Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (42997 Views)

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2017
have downloaded the appsmoment previewer APK, but it not installing. Please help me bro. thanks
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Akinz75:

Not installing after download bro
see here with me, but have installed it successfully
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2017
EFOLK5:

can u plz make it abit clearer, what do u wanna do on 10 sites?
For example if I want to create an app called Football News. An app having links to over 20 football news website. Or even Entertainment. A site having some of the best websites on entertainment in one place. Thanks.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
DONOCHAS:
have downloaded the appsmoment previewer APK, but it not installing. Please help me bro. thanks

Go to ur phone settings, select "security" and locate "unknown sources" on it. But don't forget to turn it off the moment you're through.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
For example if I want to create an app called Football News. An app having links to over 20 football news website. Or even Entertainment. A site having some of the best websites on entertainment in one place. Thanks.

You can use the rss page type, generate rss feed for "world football news" copy it and paste in the space provided. this way the App will remain ever up to date as long as there are sites publishing on that niche.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
EFOLK5:

You can use the rss page type, generate rss feed for "world football news" copy it and paste in the space provided. this way the App will remain ever up to date as long as there are sites publishing on that niche.
Okay. Thank you very much.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
you're welcome

Sapiosexuality:
Okay. Thank you very much.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by udi2111: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
EFOLK5:
hello Nairalanders, I'm Oscar Anthony by name, a blogger, and a full time netpreneure. All thanks to Nairaland.
I'm here to share with any interested/serious manded person, one and the easiest/fastest way of making money online. This is no other thing but "MOBILE APPs" development.
NOTE: *every information on this thread is absolutely free. **plz do not drop ur email address/phone number bcoz I dnt av anytin to send to anybody.
<b>what we're going to learn</b>
i. how to design android Apps in 15mins without any knowledge of writting codes.
ii. How to duplicate same App that it will also run on other platforms like iphone, ipad, kindle, and windows with just a click of the mouse.
iii. how to monitize ur app and start enearning imediately.
iv. ........and lots more.
I'm ready to start, but will love to wait first and see if you guyz are actually interested.

hello i just came across this thread this evening and I must say you're a God sent. I am really interested on one on one training, I'm a Corper currently serving at ikom cross river state.can i call you with the number you pasted on this thread?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
EFOLK5:

Go to ur phone settings, select "security" and locate "unknown sources" on it. But don't forget to turn it off the moment you're through.
Thanks bro, but that is not the problem cos it is always open
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
have installed it, downloaded another one. but my ads are not showing in the preview. is anything wrong with the image below.

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 30, 2017
udi2111:
hello i just came across this thread this evening and I must say you're a God sent. I am really interested on one on one training, I'm a Corper currently serving at ikom cross river state.can i call you with the number you pasted on this thread?

Yes, you're welcome
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 30, 2017
DONOCHAS:
have installed it, downloaded another one. but my ads are not showing in the preview. is anything wrong with the image below.

Hey Broo!
check out the bellow screen shots, if your settings are like this, then you have nothing to worry about

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by udi2111: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2017
EFOLK5:

Yes, you're welcome
Thanks I'll call you today.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by DONOCHAS(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2017
can we chat on WhatsApp please. 08109993523
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by karlboss: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Boss this information is priceless. I have developed an app but I have not published it. But I install the app on my phone. I noticed that if I make any changes on the app with my laptop it automatically changes on phone. So crazy mehn I'm loving this
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by AkProsper(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2017
AkProsper:
open, nice job here. if I sign-up for the free account, how do I create more than 1 app. I need some clarification here.
Good morning Op. please i need answers to this.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by silasweb(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for this free tutorial
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by icon2: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Great work at OP... I will like to meet you for mentoring

Add me to the WATS app premium group

070-358-16455

Thanks
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by johnsondbolaji(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
hello group, I need help. I am through with developing my app, i tested it on the previewer, everything works perfectly, but while trying to publish, it doesn't allow me, it was just taking me back and saying add a subscription, and this is my first app as a free user. I am thinking maybe because I added app icon ad other logos, if I remove it will I be able to publish my app?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Burgerlomo: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
karlboss:
Boss this information is priceless. I have developed an app but I have not published it. But I install the app on my phone. I noticed that if I make any changes on the app with my laptop it automatically changes on phone. So crazy mehn I'm loving this

Please did you see the admob banner ads popping up when you preview it on your phone?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
johnsondbolaji:
hello group, I need help. I am through with developing my app, i tested it on the previewer, everything works perfectly, but while trying to publish, it doesn't allow me, it was just taking me back and saying add a subscription, and this is my first app as a free user. I am thinking maybe because I added app icon ad other logos, if I remove it will I be able to publish my app?

You have just answered your question.
Remove every media u added, n u can publish it for free. U will certainly be charged if you upload any thing
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Good evening great people.
Please let's take note of the fact that the free account is like a trial account.
They give you that opportunity for you to test their product and punish it to see how friendly the platform is. They give you one free App from building to publishing(terms n conditions apply).
The condition is that you are not permitted to upload any external media. You'll be required to pay before you publish if you add anything. Use the images in their system, n don't pay to publish that first work, which is suppose to be your test work.
Thank you.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by johnsondbolaji(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
EFOLK5:

You have just answered your question.
Remove every media u added, n u can publish it for free. U will certainly be charged if you upload any thing

I will try that bro' im not using the platform 2.0 though
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by johnsondbolaji(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
EFOLK5:
Good evening great people.
Please let's take note of the fact that the free account is like a trial account.
They give you that opportunity for you to test their product and punish it to see how friendly the platform is. They give you one free App from building to publishing(terms n conditions apply).
The condition is that you are not permitted to upload any external media. You'll be required to pay before you publish if you add anything. Use the images in their system, n don't pay to publish that first work, which is suppose to be your test work.
Thank you.

so after publishing one app on the free account one wont be able to publish app again?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
icon2:
Great work at OP... I will like to meet you for mentoring

Add me to the WATS app premium group

070-358-16455

Thanks

Done
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
johnsondbolaji:

so after publishing one app on the free account one wont be able to publish app again?

Yes Sir,
the trail free app is to let you know that you can truly work with them at ease.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by johnsondbolaji(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
I dont know whats happenin, i deleted the previous one and created another one, without even putting any media atall i was not allowed to publish
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by johnsondbolaji(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
I dont know whats happening i deleted the previous one and created another one, without even putting any media atall i was not allowed to publish
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by johnsondbolaji(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please sir add me to the pro group 08063817266
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by johnsondbolaji(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
I also want to ask, is it after submitting app to playstore that i can add admob ad unit code to the app because my admob wants me to add my app using app id first before i get started.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by karlboss: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Please did you see the admob banner ads popping up when you preview it on your phone?

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Mani Manoharan, Dangote's Manager Dies In India After Suffering Heart Attack / Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD / Aliko Dangote Opens Africa Centre In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.