Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe (2580 Views)

Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Sunkyphil(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mrkumareze:

I once thought of that but how 'll my friend react as he always rely on me on important issues . Don't u think it's reminding him of the fact that I once dated his wife??
tell him straight up since his wife doesnt like seeing u
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by lahit14(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
First of, ur guy didn't do well marring ur ex, but from ur story perhaps he didnt know she was an Ex up until the last moments . 2ndly what ur describing isn't new, all u need do is to act mature, if possible pretend u don't even notice her reactions at all, talk all nice n straight to her as u would someone's wife, keep it up and give her time her own maturity will kick in trust me, speaking out of experience..

PS.. From everything I've gathered u have something good going on with ur friend...perhaps he's not the kind that knows all the rules in male bonding but take this from me..... Life's hard, true friendship is harder especially the male kind, if u value his friendship den don't loose it, she will accept her present reality and y'all will be just fine.... I loved mostly the part where u said u went over to ask him what his plans are for his child's dedication.... Had only 1 friend that cared about me or any plan I have and I miss him...... Male bonding has been bastardised now when u see close male friends, some people begin to suspect them... SMH!!! I keep telling them.... Life doest just revolve around a pussie!!! I miss have good male friends

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Missonas(f): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
From the title of your topic its obvious that the problem here is that your friend married your ex. You got married first i presume, allow her move on. Those looks i assure you is for you to know your place in their lives not necessarily out of spite or old flames.
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Mcy56(f): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Can you please stay away from the family! Your friend dating your ex, so? After you left her, you want her to remain single or want her not to find happiness again? Your post smells of jealousy, if you are still feeling something for her you better stop it now before it gets you into big trouble. Stop being childish, grow up and move on man!
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Mrkumareze(m): 2:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Mrkumareze(m): 2:17am On Oct 15, 2017
Mcy56:
Can you please stay away from the family! Your friend dating your ex, so? After you left her, you want her to remain single or want her not to find happiness again? Your post smells of jealousy, if you are still feeling something for her you better stop it now before it gets you into big trouble. Stop being childish, grow up and move on man!

U got it wrong! I have no iota of feelings and never would I even have such. My concern rallies around my relationship with my guy.
Re: Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe by Mrkumareze(m): 2:20am On Oct 15, 2017
lahit14:
First of, ur guy didn't do well marring ur ex, but from ur story perhaps he didnt know she was an Ex up until the last moments . 2ndly what ur describing isn't new, all u need do is to act mature, if possible pretend u don't even notice her reactions at all, talk all nice n straight to her as u would someone's wife, keep it up and give her time her own maturity will kick in trust me, speaking out of experience..

PS.. From everything I've gathered u have something good going on with ur friend...perhaps he's not the kind that knows all the rules in male bonding but take this from me..... Life's hard, true friendship is harder especially the male kind, if u value his friendship den don't loose it, she will accept her present reality and y'all will be just fine.... I loved mostly the part where u said u went over to ask him what his plans are for his child's dedication.... Had only 1 friend that cared about me or any plan I have and I miss him...... Male bonding has been bastardised now when u see close male friends, some people begin to suspect them... SMH!!! I keep telling them.... Life doest just revolve around a pussie!!! I miss have good male friends

Well said. I honestly haven't seen a reason to leave my friend, he's just like a brother and always play a role of continuity eveb when I once tried giving space .

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Prewedding And Wedding Pictures. / My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.