger, and a full time netpreneure. All thanks to Nairaland.
I'm here to share with any interested/serious manded person, one and the easiest/fastest way of making money online. This is no other thing but "MOBILE APPs" development.
NOTE: *every information on this thread is absolutely free. **plz do not drop ur email address/phone number bcoz I dnt av anytin to send to anybody.
<b>what we're going to learn</b>
i. how to design android Apps in 15mins without any knowledge of writting codes.
ii. How to duplicate same App that it will also run on other platforms like iphone, ipad, kindle, and windows with just a click of the mouse.
iii. how to monitize ur app and start enearning imediately.
iv. ........and lots more.
I'm ready to start, but will love to wait first and see if you guyz are actually interested.

This is awesome... I had just taken time to read through the whole thread, fantastic! More grease to your elbow and more God blessing for knowledge impacted.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by ifortenet(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2017
EFOLK5:
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all!
INFORMATION!!!
Sequel to popular demand, I'm considering finding a way out of high rate of securing premium membership on appsmoment.com which might slow down our involvement and thus killing our passion for this kul venture. Thus I'm looking at using the same track that got me a life premium membership at the cost of just 3K to see how the interested ones among us can also get such access. This will be for a certain number of people, and within a certain period.
If you're interested in being part of the discussion to find a way out, send me a message on Whatsapp declaring your interest in the said discussion, and I'll add you to the group. For those who do not have my number, send me a Pm.
1 Luv!

Hi OP, I want to be in on this... kindly add me to your whatsapp group using the number on my signature, thanks
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by valembay(f): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Öp kindly whatsap me on 08037607036 for business talk
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by taurus25(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
For those of you having problems with admob here's your solution. If you have created your ad units and have them properly integrated into your app go ahead and proceed with submission. For some reason the ads from admob don't display with the tester app anymore but once you have your build(apk) you should see it popping up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
ifortenet:

This is awesome... I had just taken time to read through the whole thread, fantastic! More grease to your elbow and more God blessing for knowledge impacted.

Thank you Sir, Good to have you here.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Good afternoon beautiful people, how many of us have downloaded our APK and ready to hit the App Store?
We need to keep moving
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Julivas(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
EFOLK5:
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all!
INFORMATION!!!
Sequel to popular demand, I'm considering finding a way out of high rate of securing premium membership on appsmoment.com which might slow down our involvement and thus killing our passion for this kul venture. Thus I'm looking at using the same track that got me a life premium membership at the cost of just 3K to see how the interested ones among us can also get such access. This will be for a certain number of people, and within a certain period.
If you're interested in being part of the discussion to find a way out, send me a message on Whatsapp declaring your interest in the said discussion, and I'll add you to the group. For those who do not have my number, send me a Pm.
1 Luv!

Thanks op.......but the whatsapp link is not going
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
please, I want to increase my Instagram feed it is only four
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Julivas:

Thanks op.......but the whatsapp link is not going

Yeah thats true, NL bots busted d link. U can inset "whatsappdotcom" in btwn the second and d third slash. or better still u can contact me directly on "zero eight one, three double eight, two seven four three nine.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls ooo can someone help me with (Manchester United evening news rss feed)
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by taurus25(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
EFOLK5:
Good afternoon beautiful people, how many of us have downloaded our APK and ready to hit the App Store?
We need to keep moving
i sir..... I have two apps on amazon App Store... Thanks so much for this.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
taurus25:
i sir..... I have two apps on amazon App Store... Thanks so much for this.

Congratulations Brooh!
I'm so delighted that my effort is not in vain.
MY ADVICE: the secrete of the business is to get as much app as u can accross as many stores as you can(I charge u to aim 100 Apps b4 december 31st), and you'll be amazed at what you achieve.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2017
I want to activate interstitial ad in the pages but it is showing n/a. pls what will I do
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by taurus25(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2017
EFOLK5:

Congratulations Brooh!
I'm so delighted that my effort is not in vain.
MY ADVICE: the secrete of the business is to get as much app as u can accross as many stores as you can(I charge u to aim 100 Apps b4 december 31st), and you'll be amazed at what you achieve.
yes! That's the goal sir smiley
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2017
DONOCHAS:
I want to activate interstitial ad in the pages but it is showing n/a. pls what will I do

On which of the pages are you trying to do that?
Please note that the main TABs are not compatible with interstitial ads.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2017
EFOLK5:

On which of the pages are you trying to do that?
Please note that the main TABs are not compatible with interstitial ads.
. Ok, thank you. what of this, the YouTube and Instagram are not showing even though I have inserted the link. it comes up blank but news is ok

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
EFOLK5:

Take a look at the bottom of this image, can you see the rss feed icon? To achieve that, if you're using a mobile device, make sure you change from mobile to classic(desktop) view, keep the search on news, and the type in your search queries and right-click on the small orange RSS feed icon at the bottom of the page to copy the link.
sir, the rss feed is still a problem, i followed your instruction but i didnt see the icon
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
EFOLK5:
for those of us trying out something with Calabrity App, it's true that an RSS feed page will comand the beauty and dignity of the app.
HERE IS HOW TO GENERATE rss feed: Using google as ur your search engine, click on "NEWS" and type in the name of the Celeb in the search bar and get the search result for the celeb. At the foot of the page, right click on on the RSS feed icon to copy the link.
Back to ur app and add RSS feed page, and paste the link in the space provided and click "GENERATE FEED" .
H O L A H! .....our feed page is ready. Name the page "NEWS".
i tried this sir but i didnt c the rss feed icon
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Burgerlomo: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
taurus25:
For those of you having problems with admob here's your solution. If you have created your ad units and have them properly integrated into your app go ahead and proceed with submission. For some reason the ads from admob don't display with the tester app anymore but once you have your build(apk) you should see it popping up.

Really? May God continue to bless you for this valuable information. D thing don dey drive me nuts cool
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by emekanairaland(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
@EFOLK5 Thanks for this great info....but the link you shared at your signature isn't responding oh
I need to publish my app but something about subscription came up....
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
emekanairaland:
@EFOLK5 Thanks for this great info....but the link you shared at your signature isn't responding oh
I need to publish my app but something about subscription came up....

Sorry abt the link, NL bots busted it, but u can inset "chat(.)whatsapp(.)com" in between the second and the third slash. or u just send me a PM n I'll respond with my number.

Tanx
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good evening great people!
Glad to be here again dis evening, type with an information that will add great value to our App.
Integrating a chat interface into ur app needs a little more job to make it professional, if you wish to moderate your chat interface then you must consider signing up for facebook developer's account. That's where you'll add your, just like u did in Admob, an ID will be generated, copy it and paste on where you fine "facebook Id" under "App settings" safe changes, and click "done".........
With this you're in total control

I remain myself!

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by oskaaay(m): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2017
EFOLK5:
Glad to be here again dis evening, type with an information that will add great value to our App.
Integrating a chat interface into ur app needs a little more job to make it professional, if you wish to moderate your chat interface then you must consider signing up for facebook developer's account. That's where you'll add your, just like u did in Admob, an ID will be generated, copy it and paste on where you fine "facebook Id" under "App settings" safe changes, and click "done".........

I remain myself!

Good job and kudos sir.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by samee72(f): 12:52am On Sep 28, 2017
@op I just sent you a PM pls reply
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by samee72(f): 12:53am On Sep 28, 2017
EFOLK5:

I remain myself!

Great work, thanks for this
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2017
samee72:
@op I just sent you a PM pls reply

Done!
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2017
DONOCHAS:
. Ok, thank you. what of this, the YouTube and Instagram are not showing even though I have inserted the link. it comes up blank but news is ok

use the previewer to test-run it, it could be the network,will come up provided the link is correct
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2017
EFOLK5:

use the previewer to test-run it, it could be the network,will come up provided the link is correct
. I changed the menu style, it is working. publisher id and banner id are the same. I have my pub ID but banner ID is in my page. I want to put it and publish.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
OP, please how do I create an app of over 10 sites?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by AkProsper(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
open, nice job here. if I sign-up for the free account, how do I create more than 1 app. I need some clarification here.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
OP, please how do I create an app of over 10 sites?

can u plz make it abit clearer, what do u wanna do on 10 sites?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by hennyholla17(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Olaxbolax100:
Please, I got stuck trying to find Rss for the olamide app I created. It seems most blog owners don't have an Rss. The one's that have Rss are those operating a general entertainment blog. Please help.
my blog has an RSS feed. naijafalcon dot tk

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Mani Manoharan, Dangote's Manager Dies In India After Suffering Heart Attack / Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD / Aliko Dangote Opens Africa Centre In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.